The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

Next to perform for tonight is an artist that came from

X-Factor Australia. He is a comeback artist, as he have joined in the previous year but got eliminated in the early rounds, but in that season, he went into the Grand Finale, eventually winning the last season of X-Factor Australia. Now, he is set to prove he still has that drive to win in this competition.

11. Isaiah Firebrace
       - Song: Halo (Beyoncé)

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 1

A-Kid: Isaiah! That was so good, you just proved that you don't need a really huge range to stand out or to outperform your competitors. You've just got that unique style in performing in you, and your riffs and run? oml. This is really getting hard because as you can see, my 8 chairs are full. I've also got some young deep voiced male like you.

The question is, is what you've done here enough to have one of my chair? Or is your performance too safe?

A-Kid: It was technically not the most interesting honestly, but I just see more passion burning in you than one of those guys, and I feel like you're more ready, I'll give you a chair!

The chair you're taking is... Seat 5! You'll be replacing Francisco. Francisco you're great, keep doing your thing, because in time, I believe that you'll be a star someday.

Seat 5- F̶r̶a̶n̶c̶i̶s̶c̶o̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶ Isaiah Firebrace 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Twelfth to perform for one of A-Kid's 8 chairs is an artist that came all the way from X-Factor UK. He became one of the boys' finalists and the farthest boy that got in that series. He did make it really far, specifically in the Grand Finale, however he fell short to the crown and placed 3rd on that series. Now, he is set to prove that he deserves a seat and will give it everything he's got to do that.

12. Ché Chesterman
       - Song: Yesterday (The Beatles)

• Thanks 1

A-Kid: That was a tender performance from you Ché! You made it look like singing a Beatles' song easy but it actually isn't! So kudos to you. It was nice of you to show something kinda different tonight. However, I gotta be honest, you did nothing extraordinary, yes you've got the range, but in this competition, to excel, you must have the package, which you currently doesn't have as of now. But I really can see potential in you. All of my 8 chairs are full of talented guys.

Is what you've done enough to swap out one of the boys sitting?

A-Kid: I just think you're not ready yet. You need more time to hone and master your craft. I won't be giving you a seat.

No Seat- Ché Chesterman

• Thanks 1

Next to perform for tonight is an artist from The Voice Australia. He had been known because of his beautiful renditions of the songs that he sing. He is Team Delta from the start, and Delta carried him all the way to the Grand Finale. He is now ready to prove and show more of him to advance to the next round.

13. Daniel Shaw
       - Song: The Scientist (Coldplay)

• Thanks 1

A-Kid: Daniel, that was just so beautiful. You've got this thing that you always make the song you're singing your own, and for me that's just the thing I most admire about you. Sometimes though, it can be boring to some, so try to explore more with your voice.

The thing is, I already have a guy like you on my 8 seats, Hunter, both of you are in the same lane, and both are singer-songwriter type of singer. Question is, have you done enough to outlast him?

A-Kid: I do think Hunter had a better performance than you Daniel tonight, BUT I think it won't hurt to bring two singer-songwriters on my Final 8. So yes, I'm going to be giving you a chair!

The chair you'll be taking is... Seat 5! You'll be replacing Isaiah. I just think that Isaiah and Noah have that same vibe going, and I think Noah is more ready and enough. Isaiah, you're still young, you've got many years ahead of you, keep singing!

Seat 5- F̶r̶a̶n̶c̶i̶s̶c̶o̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶ I̶s̶a̶i̶a̶h̶ F̶i̶r̶e̶b̶r̶a̶c̶e̶ Daniel Shaw

• Thanks 1

Closing out tonight's 8-Chair Challenge is an artist that came from The Voice Australia. This artist joined TVAUS in the Season 7, and became one of the frontrunners and placed 3rd. He came back as an all star in Season 8 and joined Team Delta. He made it to the Finals, however he got eliminated on the Semi-Finals. He is now set to prove he's got more tricks up to his sleeves, and prove us that he can be a really strong contestant.

14. Sheldon Riley
       - Song: 7 Rings (Ariana Grande)

• Thanks 1

A-Kid: *standing ovation* *throws a shoe* MAN! THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! For me, that was just the most interesting cover of the song I've heard so far. You've just got the right amount of emotions and style when you sing. It is really cool and you've got me goosebumps all over my body, also, that song was a really hard song to sing and was out of your comfort zone, but you slayed it!

The thing is, I've already got a pretty strong Final 8 with this guys on the chair right now. Is what you have done really enough for you to get a chair?

A-Kid: OFCOURSE YES! That was hella good, I'm giving you a chair! There's just something compelling about you.

The chair you're taking is... Seat 1! You'll be replacing James. I'm sorry James, this was really a tough one, but considering the other 7 guys in the 8 chairs, I just see them more interesting and compelling, same goes to Sheldon. But keep chasing your dreams, you're already a winner.

Seat 1- J̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶G̶r̶a̶h̶a̶m̶ Sheldon Riley

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's it y'all! The Final 8 of The Boys have been revealed. After many hard decisions, swapping, performances that happened, there's still 8 that stood out among the rest. 

Seat 1- Sheldon Riley
Seat 2- Hunter Plake
Seat 3- CammWess
Seat 4- Jason Warrior
Seat 5- Daniel Shaw
Seat 6- Aydan Calafiore
Seat 7- Noah Mac
Seat 8- Mo Aderinan

3 categories down, 2 to go. Tune in tomorrow night at 8 PM EST as The Underdogs and their mentor, @americanvoice38 take on the stressful 8-Chair Challenge. Good Night IDF!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8-Chair-Challenge.png

Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

After one night hiatus, last night, we've witnessed how the Final 14 of The Boys category fought it out to get one of my, A-Kid's, chair. Only the Final 8 survived the dreaded rounds and secured their spot to the next round, The Judges House. All of them gave it their all to make sure they do get a chair, and secure them up until the end of the night, however, some fell short and were swapped. 

Tonight, we will witness as our comeback artists, The Underdogs and their mentor @americanvoice38 face the stressful round in this competition yet. Even though, they were only introduced at the end of The Battles, the Final 14 Underdogs will prove themselves tonight and prove that they do deserve to get one of the 8 chairs, and they can be a threat to our other 4 categories. All artists must give it their best to advance to the next round, Judges House.

Who will be the surviving underdogs? The 8-Chair Challenge for tonight starts NOW!

• Thanks 1

First underdog performing for tonight is a group eliminated in the battles from the show that they came from. This group originally came from The Voice US, they had 4 chairs that turned to them during the Blinds, however they lost their battle, eliminating them. Now they are set to prove that they deserve to finally go far in a competition.

1. OneUp
     - Song: All My Life (K-Ci & JoJo)

• Thanks 1

americanvoice: That was a good performance! Your voices harmonizes really well, it's like peanut butter and jelly, a really perfect combination. You're always in sync with each other, which I really admire about you. Also, I really love your voice individually, which makes this duo interesting.

americanvoice: I will have to give you a seat because of that performance!

Seat 1- OneUp

• Thanks 1

Next artist to perform is an artist that is originally in the overs' category, however he lost in his battle, and got eliminated. But, he was picked by his current mentor. He originally came from The Voice US. Where he turned 4 chair at the blinds but got eliminated just before the live rounds started. Now he is set to prove that he can offer more in the table to bring him to the next round.

2. Avery Wilson
     - Song: Titanium (Sia)

• Thanks 1

americanvoice: *standing ovation* YOU BETTA SING AVERY! Taking a Sia song is NOT easy at all. But you made it your own, you brought your male version to that song. And mygod those riffs n runs, it's just so perfect. Sometimes though, tone it down because riffs and runs are just like sprinkles where it is just put at certain place just to add something extra to the song.

americanvoice: I really can't assure you anything for now because this category is a beast. But it'll be a robbery if I don't give you a chair, so yes! I'll give you a chair!

Seat 2- Avery Wilson 

• Thanks 1

Next underdog performing is again originally in the cast of this series, and were in the girls category, however she lost in her battle and got eliminated. This girl is originally from The Four, she entered the competition at it's last non-finale week and instantly became a fan favorite because of her performances. She ultimately took the crown on Season 2. Now she is set to prove that no one can hinder her from getting the crown, this time, in this series.

3. Evvie McKinney
     - Song: Proud Mary (Tina Turner)

• Thanks 1

americanvoice: *standing ovation* What a performance Evvie! You just brought us all of your goods tonight. You just showed that you can do it all! You know how to perform, how to hit those notes, anything. I just can't process any other words right now.

americanvoice: Ofcourse I'm gonna give you gal a seat!

Seat 3- Evvie McKinney

• Thanks 1

Fourth performance for tonight is an artist that came from The Voice US. Her exit was a shock to some because her battle was one of the best in her season. She was on Team Christina that time, and no one had stolen her, eliminating her early in the competition, now she is set to prove that she deserves to go far now, and she is ready.

4. Timyra Joi
     - Song: Warrior (Demi Lovato)

• Thanks 1

americanvoice: That was a fantastic performance Timyra! You're just oozing with so much passion in your body. And mygod, those pipes and the power you have in your voice is just crazy. I also love how young you are but have that mature singing style for your age, that's impressive.

americanvoice: I have to give you a chair, no guarantees though, we'll still see what happens tonight.

Seat 4- Timyra Joi   

• Thanks 1

Next artist to perform for tonight is an artist that is again, originally on the boys category but got eliminated. He originally came from The Voice UK, and became a favorite from the very start, at such a young age, he knows how to perform and sing like a pro. Now he is set to give us another mind-blowing performance to earn a spot in the next round.

5. Donel Mangena
     - Song: Finesse (Bruno Mars)

• Thanks 1

americanvoice: *dances along* Mygod Donel, you've put a show for us! That was just what you call a performance! Singing a Bruno Mars song is really hard because you've got to have the energy and power to do it, and you've undoubtedly got it! I really love how you move and you sing at the same time.

americanvoice: I'm gonna totally give you a chair after that energetic performance!

Seat 5- Donel Mangena

• Thanks 1

Next performance for tonight is an artist that is again originally from the boys category but got eliminated in his battle. But he was picked up by his current mentor, and finally won the battle against another underdog. He originally came from The Voice UK and was a member of Team J-Hud. He became one of the favorites because of his performance on the knockouts, be he fell short on getting the crown, only palcing 3rd that season. He is now willing to gave it his all tonight, and show that he deserves to go far in this competition.

6. Jamie Miller
     - Song: You Say (Lauren Daigle)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

americanvoice: *tears up* *standing ovation* What the hell Jamie?! You made me tear up in that performance 😂. That was just so good, and you delivered the message of the song thoroughly, it was just so sincere, pure, and emotional. And those vocal pipes that you have? This was just so perfect for me. Best performance so far tonight. The song just perfectly suited the situation right now in this world, we all need MORE love and uplifting, and support from each other.

americanvoice: There's no way I'm not going to give you a chair after this performance. You made me tear up a lot, which means you conveyed the song well. I have to give you a seat! 

Seat 6- Jamie Miller 

• Thanks 1