The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

React to this (and the performance post) if you want to vote for Ali!   Thanks = 20 votes Like = 10 votes Sad = 5 votes

2 more performances to go for tonight! Next performance is from the Over 25's artist that was deemed as one of the favorites left in the competition. She did a different performance last time as she t

Kicking things off is the remaining Overs category this grand finals singing a duet with one of the most successful singer-songwriter and also record producer from the United States. They will be sing

8-Chair-Challenge.png

Hello and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Last Saturday night, we've witnessed how The Groups that is mentored by @IAN27TAY fought it out to have one of the 8 chairs in their category. All 14 groups fought hard and gave it their best last night, however, only 8 artists have secured their spot in the Final 8, that will go to the next round, The Judges House.

Tonight, The Boys will fight with all their might to get one of MY 8 chairs. The lads will have to give it their best to earn their ticket to the Judges House. This night will be another night of hard decisions, and more swapping and securing of seats.

Without further ado, let's now start as we search for the Final 8 of The Boys that will be going to the Judges House!

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First performing for tonight is an artists that came from The Four. This artist was previously on a group, that is also competing in this series, Stereo Kicks. However, he decided to go solo and join the Season 2 of The Four, he became a frontrunner since the start, taking it all and winning that season. He is now set to prove that he also deserves to go far in this series.

1. James Graham
     - Song: A Song For You (Donny Hathaway)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
A-Kid: That song perfectly fitted you James! You sang the hell out of that song. What I admire the most about you is your range. However, that is the problem for me, sometimes you just show too much, to the point where your performances and decision becomes predictable and boring. Singing is not all about reaching those crazy high notes, but also captivating and getting the attention of your audience. But kudos to you because that might be your best performance yet.

A-Kid: I do believe in you however, I see that you have a lot of potential and you can do many things with your voice, so I'll give you a chair!

Seat 1- James Graham 

• Thanks 1

Next to perform is an artist that came from the American version of The Voice. He joined The Voice US on Season 12, and became one of the favorites after his battle rounds, where he lost, but got stolen by his coach, Gwen, that took him all the way to the Semis, where he was eliminated. Now he is set to prove that he can offer more, and bring us more of his artistry.

2. Hunter Plake
     - Song: All I Want (Kodaline)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
A-Kid: *standing ovation* MAAAN! That was just so pure and honest. You really have a way of putting a "Hunter flavor" into a song. You make the song your own, which really captivates everyone. I gotta advice you though to stretch out more, expand more, and explore more, as it can be a boring one if it is the same thing you're doing every performance. But yeah, this is really like a recording!

A-Kid: There's no way I'm not giving you a seat after that performance! 

Seat 2- Hunter Plake  

• Thanks 1

Next up to prove that he also deserves one of the 8 chairs of A-Kid is an artist that came from X-Factor UK. He attracted many viewers with his unique voice and performances, he did get in the lives but got lost in the way, being eliminated in the later shows. 

3. Brendan Murray
     - Song: Everybody Hurts (REM)

• Thanks 1
A-Kid: Wow, that was a very sincere and emotional cover of that song. Your voice Brendan is really unique, if I ever heard your voice somewhere, I would instantly know it is you, and that's the best thing about you. But, sometimes there's just times that your performances can be predictable, and get unappealing. However, there's no denying that you have a talent within you.

A-Kid: I gotta be honest, I really don't know what to do with you if I really ever take you to the future rounds, and there's just a bunch of guys that is just more ready than you. So I'll have to give you no chair, I will keep my eye on you though! Keep honing your craft.

No Seat- Brendan Murray 

• Sad 2

Fourth performance for tonight is an artist that came from The Voice US again. He had received one of the blocks of the coaches and became one of the favorites going to the future rounds. He had to sing for the save on the bloodbath, but came as close to the crown, placing runner-up on Season 14. Now, he wants to prove that he also deserves one of the chairs.

4. Britton Buchanan
     - Song: Perfect (Ed Sheeran)

• Thanks 1
A-Kid: Britton!! What a lovely performance from you, you've just poured your heart into that song. This feels nice that you're going outside your comfort zone, which is blues. You've really got that grittiness inside your tone which is really mesmerizing. However, I gotta be honest, I just feel like sometimes you are disconnected in some parts when you sing. But, except in this performance, though I think experimenting at this stage is a hit or miss for me.

A-Kid: I gotta get real, I just don't think you're ready yet, you're still young, and can really do a lot more with your tone. I will not give you a chair, but that doesn't mean that your dreams ends here, you've got a long way ahead.

No Seat- Britton Buchanan

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Next to perform for tonight for one of A-Kid's 8 chairs is another artist that came from The Voice US. He was an underdog entering the competition, but became one of the favorites after his Knockout performance, where he lost, but got to be back with his original coach, John. He entered the Grand Finals, however he fell short placed 4th in it.

5. CammWess
     - Song: Ain't No Sunshine (Bill Withers)

• Thanks 1
A-Kid: *standing ovation* YOU BETTER SING CAM! That was just so soulful and powerful and spectacular. Gosh, there's a lot of good adjectives I can describe on that performance. You're just oozing with that soulfulness and those runs? That was good! Like real good. My advice for you going forward though is, take it little by little, as you don't want to give it your all until the end.

A-Kid: You better get going to that seat! You're not going away for now!

Seat 3- CammWess

• Thanks 1

Next to prove that he deserves to go to the Judges House is an artist that came from The Four again. He first joined The Voice US but got eliminated after the playoffs. He now joined The Four to compete once again, and he poured his passion and soul in ever performance, but he got eliminated  weeks after holding to one of the four seats.

6. Jason Warrior
     - Song: Titanium (Sia)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
A-Kid: Talk about a perfect arrangement! That perfectly suited your voice Jason. It's just that everytime that you sing, you pour your heart and soul, and give it your all to every performances you're doing. Just always remember to have fun also, and be humble always. But in terms of your performance? Man that was just soulful and interesting and definitely an improvement.

A-Kid: I do have some soulful singers in my category right now, but gladly, you're one of the greatest. So I'm giving you a chair!

Seat 4- Jason Warrior 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next to perform is an artist that came from American Idol. He joined Idol on Idol's current last season. He became one of the favorites, attracting viewers with not only his good looks, but also his strong and powerful voice. He became one of the grand finalists, however he fell short on getting to the Final 2. Now he is set to prove that he can do it and is ready to move to the next stage of the competition.

7. Francisco Martin
     - Song: Falling (Harry Styles)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
A-Kid: Man! That is a perfect song for you, it really suited well with your voice. I love it because when you started, you were this nervous and shy kid but now, look at you! That was just a huge improvement from you, you've got that confidence flowing in you. My advice is just to not keep doing the same thing every performances, explore more.

A-Kid: I gotta give you a seat because I can really see potential, but nothing's secured up until the last performance.

Seat 5- Francisco Martin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We're already halfway through our boys' performances. So far, 5 out of the 8 seats were already taken. 2 of them not having a chance to seat in one of those chairs. Here is the current line-up/holders of the 8-seat for this category:

Seat 1- James Graham
Seat 2- Hunter Plake
Seat 3- CammWess
Seat 4- Jason Warrior
Seat 5- Francisco Martin
Seat 6- N/
Seat 7- N/A
Seat 8- N/A

We still have 7 performances to go! Will those 7 boys' performances be enough for them to get a chair and in later possibly swap someone from the current holders of the seats? Or will the current holders hold on to their seat up until later and secure them to the next round? Let's find that out!

• Thanks 1

Next to perform for tonight is an artist that came from

The Voice Australia, he originally auditioned in Season 6, but got no chairs. He went back to Season 7 and got 4 chairs to turn for him. He became one of the favorites in the show and went into the Grand Finals. He fell short however of the crown, as he placed 4th on that season. He is now set to prove that he can offer more in the table.

8. Aydan Calafiore
     - Song: You Are The Reason (Calum Scott)

• Thanks 1
A-Kid: *standing ovation* WOW AYDAN! You just showed a different side of you tonight, your typically known as a performer but tonight, you just laid your heart and show your passion into that performance. This is undoubtedly your best performance so far, and one of the best cover that I've heard of that ridiculously hard song. You just showed that you can sing and perform anything! You're just a really versatile and gifted singer. Just remember that try to be you, and pour your "Aydan flavor" in every performances that you make.

A-Kid: That is just so good that it's basically a bad decision of mine if I didn't give you a chair, so yes I'll be giving you a chair!

Seat 6- Aydan Calafiore

• Thanks 1

Ninth to perform for tonight is an artist that came from The Voice US. He was originally a member of Team Blake but he lost to his battle and got stolen by Jennifer. He became one of the early favorites in that season, but got shock exit on the bloodbath round. He is now set to prove that he can do more, and can get higher than his place in his previous competition.

9. Noah Mac
     - Song: Electric Love (BØRNS)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
A-Kid: *standing ovation* NOAAAH! THAT IS SO GOOD! That song perfectly suited your voice, singing a BØRNS' song was not easy but you slayed it! I totally love that deep depth and layers of your voice, your tone is just so unique. I am a fan of how you slay your song choices every performances, ever since The Voice. Technically, it was not perfect, but I love just how you performed it.

A-Kid: It was not a perfect performance, a little pitchy stuffs but all of it was fixable and mentor-able, you just have that rawness in your, I can see you being great, so I'm giving you a chair!

Seat 7- Noah Mac   

• Thanks 1

Tenth performance for tonight is from the artist that wants to prove that he deserves the last chair and he rightfully deserved the win he got from the show that he came from. This artist came from The Voice UK and became one of the favorites because of his unique voice, he consistently became a frontrunner throughout the season. He later was crowned the winner in Team J-Hud.

10. Mo Aderinan
       - Song: Human (Rag n Bone)

• Thanks 1
A-Kid: *standing ovation* *threw a shoe* WHAAAT JUST HAPPENED?! Mo, you're one of a freakin' kind! This song perfectly suited your voice. It's the type of performance that I'll be replaying over and over in youtube, it was just that good! The swag, the stance, the voice, you've got it all man. This is the best performance I've ever seen so far tonight, and that is really looking good on you, Mo!

A-Kid: Is you giving a chair after that performance still a question?? Ofcourse you deserve a seat after that! 

Seat 8- Mo Aderinan 

• Thanks 1
  • anonymouskid_35 changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE)