The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE)

americanvoice: I've paired these artists because they've both got that angst and attitude when they sing. I also love both of their tones, and I really can't wait for them to battle.

Kelsea Johnson vs. Evvie McKinney
- Song: Don't Let Go (En Vogue)

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 2
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

React to this (and the performance post) if you want to vote for Ali!   Thanks = 20 votes Like = 10 votes Sad = 5 votes

2 more performances to go for tonight! Next performance is from the Over 25's artist that was deemed as one of the favorites left in the competition. She did a different performance last time as she t

Kicking things off is the remaining Overs category this grand finals singing a duet with one of the most successful singer-songwriter and also record producer from the United States. They will be sing

MENTOR/GAME MASTER COMMENTS 

A-Kid:
*standing ovation* I do love this battle! What a start, americanvoice! This is an interesting take on a classic, I love Kelsea's tone, it is really to die for. But Evvie, when you sing, you just have that passion burning in you, so I gotta go with someone that I think can go far and that is Evvie.

americanvoice:
*standing ovation* GIIIIRLS! You betta sing that song! I totally loved that, each of you carried yourself in this song. Kelsea, I gotta be honest, there's some pitchy stuffs going in some part of yours in the song, but I really love your tone so much, it's so unique and one of a kind. Evvie, you really can sing anything! I really love someone who pours her heart and soul when she sings, and you've got range for days!! But I gotta pick one, the artist I'm picking is the one that I think needs to be mentored more, I am looking for someone who have a potential to go far, and Kelsea, even if I love your tone, I just can't deny the passion within Evvie, so the winner is.. Evvie McKinney!

• Thanks 1
americanvoice: I paired these artists because out of all my underdogs this series, I think they're the singers that is conveying the emotions really hard to the point where they are making us feel what they're singing.

Ryan Quinn vs. Caitlyn Vanbeck

- Song: Dancing On My Own (Robyn)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A-Kid: *standing ovation* Wow! I'm really happy that I got to watch that performance, that was just so emotional and heartfelt, perfect song choice for the both of you. But I gotta go with Ryan on this one.

americanvoice: *standing ovation* *tears up a little* I mean, I really can't think of any words right now, it-- it's just so heartfelt that I really felt the pain from the both of you when you sang that song. Caitlyn, your tone is so unique, you don't sound like anyone on this show for me, I really admire your courage and passion to sing, and even if you have all your insecurities, I can't see them at all when you sing, so great job. Ryan, you've just proved to us that you did not deserve to go home, you've got the range, got the experience, total package as they say. But moving forward, I am looking for someone that I can see doing some interesting performances, I love someone who really shows the vulnerability inside him/her. And that winner is... Caitlyn Vanbeck

• Thanks 1
americanvoice: Both of these artists have that soul and passion when they sing. They are literally my male divas on my category, that's why I paired them.

Johnny Manuel vs. Malik Heard

- Song: It's A Man's World (James Brown)

• Thanks 1

A-Kid: *standing ovation* Maan! Underdogs are killing it tonight! That is so GOOD. Malik, your riffs and runs are just to die for. Johnny, you're just so effortless when you sing. I gotta go with Johnny, as he is more polished.

americanvoice: *standing ovation* WHAAAT?! You just sing that song into a different dimension. I gotta agree, Malik, your riffs and runs are really on point, and you've also got range! I gotta be honest though, there's a few times on the song where your voice is pitchy. Johnny, you're just flawless as ever! And also, effortless, I mean you can blow the roof off but you've still got a chill face, that's just how good you are, you definitely DID NOT deserve to go home. I am going to go with someone that I think is really ready for the stressful and dreaded 8-Chair Challenge, and that is... Johnny Manuel!

• Thanks 1
americanvoice: I've paired these lovely young ladies because not only they're the youngest in my category, they've also got that sassiness and swag when they sing, and moving forward I only need one of them.

Olivia Ximines vs. Kennedy Holmes
- Song: The Boys Is Mine (Brandy and Monica)

• Thanks 1

A-Kid: Wow! What a performance from the both of you, I love how you both conveyed the emotion of the song. I love both of your attitude! But going forward, I want to bring with me the artist that I think can do more than the other, and that is Kennedy

americanvoice: That was so great ladies! The song really suited the both of you, and you both showed the right emotions at right parts in the song. Kennedy, that deep voice you've got is to die for, you have just so much finesse in you, and also that strength of you vocal chords, wow. Olivia, you've got a really interesting voice and attitude when you're performing. Both of you may be young but one is more ready than the other, I just think, Olivia you need more years. Kennedy, you're ready for this, that's why you're my winner... Kennedy Holmes!

• Thanks 1

A-Kid: *standing ovation* Girls, you betta be singing that song! At first, I was skeptical seeing that song because it's been so overdone in these singing shows, but you two just delivered differently from them. There's just so much power within from the both of you. I gotta go with Timyra on this one.

americanvoice: *standing ovation* *throws a shoe* YOU GIRLS SLAYED THAT SONG! That is how to BATTLE! Shan, you've just showed that you really can sing high, I mean REALLY high, and that power when you sang your parts, wow I didn't know you had it in you. Timyra, wow you just showed how much you want to win, that passion and drive when you started singing, I'm just so speechless. You're like a mini Jennifer Hudson, and that's a huge compliment! Moving forward, I want someone that really wants it bad, that person that has that drive to win this whole thing. Shan, I know that you've got a bright future ahead of you, I'll be rooting for you, but for now, I gotta go with.. Timyra Joi!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
americanvoice: These artists can sing each other faces' off with their powerful and rangey voices, that's why I paired them.

Jamie Miller vs. Rizzi Myers
- Song: Sign of the Times (Harry Styles)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A-Kid: *standing ovation* WOW! What a performance from the both of you! I really loved that. That is just really a battle. There's this point that I thought Rizzi was winning but then Jamie will hit that note, then Rizzi, then Jamie. It's just back and forth for me. For the first time, I really can't see on who to win, sorry americanvoice 😂

americanvoice: *standing ovation* You both better sing that song!!! HAHAHA. You just took that song into another level. Rizzi, you're undeniably good, I just can't understand why you lose on your battle in Season 16 lol you're so good! And also so consistent in hitting the notes. Jamie, you're a superstar in the making, there's only a few of guys that can hit those high notes you're hitting effortlessly! I am really screwed at this pairing, it's a mistake to pair the both of you. But I think I just gotta go with my gut feel and my instinct that the artist I'm choosing can do more amazing performances, and that is.. Rizzi Myers!

• Thanks 1
americanvoice: I paired these underdogs because they're the most unique in my team, both got lovely tones, and passion when they're singing.

Zhavia vs. Sister C
- Song: Hey Mama (David Guetta)

• Thanks 1

A-Kid: That was surprisingly kinda good, both fitted girls' style. But I gotta be honest, Sister C is a little bit generic for me, nothing special. Zhavia, you can have a nice tone and all, but sometimes you're overdoing it with your style. However, I would like to see Zhavia more because she's just undeniably gifted.

americanvoice: I love your performance ladies! Sister C, you made yourself known tonight, you showed what you can do as a group. Zhavia, as usual, your tone is just so unique and only a few in this world have that sound, when I hear your voice somewhere, I would easily say that, that's your voice. Moving forward, I want someone that is interesting and can do something interesting in the performances/arrangement of the songs, and that is... Zhavia!

• Thanks 1
americanvoice: I paired these artists because they both got that silky smooth tone and both got interesting way to deliver a song.

Chriddy Black vs. Whitney & Shannon
- Song: Wherever You Will Go (The Calling)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A-Kid: Wow, what a lovely performance from the both of you. You held each other in that performance. Whitney & Shannon, I believe that you shouldn't have been eliminated that early in this series, I'm glad you came back, and you just proved here in this performance that you really are good, your harmonies are on point. Chriddy, it's not easy to battle against a duo, or harmonize with them, but you held you own on that battle! I gotta go with Chriddy on this one.

americanvoice: That was really heart-wrenching performance, you Whitney & Shannon and Chriddy gave us all the feels on that song. Whitney & Shannon, I gotta say, as rounds pass by, you're going better and better, and I think being eliminated early in this series lighted the fire within you. Chriddy, what you did in this battle, harmonizing with the duo, battling with them, helding out your own, is amazing. But I can't let... Whitney & Shannon be eliminated again, I'm picking them.

• Thanks 1
  • anonymouskid_35 changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE)