The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

I won’t give a full-detailed opinion for this since everyone did a pretty good job. 😁 I think that the contestants who connected emotionally and showcasedΒ good vocals will be the ones who are successful in the votes. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I won’t give a full-detailed opinion for this since everyone did a pretty good job. 😁 I think that the contestants who connected emotionally and showcasedΒ good vocals will be the ones who are successful in the votes. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

This is a slap for my team🀧😩 HAHAHAHA🀣

• Haha 2

Hi IDF! Been so busy these past few days, I actually forgot to post theΒ mechanics for the Live Shows.

There will be a different format and ways on how you can vote.Β 
Β 
I will be announcing the mechanics and schedule for the Live Shows TONIGHT at 8 PM EST. Watch out for it!

Β 

EDIT: I've had a mistake, I will be announcing it on Thursday Night, after I close the voting line for the Wildcard Show.

Β 

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

49 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Hi IDF! Been so busy these past few days, I actually forgot to post theΒ mechanics for the Live Shows.

There will be a different format and ways on how you can vote.Β 
Β 
I will be announcing the mechanics and schedule for the Live Shows TONIGHT at 8 PM EST. Watch out for it!
Β 

Looking forward to it! I’m glad our shows/revealsΒ didn’t clash at the same time! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

You have less than 10 more hours to vote!! Vote for your wildcard finalists now, if you still haven't voted.

Β 

Tune in tonight atΒ 8 PM ESTΒ as I reveal a new TWIST and the mechanics for theΒ Live Shows.

Β 

I’m glad I changed my show time to 4pm EST! πŸ˜‚ Anyway, I’m excited for all these new mechanics!Β 

picsart-07-06-07-37-31.jpg

Β 

!! VOTING LINE FOR THE WILDCARD IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED !! Β 

Tune in at 8 PM EST for the mechanics and schedule of the Live Shows and as I reveal 2 brand new twists for this stage of the competition.
Β 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

picsart-07-06-07-37-31.jpg

Β 

!! VOTING LINE FOR THE WILDCARD IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED !! Β 

Tune in at 8 PM EST for the mechanics and schedule of the Live Shows and as I reveal 2 brand new twists for this stage of the competition.
Β 

I’m so excited!!!!!! πŸ˜„

Edited by Bk1234

picsart-06-11-11-33-08.jpg

Β 
We are now already done with the Live Playoffs, so now it is now time to move forward to the next stage of the competition, the Live Shows. This is the stage where all of the Final 3 artists from each category (+ the wildcard) will compete against each other to get the crown of being the first ever winner of The Voice: Idol Factor.

Β 
There will be another 2 twists for this stage, first one is the Mentor's Immunity. What is that and how will it work? Find that out below.

picsart-08-05-01-16-43254.jpg

MENTOR'S IMMUNITYΒ 

Mentor's Immunity is one of the twists for this season, that will be featured on the Live Shows. The mentors will give scores to each performances of the artists, along with their comments, the scores will be totalled at the end of the show. The artist with the highest overall scores from the mentors will be IMMUNED from the results show on the following night, marking them automatically safe. For the first 3 weeks of the Live Shows, mentors can give 1 point being the LOWEST, 5 points being the HIGHEST, one artist will be IMMUNED each night, overall 2 artists for each week. For the 4th-8th week, the mentors can give 1 point being the LOWEST, 10 points being the HIGHEST, one artist will be immuned each week. The mentors will still give scores for each performances on the Semi-Finals up until the Grand Finale night, BUT the scores will NOT give immunity to artists.

Β 
Next twist for this season is the Soundcloud Bonus Multiplier. How does it work? Find that out below.

picsart-08-06-10-22-35.jpg
Β 
SOUNDCLOUD BONUS MULTIPLIER

Soundcloud Bonus Multiplier is like a replica of The Voice's ITunes Bonus Multiplier. The audio versions of each artists' performances will be posted right after their performances, the viewers can then click the audio and provide a "click" for the artists' audio version of the performance. The artist with the most "clicks" of their audio versions will have a 2x multiplier bonus for their votes.

Β 
How will the Live Shows work? See below for the details and mechanics on how the Live Shows will work week by week.

picsart-08-04-10-11-52.jpg

LIVE SHOWS (Week 1)

Theme: Diva's Week

- The first week of the Live Shows will be 4-night long. The Final 16 artists will be singing a hit song from the current divas of this generation, or the divas from the past decades. The Final 16 artists will also be divided randomly into 2 groups of 8. The first group will perform on Tuesday Night, their results will be announced the next night. The 2nd group will perform on Thursday Night, their results will be announced on the next night. One artist from each group will receive the Mentor's Immunity. The bottom 2 artists from each group will sing once again for the mentors' votes in the Sing-Off. One will be ELIMINATED from each group.

Β 
picsart-08-04-10-30-01.jpg

LIVE SHOWS (Week 2)

Theme: Boys vs. Girls

- The Live Shows Week 2 will be yet another 4-night long again. The Final 14 artists will be singing a song that is sung by a singer opposite to their gender, for example, the girls category will be singing a song sung by a male artist. Final 14 artists will be divided again into 2 groups of 7. The first group will be performing on Tuesday Night, their results will be announced on the following night. The second group will be singing on Thursday Night, their results will also be revealed the following night. One artist from each group will receive the Mentor's Immunity. The bottom 2 artists will have to perform once again for the mentor's vote on the Sing-Off. One will be ELIMINATED from each group.

Β 
picsart-08-04-10-46-24.jpg

LIVE SHOWS (Week 3)Β 

Theme: Billboard Hits
Β 
- The 3rd Week of the Live Shows will be the last 4-night long show for the Live Shows. The Final 12 artists will take on some of the biggest Billboard Hits from the past years. They will be divided once again into 2 groups of 6. The first group will be performing on Tuesday Night, with their results on the following night. The second group will be performing on Thursday Night, their results will be announced tomorrow night. One artist from each group will receive the Mentor's Immunity. The bottom 2 artists will be performing once again for the mentor's vote in the Sing-Off. One will be ELIMINATED from each group.

picsart-08-04-11-08-29.jpg

LIVE SHOWS (Week 4)

Theme: The Voice Alumnis Week
Β 
- The Final 10 artists will be performing on Wednesday Night and will take on the songs that were sung by The Voice Alumnis during their run on the show. The results will be announced on the following night. One artist from will receive the Mentor's Immunity. The artist with the lowest votes will be automatically ELIMINATED. The other 2 artists that also received the lowest votes will perform once again for the mentors' votes on the Sing-Off. Two will be ELIMINATED for this week.

picsart-08-04-10-32-39.jpg

LIVE SHOWS (Week 5)

Theme: Band Week

- The Final 8 artists will be performing hits that is sung by some of the famous and legendary bands of all time. They will be performing on Wednesday Night, and their results will be announced in the following night. One artist will receive the Mentor's Immunity. The bottom 2 artists will need to perform again for the mentors' vote in the Sing-Off. One will be ELIMINATED for this week.
Β 

picsart-08-04-10-34-32.jpg

LIVE SHOWS (Week 6)

Theme: 1980's Week

- The Final 7 artists will be competing once again and will be performing hits of various artists from the year 1980's. They will be performing on Wednesday Night, and their results will be announced on the following night. One artist will receive the Mentor's Immunity. The bottom 2 artists will be performing again for the mentors' votes on the Sing-Off. One will be ELIMINATED for this week.

picsart-08-04-10-17-02.jpg

LIVE SHOWS (Week 7)

Theme: Disney Week

- The Final 6 artists will be performing again to reach the Quarterfinals, and will take on some of the famous songs from Disney movies or series. They will perform on Wednesday Night, with their results being announced on the following night. One artist will receive the Mentor's Immunity. The bottom 2 artists will be performing again for the mentors' votes in the Sing-Off. One will be ELIMINATED for this week.

picsart-08-04-10-55-51904.jpg

picsart-07-19-08-03-22.jpg

LIVE SHOWS (Week Eight)

Theme: IdolForums Fan Week and Mentor's Pick
Β 
- The Final 5 artists will perform TWICE starting on this Quarterfinals of this show. They will be performing songs that were picked and voted by the IDF fans and the songs that were picked by the other mentors for them. The artist with the highest combined mentors' scores for both performances will receive the Mentor's Immunity and will move to the Semi-Finals. The bottom 2 artists will be performing again for the mentors' votes on the Sing-Off. One artist will be ELIMINATED for this week.

Β 
picsart-08-04-10-38-29.jpg

picsart-08-04-11-01-32.jpg

LIVE SHOWS (Week 9)

Theme: X-Factor Alumnis Week and Get Me to the Grand Finale

- The Final 4 artists will fight it off to make it to the Grand Finale. They will be singing some of the songs sung by X-Factor Alumnis during their run on the show and songs that they think can get them to the Grand Finale. No more will be receiving the Mentor's Immunity, all will be left on the viewers' hands. The bottom 2 artists will perform once again for this series' very last Sing-Off. One will fall short of the Grand Finale and will be ELIMINATED for this week.
Β 
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

Are we going to wait another century to found out who the wildcard is???

Β 

As I've said before, the wildcard will be revealed right before the Live Shows Week 1 start. But the good news is the time of this show's hiatus will NOT be 2 weeks anymore. Schedule for the Live Shows will be posted in few minutes! 😁

Β 

picsart-08-05-03-23-04.jpg

How to vote in the Live Shows? There will be 3 DIFFERENT METHODS of voting for this stage. Each will be explained below.

images-2.png

SURVEY MONKEY

Survey Monkey is back for A-Kid's Shows. The voting method used here is the Matrix/Ranking Method, wherein you will encounter the names of each contestants and underneath them is the 3 categories that are the factors for your votes. The categories are Vocal, Expression, and Showmanship, each will be explained BELOW. Each criterias have points beneath them, 1 being the LOWEST, 5 being the HIGHEST. Voters can only vote 3 TIMES on this method using IDF username/e-mail.

CATEGORIES

β€’ VOCAL
- This is where the vocal techniques (breathing control, enunciation, articulation, etc.), rhytym & tempo, timing, and harmony are included for both the solo artists and groups.

β€’ EXPRESSION
- This is how well the performers conveyed the emotion of the song that they sang and how well they delivered it.

β€’ SHOWMANSHIP
- This is how the artists used the stage effectively, how good their song choices for them are, their outfit, and how well the viewers' and mentors' reacted to their performances.

Β 

picsart-08-05-04-16-02.png

FORMS.APP

forms.app will be introduced on the Live Shows as one of the voting methods. Single Selection method will be used on this one. The voters will pick the name of the artist that they want to save. Voters can vote 10 TIMES on this method using their IDF username/e-mail.
Β 
Β 

surveyheart1.png

SURVEYHEART

SurveyHeart will be back again for the show, this time for the Live Shows. This app will feature again the Point Ranking method, wherein each name and performances of the artists will be given, and underneath them is a dropdown list of points. Voters will need to rank the artists from the best to worst based on their performances, the best having the most points, worst will receive the least points. Voters CANNOT give the same points/ranking to 2 or more artists. Voters can vote 3 TIMES on this method using their IDF username/e-mail.
Β 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

SCHEDULE FOR THE LIVE SHOWS
Β 

GREEN for the Performance Shows

BLUE for the Result Shows

Β 
Live Shows Week 1 Performances and Wildcard REVEALED (Pt. 1)- August 12 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 1 Results (Pt. 1)- August 13 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 1 Performances (Pt. 2)- August 14 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 1 Results (Pt. 2)- August 15 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 2 Performances (Pt. 1)- August 19 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 2 Results (Pt. 1)- August 20 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 2 Performances (Pt. 2)- August 21 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 2 Results (Pt. 2)- August 22 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 3 Performances (Pt. 1)- August 26 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 3 Results (Pt. 1)- August 27 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 3 Performances (Pt. 2)- August 28 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 3 Results (Pt. 2)- August 29 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 4 Performances- September 2 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 4 Results- September 3 (8 PM EST) Β 

Live Shows Week 5 Performances- September 9 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 5 Results- September 10 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 6 Performances- September 16 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 6 Results- September 17 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 7 Performances- September 23 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Week 7 Results- September 24 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Quarterfinals Performances- September 30 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Quarterfinals Results- October 1 (8 PM EST)

Live Shows Semis Performances- October 7 (8 PM EST) Β 

Grand Finalists REVEALED- October 8 (8 PM EST)
Β 
  • Thanks 3

Please read everything that I have posted carefully so that you'll know how the Live Shows will work and how you will vote. If you have any questions about the voting methods or the mechanics, feel free to ask it here, so that I can answer it! 😁

Β 

9 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Please read everything that I have posted carefully so that you'll know how the Live Shows will work and how you will vote. If you have any questions about the voting methods or the mechanics, feel free to ask it here, so that I can answer it! 😁

Β 

I read everything, and I don’t have any questionsΒ for now... πŸ˜… I’ll tell you if I come up withΒ any questions.Β 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1