The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

MENTORS COMMENTS

jarmon: Imma be honest, I was a little underwhelmed by this battle, I felt there was a lot of potential to make it go somewhere but it just left me underwhelmed and I love Dean Lewis' songs. But I do see more potential in Daniel so I'll go with Daniel.

IAN27TAY: The richness of your voice blew me away Daniel, and Luke, a very young artist and slay that performance but Daniel is my choice.

QueenMae: I think this was a pleasant battle and I just love how you both know what to do with your voices, but I have to go with what I think did better. The winner for me would be Daniel.

thevoiceisthetop: This was a really great battle for me. Daniel you really have that originality and uniqueness in your voice. Luke you had a great energy up there. Both of you kept up with the energy that the song required you to have in performing it. But I'm gonna pick someone that I think is special and original, for that reason I'm picking.. Daniel Shaw!

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1

thevoiceisthetop: I paired them because they both got that old school rock vibe even though both have different way of performing/singing.

Britton Buchanan vs. Dalton Rapattoni
- Song: Bloodstream (Ed Sheeran)

• Like 1

MENTORS COMMENTS

jarmon: A really nice battle, both of you have very interesting tones and are unique, I just have to base it off of my preference so my winner is Britton!

IAN27TAY: Flawless performance and Britton, you really owned that stage but when Dalton starts his part, ow man I'm speechless but in this round I'm gonna pick Britton.

QueenMae: I think you both have great potential in your voices, and I want to hear more from both to get a definite answer. But based on the battle I have to go with power and the winner is Dalton for me.

thevoiceisthetop: This was a really energetic and amazing battle. You both did great and kept up the energy while performing. But for me one artist didn't gave it his all in this performance, while the other gave it. The artist I'm picking is the one I think can do so much more than this and that is.. Britton Buchanan!

• Confused 1

thevoiceisthetop: They're both were kinda singer-songwriter but main reason I paired them because both have an amazing and strong voices with a huge range.

Francisco Martin vs. Andrea Faustini
- Song: I Won't Give Up (Jason Mraz)

• Like 1

MENTORS COMMENTS

jarmon: What a weird pairing but it somehow works??? I really am hoping you both stay, so I hope the loser gets saved but one of you is way better vocally than the other, and for that reason the winner for me is Andrea!

IAN27TAY: Francisco you perform brilliantly, and Andrea you set the bar high, but for me Francisco is the winner in this round.

QueenMae: You both know how to portray the connection of the song, if it was up to me though, I would have to go with an explosion of power and passion. The winner is Andrea for me.

thevoiceisthetop: This was a hard song to sing and I gotta be honest, I felt like both of you didn't do your best, so for me it was just an OK battle but I do see a lot of potential to the both of you though, I can see that determination in your eyes when you sing. But I gotta pick someone that I think tried harder in this battle, and that is.. Francisco Martin!

• Like 1

thevoiceisthetop: I paired them because they're both my teen guys in my team with the genre of pop.

Aydan Calafiore vs. Donel Mangena
- Song: Youngblood (5SOS)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MENTORS COMMENTS

jarmon: *claps* OH MY GOD AYDAN!!!! I am so jealous to not have you on my team! You are such a performer and I LIVE for it! Absolutely amazing performance yet again, Donel you were good too but Aydan outsold and won this battle for me!

IAN27TAY: You two literally stole my heart with your voice, the sassiest and sexiness of your voice really put you two on my favorite performance tonight, you both are the winners but if i were your mentor I'm gonna save one of you two, but the person who will get the win is Donel, and I'm gonna save Aydan.

QueenMae: Aydan you know how to command a stage, but Donel I feel there's something special about you that I don't want to see be let go. For me I would have to go with Donel, but great job too Aydan.

thevoiceisthetop: This was a really great battle! Great job to the both of you, you really did give it your best tonight. Each of you shone in your own way, and this is really hard. But I gotta pick someone that I think is really ready for this, who I think can make it big in this industry, and can get a record deal, and that is.. Aydan Calafiore!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

thevoiceisthetop: I paired them because they're both my r&b/soul singers. Both also excel in their own way and have a range.

Mo Aderinan vs. James Graham
- Song: Soul Man (Sam & Dave)

• Thanks 1

MENTORS COMMENTS

jarmon: Okay, imma be honest, James you just don't do it for me, like I don't believe what you're selling at all compared to Mo, where I am captivated by every word he says so my winner is Mo!

IAN27TAY: YESSS, there you have it, two of the best contestants in this show but only one could win or maybe if I'm your mentor I could use my save in one of you and that's Mo. So James is my pick for this battle.

QueenMae: James you know how to sing for sure, but Mo has all of it in a vocal that I hear. Based on the emotion and energy of the vocal, I have to go with Mo on this one.

thevoiceisthetop: This was a really amazing battle, I gotta applaud both of you, you really gave it your all tonight, and for sure it'll pay off. James, you've got this amazing range and style in singing, you've really got it technically. Mo, you really showed who you are tonight and that's really good. I'll pick the artist that I think can do much more than the other, and that is.. Mo Aderinan!

• Like 2

JUDGES SAVE DECISION

@thevoiceisthetop used his FINAL SAVE for James Graham, advancing him in the 8-Chair Challenge.  

thevoiceisthetop: This battle was just too good to lose either of this artists. I think James needs to stay more in this competition.

• Sad 1

picsart-06-12-11-34-06.png

Noah Mac
Sheldon Riley
Hunter Plake
CammWess
Brendan Murray
Ché Chesterman
Jason Warrior
Daniel Shaw
Britton Buchanan
Francisco Martin
Aydan Calafiore
Mo Aderinan
Isaiah Firebrace (SAVED)
James Graham (SAVED)
J̶a̶m̶i̶e̶ ̶M̶i̶l̶l̶e̶r̶
L̶a̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶H̶a̶r̶d̶y̶
M̶i̶c̶h̶a̶e̶l̶ ̶J̶ ̶W̶o̶o̶d̶w̶a̶r̶d̶
C̶y̶r̶u̶s̶ ̶V̶i̶l̶l̶a̶n̶u̶e̶v̶a̶
E̶l̶y̶j̶u̶h̶ ̶R̶e̶n̶e̶ 
A̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶W̶i̶l̶s̶o̶n̶
L̶u̶k̶e̶ ̶F̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶
D̶a̶l̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶R̶a̶p̶a̶t̶t̶o̶n̶i̶
A̶n̶d̶r̶e̶a̶ ̶F̶a̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶i̶
D̶o̶n̶e̶l̶ ̶M̶a̶n̶g̶e̶n̶a̶

picsart-06-12-09-00-38.png

Brynn Cartelli
Nicole Dennis
Bella Penfold
Addison Agen
Rai-Elle Williams 
Jacquie Lee
Jessica Sanchez
MaKenzie Thomas
Leah Jenea
Chloe Castro
Sally Skelton
Louisa Johnson
Molly Hocking (SAVED)
Koryn Hawthorne (SAVED)
R̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶P̶a̶i̶g̶e̶
N̶a̶t̶a̶l̶i̶e̶ ̶O̶n̶g̶
Z̶h̶a̶v̶i̶a̶
E̶m̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶M̶i̶d̶d̶l̶e̶m̶a̶s̶
B̶e̶l̶l̶a̶ ̶P̶a̶i̶g̶e̶
E̶v̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶M̶c̶K̶i̶n̶n̶e̶y̶
L̶a̶r̶a̶ ̶D̶a̶b̶b̶a̶g̶h̶
S̶o̶n̶i̶k̶a̶ ̶V̶a̶i̶d̶
C̶l̶a̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶H̶o̶w̶e̶l̶l̶
K̶e̶n̶n̶e̶d̶y̶ ̶H̶o̶l̶m̶e̶s̶

• Thanks 2

There ya have it! Your Final 14 from the categories of The Boys and The Girls.

Tune in tomorrow night at 8 PM EST for The Battles (Over 25's and Groups Part 1)!

• Like 3

The-Battles.png

Hello and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Last night, we've witnessed the final set of battles from the category of The Boys and The Girls. Both categories have completed their Final 14 going to the 8-Chair Challenge

Tonight, we'll start the battles between The Over 25's and The Groups. This will be the first part, wherein the first 6 or 7 artists from each category will advance to the next round. Each mentors have 2 SAVES to use for this round, if ever they want to keep both artists in their team, they can use that power to save the loser of the battle in their category.

Let's kick things off tonight with the category that @jarmon mentors, The Over 25's 

• Like 2

jarmon: I paired these artists because they're my vocal powerhouses and divas. I mean both got that range and soul in their voices.

La'Porsha Renae vs. Janice Robinson
- Song: Respect (Aretha Franklin)

• Thanks 1

MENTOR COMMENTS

QueenMae: You ladies are fire indeed! I think it was pretty equal vocally tbh, but I have to go with artistry and power, so Janice would be my winner. 

IAN27TAY: *standing ovation* One word for both of you PERFECT, I can't even pick a winner, you two really overpowered each other. Janice, you really stood out and proved that age doesn't matter when it comes to singing, you slay it girl. La'Porsha, YOUR TONE IS OUT OF THIS WORLD, high notes and low notes was so perfect, and that's why you're my pick in this round. If I were the mentor, I'm gonna use my save in Janice.

thevoiceisthetop: You are both so amazing! That was really a strong battle, but I gotta go with Janice. But If I were the mentor, I'll use my save on La'Porsha. 

jarmon: *stands and claps* R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!! That is how you perform that song ladies! You're both so good and powerful. I can't process any words right now. But in this battle, the winner is... La'Porsha Renae!

jarmon: Both of these artists have very distinctive voices and I feel like they will both compliment with each other that's why I paired them.

Alfie Arcuri vs. Stevie McCrorie
- Song: I'm On Fire (Bruce Springsteen)

MENTOR COMMENTS

QueenMae: I think this was well balanced as well, but I have to hear more from this person, and I would go with Stevie.

IAN27TAY:  I gotta say this is not THAT perfect performance. But you two show what it takes to be the first winner of this show, and that is enough, and for that Stevie is my pick for this battle.

thevoiceisthetop: I do love this battle! Interesting song choice for both singers. I am leaning towards Stevie on this one though.

jarmon: *claps* Yes my boys! You both delivered tonight and I love how you guys tackled this song, I have to go with the person who just delivered a little more and for that reason the winner is... Stevie McCrorie!

jarmon: I paired these artists because they're the singers that is so full of emotions when singing. Both of them also connects to the songs they're singing perfectly.

Sarah Tucker vs. Saara Aalto
- Song: In My Blood (Shawn Mendes)

• Thanks 1