The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

Eighth to perform for tonight is a group that came from The Voice US and became a finalist on Team Blake. They were the first ever pair that reached that high on the competition, but they fell short and became a 3rd placer. Now, they are set to prove that even if they're different from others, they deserve to be in the next round.

8. The Swon Brothers
     - Song: Danny's Song (Loggins and Messina)

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: *claps* OK! Good song choice, but it's a little bit karaoke-ish. I gotta be honest with you, your connection in each other and audience is really good, but something's lacking every time you perform. However, overall it's a fun performance.

IAN27TAY: I'm sorry Swon Brothers, but you are not getting my final chair.

No Seat- The Swon Brothers 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Next to perform for tonight is a group that is already a famous girl group, but are set to prove that they can be more. This group came from The X-Factor US and originally auditioned as soloists but were formed as a group on bootcamp, they became favorites and reached the Finale, however they only placed 3rd on that series. 

9. Fifth Harmony
     - Song: Impossible (James Arthur)

• Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: *stands and had tears of joy* One word for your performance tonight, PERFECT! Each and everyone of you can shine equally. I also gotta admit it all of your voice is extraordinary. Spectacular performance indeed.

IAN27TAY: You're definitely going to get my last chair girls!

Seat 8- Fifth Harmony 

• Thanks 1

Tenth to perform for tonight is another contestant from

The Voice US. This duo started as an underdog in their season until they got better and better in the later rounds. However, they fell short as they were eliminated on the bloodbath round. They are now set to prove that they do deserve to be in the Finale in this series.

10. Hello Sunday
       - Song: Almost Is Never Enough (Ariana Grande)

• Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: *stands and sings along* Ok, first of all, when you started singing, I just sailed through your soulful voice. It seemed like both of you own that stage around you every time you sing. Overall, it was a transcending experience listening to your group every single time you step on to the stage.

IAN27TAY: I'm really sorry, but you're not having a chair, hope you can understand, but keep continuing and pursuing your dreams! You guys are still young, and have a lot more room for improvement.

No Seat- Hello Sunday 

• Like 1

The eleventh group that'll be performing tonight is another one from The Voice US. They are the first ever trio thay joined the American version of The Voice. They were a member of Team Kelly, and sailed on through the season's twist, The Cross Battles, where they were eliminated. Now, they are singing to made it past through this stressful stage of the competition.

11. The Bundys
        - Song: Say You'll Be Mine (The Bundys)

• Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: *stands and watches like a proud mentor* I really love the uniqueness of your group. I'll be honest, I'm really not a huge country music fan,  but your group is just so different, I'm definitely a fan of your group! All of your voice soothed my ears and I gotta say I can watch and hear on all of you the whole day without getting bored.

IAN27TAY: I'm sorry but your journey ends here. However, this doesn't mean that you're not good, I just see more potential in some of the current holders of my 8 chairs.

No Seat- The Bundys  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next group to perform is the first-ever filipina group to join The X-Factor UK. They immediately become a favorite in the show after their explosive arena audition. They continued their journey all throughout the competition, but then got eliminated at the Quarterfinals. Now they are set to perform to prove that they deserve to be in the next round, and that they're totally ready for this competition.

12. 4th Impact
       - Song: Love the Way You Lie II (Rihanna)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: *stands the whole performance* WOW GIRLS YOU REALLY PUT AN IMPACT IN YOUR PERFORMANCE! I know I've said this multiple times but your family is really blessed having all of you as an amazing singers and performers. Even if the lyrics are unrelatable for you, you all have the talent to make your audience see the story through your singing, you make them believe what you are singing, and that is impressive!

IAN27TAY: You girls are in no way going home after that performance! I'm going to give you a chair!

The chair you're taking is... Seat 3! You'll be replacing Rough Copy

Seat 3- R̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶C̶o̶p̶y̶ 4th Impact 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thirteenth group to perform is a group that came from The X-Factor UK again. This is another girl group that had reached the Live Shows in their series. This group was originally eliminated on Judges House, however in the unexpected turn of events, they have to replace a group that withdrew in the competition. They did receive mixed feedbacks, but survived few weeks in the Lives. However, in the Week 5 Show, they lost to the sing-off and got eliminated. They are now performing to redeem theirselves and prove that they have grown and deserves to be in one of IAN27TAY's chairs.

13. Four of Diamonds
       - Song: One Last Time (Ariana Grande)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* I really love the combination of all of your voices, and every time that you sing, it always makes me feel there is music in the air. All of you have a great balance of power and control. But as you can see, all of the groups currently sitting are all talented. Ok, it's really getting tougher and tougher now, urghhh I really wish it was 14 chair challenege hahaha just kidding!

Is that enough for one of the current 8 chairs holder be swapped out for you?

IAN27TAY: Ofcourse, you'll have a chair! After that performance, you just proved that you have grown so much.

The chair you'll be taking ism... Seat 1! You'll be replacing Lemonade.

Seat 1- L̶e̶m̶o̶n̶a̶d̶e̶ Four of Diamonds   

• Thanks 1

Closing out tonight's 8-Chair Challenge is one of IAN27TAY's save in The Battles. They came from

The X-Factor UK spin off show, The Band. Wherein, they auditioned as soloists and later formed the girl band that competed on the boy band that was also formed there, they defeated the boy band, and became the winners of that spin-off show. Now, they are performing to prove that not only they deserve the save, they also deserve to be in one of the 8 chairs.

14. Real Like You
       - Song: Sorry Not Sorry (Demi Lovato)

• Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: *stands and grooves to the song* THAT IS YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE TO DATE GIRLS! It really showed all of your vocal pipes and range, not only that, but it also showed your versatility and the ability to really PERFORM, it is not technically perfect though, but I can see great potential. I am also mesmerized at the rap part, that was really cool! This was overall a really fun and astonishing performance!

But, as you can see my 8 chairs are really full of talented groups, all have performed their very best tonight, is what you did enough for one of them to be swapped out?

IAN27TAY: Congrats girls because you're definitely getting a chair after that KILLER performance!

The chair you'll be taking is.. Seat 7! You'll be replacing Alien Uncovered, I'm really sorry girls.

Seat 7- A̶l̶i̶e̶n̶ ̶U̶n̶c̶o̶v̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ Real Like You 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's it guys! We've witnessed how each group fought it out to get one of

@IAN27TAY's 8 chairs. That means The Groups category have their Final 8 going to the Judges House!

Seat 1- Four of Diamonds
Seat 2- Beatz
Seat 3- 4th Impact
Seat 4- 5 After Midnight
Seat 5- Alex & Sierra
Seat 6- Stereo Kicks
Seat 7- Real Like You
Seat 8- Fifth Harmony

2 categories done, 2 more categories to go. Tomorrow night, join us at 8 PM EST as the Final 14 of The Boys fight it out to get one of the 8 chairs. Their mentor @thevoiceisthetop will surely face yet again another head-scratching decisions. Goodnight IDF!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

That's it guys! We've witnessed how each group fought it out to get one of

@IAN27TAY's 8 chairs. That means The Groups category have their Final 8 going to the Judges House!

Seat 1- Four of Diamonds
Seat 2- Beatz
Seat 3- 4th Impact
Seat 4- 5 After Midnight
Seat 5- Alex & Sierra
Seat 6- Stereo Kicks
Seat 7- Real Like You
Seat 8- Fifth Harmony

2 categories done, 2 more categories to go. Tomorrow night, join us at 8 PM EST as the Final 14 of The Boys fight it out to get one of the 8 chairs. Their mentor @thevoiceisthetop will surely face yet again another head-scratching decisions. Goodnight IDF!

How about the underdogs?

• Like 1

!! ANNOUNCEMENT !! 

Unfortunately, @thevoiceisthetop won't be able to join us anymore and be able to mentor The Boys category due to conflicts on schedule. As a solution so that the show will keep going, I, A-Kid, will be taking over the category since I really can't bother anyone anymore, I don't think anyone is up for it either. So yeah, I'll promise that I will be fair and not biased as a host/mentor in this game. That's it for tonight! 

Will be showing preview of two performances on tomorrow night's boys 8-Chair Challenge 😁❣️

• Like 2

As a promised sneak peek, here are some of the performances for tomorrow night! 

Hunter Plake
- Song: All I Want (Kodaline)

Sheldon Riley
- Song: 7 Rings (Ariana Grande)

Tune in tomorrow night at 8 PM EST as I, A-Kid, and my category  The Boys  takes on the 8-Chair Challenge

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1