The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (Live Shows Week 3 Results on JAN 16 8 PM EST)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

React to this (and the performance post) if you want to vote for Ali!   Thanks = 20 votes Like = 10 votes Sad = 5 votes

2 more performances to go for tonight! Next performance is from the Over 25's artist that was deemed as one of the favorites left in the competition. She did a different performance last time as she t

React to this (and the performance post) if you want to vote for Alisan!   Thanks = 20 votes Like = 10 votes Sad = 5 votes

Ironically, with the theme as “Divas,” you’d think the girls would have the advantage. However, some of the girls appear to be too wannabe-ish, while the boys will have to work harder and be more original. 😊

picsart-08-13-10-00-56.jpg

Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Last night, we've witnessed how the Batch 1 of our Final 16 fought it out and gave their best in the 1st night of the 1st week of the Live Shows. Each gave a diva performance that some impressed the mentors and the judges, while some received critics. The mentors gave scores to each performances, and when the voters were totalled at the end of the night, Mo Aderinan from The Boys category had the highest score from the mentors and received the Mentor's Immunity or the fast pass to the next week of the Live Shows. The other 7 artists were then voted by the viewers using the 3 methods of voting for this round, and one will have to go.

Tonight, after an overnight voting using the 3 voting methods, the results for last night's show will finally be revealed. One artist will receive the Soundcloud Bonus Multiplier after receiving the most clicks from the viewers and will have a 2x on his/her/their votes tonight. Two of the 7 artists will have to fight it off in the Sing-Off tonight, where 4 mentors (excluding me as I am the game master) will have to vote on who they want to ELIMINATE. The artist with the most votes will be ELIMINATED. In case of a deadlock, I will base the votes from last night, and the artist with the lowest votes will be ELIMINATED.

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1
picsart-08-06-10-22-35.jpg

SOUNDCLOUD BONUS MULTIPLIER

It is now time for me to reveal on who got the most "clicks" from last night's studio recordings and had received a 2x multiplier on his/her/their votes. The artist that'll be receiving the bonus multiplier is none other than...

picsart-08-07-11-11-18.jpg

ANGIE MILLER!

• Like 2
amanda-brown-ftr.jpg

AMANDA BROWN  

SAVED
Mo Aderinan (Mentor's Immunity)
Amanda Brown

REMAINING
Angie Miller
MaKenzie Thomas
Alex & Sierra 
Fifth Harmony

Evvie McKinney
Kennedy Holmes

Next artist saved by the public is...

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:
picsart-08-06-10-22-35.jpg

SOUNDCLOUD BONUS MULTIPLIER

It is now time for me to reveal on who got the most "clicks" from last night's studio recordings and had received a 2x multiplier on his/her/their votes. The artist that'll be receiving the bonus multiplier is none other than...

Hide contents

picsart-08-07-11-11-18.jpg

ANGIE MILLER!

I was obsessed with this cover, so most of the clicks are probably because of me! 😅

• Like 1
images-31.jpg

KENNEDY HOLMES

SAVED
Amanda Brown
Kennedy Holmes

REMAINING
Angie Miller
MaKenzie Thomas
Alex & Sierra 
Fifth Harmony

Evvie McKinney

Third artist that garnered one of the highest votes last night is..

• Like 1
images-2020-08-07t230410-481.jpg

ANGIE MILLER

SAVED
Amanda Brown
Kennedy Holmes
Angie Miller

REMAINING
MaKenzie Thomas
Alex & Sierra 
Fifth Harmony

Evvie McKinney

Next artist that'll be safe from performing again tonight is...

• Like 1
images-15.jpg

ALEX & SIERRA 

SAVED
Amanda Brown
Kennedy Holmes
Angie Miller
Alex & Sierra

REMAINING
MaKenzie Thomas
Fifth Harmony
Evvie McKinney

We are now down to 3, only 1 will be automatically moving forward for next week, while the other 2 will have to sing again TONIGHT for the mentors' vote. The last artist saved by the IDF community is none other than...

• Like 1
Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

images-18.jpg

Fifth Harmony

SAVED
Amanda Brown
Kennedy Holmes
Angie Miller
Alex & Sierra
Fifth Harmony

BOTTOM 2
MaKenzie Thomas
Evvie McKinney

Uh oh, I smell a robbery in the near future... 😕

picsart-07-10-07-04-06.jpg

Tonight, our Bottom 2 artists are Evvie and MaKenzie. They will have to give it their best in order to convince the mentors not to vote for them to be eliminated. 1 spot remains for the next week's show in this batch. After the performances, mentors will vote on who they want to ELIMINATE.

1. MaKenzie Thomas
     - Song: Emotions (Bee Gees)

2. Evvie McKinney
     - Song: What's Up (4 None Blondes)

MENTORS COMMENTARIES AND DECISIONS

IAN27TAY
- WOW! Okay, I'm totally surprised of the results right now. MaKenzie, you gave one of the best performances yesterday, and oh my god what happened to the votes, I thought you definitely are one of the most favorite contestant in TVIF, same as you Evvie. You know what? If we can just vote yesterday, both of you will really be my top votes getter. This sing-off is super intense right now, and I think both of you did a very good job. Evvie, girl you always slay the stage as you sing different style of song choices, this performance is one of ypur best, no more flaws it is flawless. MaKenzie, girl as always you give us surprises. Emotions is super hard to sing but you did it very effortlessly!

Now the person I'm eliminating is the contestant who I think have the same tone or vibe to the others, I'm sorry but I'm eliminating you Evvie.

QueenMae
- Okay Evvie and Makenzie I know this is a hard choice, and not only is Makenzie my girl in this situation. But a stellar vocalist like you as well Evvie is here as well, and I promise I will not be bias in this decision. Makenzie this song was perfect for you, the subtle runs, the vocal placements, and that flawless high note was everything! Evvie you have shown a new side to you this round, that rocker girl came out and you really gave the energy on that stage! 

I have to go based on who I think is an amazing vocalist for sure, but I just think they have done all they could and the potential showcase for them has run out unfortunately. I'm sorry, but I have to eliminate Evvie

americanvoice
- This is quite of a shocker, I expected only 1 of you to be in the bottom, not the both of you. Nevertheless, I really love both of your performances tonight. Evvie, you just showed a different side of yours tonight, I really love how versatile your voice can be. MaKenzie, that was a killer performance, this is miles better for me, than you Hurt performance last night.

You both gave your best, I really appreciate how you just let it all out in the Sing-Offs tonight, but my choice is obvious here, I love you MaKenzie, but I have to save my girl, Evvie. I will be eliminating MaKenzie Thomas.

jarmon
- Wow! Completely shook that this was the bottom 2! I have to say that both of you really delivered some killer performances throughout your journey but one of your journeys end tonight. These Sing-Off performances were absolutely amazing! Some of my personal favorite performances of yours. MaKenzie, you just sing so effortlessly and have this gorgeous tone that was showcased again tonight. Evvie, you showed off a more gritty performance tonight to show why you deserve to stay!

This is a super close sing-off but I have made my decision and unfortunately I will be eliminating Evvie McKinney!

With a majority vote from the mentors of 3-1, the artist that'll be the first to leave the show on this Live Shows is...

• Like 1

Well i think the results is ok,cause we can't deny the fact that all of the remaining contestants are the best of the best. Anyway Mackenzie deserve the spot. But sad to see Evvie go to early, but for me its ok cause She is like Ali and Amanda too so yeah. 

• Thanks 2

My main issue: Why wasn’t Fifth Harmony in the bottom 2? They had the worst performance of the night and have been inconsistent throughout the playoffs... 😕 Glad to see MaKenzie was saved though. 😊👍

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 1
  • anonymouskid_35 changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (Live Shows Week 3 Results on JAN 16 8 PM EST)