The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

jarmon: *STANDING OVATION CLAPPING AND SINGING ALONG AND THROWS SHOES* OMFG CANDICE YOU JUST DID THAT!!!!

jarmon: GET YO ASS ON THAT CHAIR, YOU AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE AFTER THAT PERFORMANCE QUEEN!!!

Seat 3- Candice Boyd

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fifth to perform is an over that came from the British version of The Voice, The Voice UK. He joined in Season 4, and joined Team Ricky, he went all the way through the finals and won the whole show. Now he is set to prove that he also deserves to go far in this series and take on of jarmon's seats.

5. Stevie McCrorie
     - Song: Lost Stars (Maroon 5)

• Like 2

jarmon: This was a pretty performance Stevie, I like your voice, I did feel it was a little shaky at some parts though. I don't feel you had any stellar moment per se. It just didn't go anywhere special for me, it was a pretty safe performance tbh. 

jarmon: I'm sorry Stevie, I won't be giving you a chair.

No Seat- Stevie McCrorie

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Now for the next performance, is coming from an artist from American Idol that had been a frontrunner that season, she went all the way to the Top 3, but got eliminated on it. She is now performing for a shot in the Final 8 of this category.

6. Angie Miller
     - Song: You Set Me Free (Angie Miller)

[nevermind the first video link embedded.]

• Sad 1

jarmon: *stands and claps* The fact that is your original song and it so gorgeous just blows me away. This is why I saved you, Angie! This performance always brings me to tears because your voice is so clean and every note you hit is so clean and this was an amazing performance, I couldn't be prouder.

jarmon: Yes you're getting my 4th chair!

Seat 4- Angie Miller

• Thanks 1

Next up to perform is an artist that is a certified Team Christina in his stay on The Voice US on Season 5. He had have one of the quickest chair turns in the blinds, making him a frontrunner that season, however he is eliminated on the Quarterfinals night, making him 6th placer that season. But now he is set to prove that he deserves one of tonight's seats.

7. Matthew Schuler
     - Song: Cosmic Love (Florence + The Machine)

• Thanks 1

jarmon: I thought this was a good performance Matthew, a really fresh song choice that left me really intrigued by you as an artist. I did feel sometimes it was a little underwhelming but overall a really good job.

jarmon: I will be giving you my 5th chair! 

Seat 5- Matthew Schuler

• Thanks 1

We're already halfway of our contestants' performances and so far here are the standings in

The Underdogs 8 Chairs.

Seat 1- Matt Terry
Seat 2- Ben Haenow
Seat 3- Candice Boyd
Seat 4- Angie Miller
Seat 5- Matthew Schuler 
Seat 6- N/A 
Seat 7- N/A
Seat 8- N/A

We still have 7 performances remaining. Will be the current artists in the seat be safe? Or will be they swapped out later? Let's find that out!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Let's now go to the next artist to perform for tonight, this is another artist that came from American Idol. He competed in AI's rebooted version and make it all the way to the Top 6, but landed in the bottom and got eliminated. Now he is performing to not face the same fate again, and not be eliminated in this round.

8. Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon
     - Song: Make You Feel My Love (Bob Dylan)

• Sad 1

jarmon: *stands and claps* Oh my gosh WHAAAT??! Your voice was so angelic and beautiful throughout this performance and you took me on an emotional journey with you in this performance. Your voice is such a story-teller type of voice and I truly am very fond of your voice. An incredible performance.

jarmon: Congratulations! You'll be getting my 6th chair!

Seat 6- Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon

• Thanks 1

Now for a chance to get one of jarmon's chair, this artist will set to give her best performance yet. She came all the way from

The Voice US on Season 15. She is a gospel singer that puts twist on pop songs, she fought hard but fell short on the Bloodbath of that season, where she was eliminated before the Finale. 

9. Kymberli Joye
     - Song: The Middle (Zedd)

• Thanks 2

jarmon: *STANDS AND CLAPS AND DANCES ALONG* THIS WAS SUCH A FUN PERFORMANCE KYMBERLI! You really blossomed! I love how you made this song your own and so much more soulful and you are just spectacular! This was one of the highlights for me so far, amazing job Kymberli! 

jarmon: You will be getting my 7th chair!

Seat 7- Kymberli Joye

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

One seat left for this category but this artist is eager to get that last seat. She is one of the finalist on a season in American Idol, she is known for her tragic backstory, but mesmerizes everyone with her very soulful voice. She came all the way to the Finale of (supposedly) American Idol's last season but fell short and became the runner-up of that season.

10. La'Porsha Renae
       - Song: Diamonds (Rihanna)

• Thanks 2

jarmon: *stands and claps* OH MY LORD! This was a vocal spectacular! Your showcased so much to your voice in this performance along with such grace! You definitely gave your all in this performance and I am truly so amazed by you!

But as you can see I only have 1 chair left....

jarmon: You will be getting my 8th and last chair La'Porsha!

Seat 8- La'Porsha Renae

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now all of The Over 25's chairs have been filled. It is now time for jarmon to face the difficult part of this round, the SWAP. Here is the current standings of the 8 seats of this category.

Seat 1- Matt Terry
Seat 2- Ben Haenow
Seat 3- Candice Boyd
Seat 4- Angie Miller
Seat 5- Matthew Schuler
Seat 6- Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon
Seat 7- Kymberli Joye
Seat 8- La'Porsha Renae

We still have 4 performances to go. Will that 4 artists' performances be enough for them to get a chair and swap out one of the current holder of the 8 seats? or will that fell short and the current holders of the 8 seats be locked and safe for the next round? Let's find that out!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hoping to swap out one of the current holders of the 8 seats is an artist that also came from American version of The Voice, The Voice US. She joined Ceelo's team at the start but got stolen after losing in her battles. She is unfortunately eliminated on the Quarterfinals show. 

11. Amanda Brown
       - Song: Dream On (Aerosmith)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

jarmon: *STANDING OVATION AND CLAPS CRAZILY AND SMILES PROUDLY AT AMANDA*  DAMN AMANDA!!!! You didn't have to SNAP like that! Man, I am so glad I saved you now because this was a MOMENT! This is a killer performance, and you had me bobbing my head along and I am just so amazed.

But as you know, my chairs are full, and all of these artists are amazing, is that enough?

jarmon: Yes! Amanda you will be having a chair!

The chair you're taking is... Seat 2! You'll be replacing Ben.

Seat 2- B̶e̶n̶ ̶H̶a̶e̶n̶o̶w̶ Amanda Brown

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Next performance up is another artist from American Idol, he had been a consistent frontrunner all through out that season, but he ultimately fell short on being one of the Final 2, because he was eliminated on Semi-Finals show. He is now set to prove that he deserves to get a seat and swap out one of the current holders of the 8 seats.

12. Joshua Ledet
       - Song: I'd Rather Go Blind (Etta James)

• Thanks 1

jarmon: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES, THROWING MY FELLOW MENTORS, THROWING A-KID AS WELL* You and Amanda both brought out your BEST performances for this stage and I am so amazed by you! This was a freaking amazing performance!!! I am left shook rn!!!

You have done an outstanding performance, but my chairs are full of talented people, is that enough?

jarmon: YES YOU ARE GETTING A CHAIR, DUH!!!

The chair you're taking is... Seat 5! You'll be replacing Matthew.

Seat 5- M̶a̶t̶t̶h̶e̶w̶ ̶S̶c̶h̶u̶l̶e̶r̶ Joshua Ledet

• Sad 2

Thirteenth performance for tonight is another winner of an American singing competition, The Voice US. She gave the first ever female coach win on the show, winning on Team Christina. She have had sad backstory and became quite famous when she was a child, but she joined that competition to inspire others. Now she is set to prove also that she deserves to get one of jarmon's seats.

13. Alisan Porter
       - Song: Cry Baby (Janis Joplin)

• Like 1

jarmon: *standing ovation and claps* Alisan! Your voice is just so gorgeous I can not deal! How do you just sing so effortlessly and deliver some of the best vocals I've ever seen???! Like this performance was electrifying and just left me speechless! Damn you're making my decision hard tonight...

Is that performance enough to swap out one of the current seat holders?

jarmon: YES YOU'RE GETTING A CHAIR ALISAN!!!

The chair you're taking is... Seat 6! You'll be replacing Jeremiah.

Seat 6- J̶e̶r̶e̶m̶i̶a̶h̶ ̶L̶l̶o̶y̶d̶ ̶H̶a̶r̶m̶o̶n̶ Alisan Porter

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Closing out the 8-Chair Challenge for jarmon's category is an artist that had joined two singing competitions already on TV, both of were she got eliminated right before the Finale. She first went as a member of Team Miley on The Voice US but got eliminated on the Semi-Finals show. She then joined

The Four on its second season, but fell short again on the Semi-Finals night. Now she is set to prove that she deserves to really go far and take the win on this series.

14. Ali Caldwell
       - Song: No Ordinary Love (Sade)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

jarmon: *standing ovation and claps* What a beautiful song choice! Ali you just ooze s*x appeal and you sing so sultry and it just enchants me! This was such a beautiful performance and it just flowed so effortlessly and you really put on a performance and looked gorgeous tonight, amazing job!

But I already have all my spots filled and all of the artists sitting is really talented and amazing singers....did you do enough?

jarmon: YES YOU DID! You'll be getting a chair Ali! This'll be really hard.

The chair you're taking is... Seat 8! You'll be replacing La'Porsha, I'm really sorry La'Porsha! :(

Seat 8- L̶a̶'̶P̶o̶r̶s̶h̶a̶ ̶R̶e̶n̶a̶e̶ Ali Caldwell 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1