The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

Sing-Offs.png

After receiving the 2 HIGHEST votes among all wildcard finalists, Jamie and Fifth Harmony will have to fight it off for the final spot in the Grand Finale.

In case of deadlock, the artist with the LOWEST votes among these 2 will be ELIMINATED. Without further ado, let the sing-offs BEGIN!

1. Fifth Harmony- Best Part (Daniel Cesar)

2. Jamie Miller- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) (Hillsong United)

Mentors, you may now give your comments and decisions on which artist you will SAVE.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MENTORS COMMENTARIES AND DECISIONS

jarmon.png

*standing ovation after both performances* Wow!!! Both of you really did amazing tonight! These were such stunning vocals. Fifth Harmony, your harmonies were on point and you guys did such a beautiful performance that I was just mesmerized by. Jamie, you took on such a beautiful song, but I did feel at parts that you were holding back.

I have to go with who I loved in this Sing-Off and for that reason the artist that I will be saving is FIFTH HARMONY!

americanvoice.png.

*standing ovation to both performances* Fifth Harmony that was really good! Although if I'm gonna be honest, I felt like this was stronger than your wildcard performance. Maybe that's just me but I felt this more. You each shone individually and those harmonies were gorgeous. Meanwhile, Jamie, you had me in tears! No bias but that song just brings me to tears every single time. I felt the message of it and for me that's what is the most important thing, to be able to connect to the audience through your performance.

Even if Jamie weren't in my category, I'll still save him just based on the consistency on both tonight and last night. I have to save my boy, Jamie Miller

IAN27TAY.png

*Stands amd Claps* FIRST OF ALL I’M GLAD THE VIEWERS AND THE MENTORS CHOSE TO SAVE THE BOTH OF YOU IN THIS WILDCARD. Both of you really gave your BEST PERFORMANCE EVER.  Jamie, this song really suits to your style and voice, I’m not really a fan of christian or gospel music but this is perfect! I really felt your emotion throughout this performance, the way you hit those notes is superb!! Thank you Jamie! Fifth Harmony, MY GIRLS, I’m proud that all of you still fight even though I gave you girls a rough start, I’m just happy and contended with this performance, it gives me chills, and yeah this is really your best part girls.

Obviously, I need to save my girls, Fifth Harmony!

QUEENMAE16.png

Listen you two, you both should be very proud and this is the final ticket to the Finale, I want to say how proud that I am of your progressions throughout the competition. Yes you both had a few falters here and there but there's no reason why you shouldn't be happy because you gave it your all at least. But onto the performances. Fifth Harmony, you all once again gave effortless runs and your harmonies were on point, the song choice I didn't think complemented your power, but I could tell you knew how to use your voice. With Jamie, I think you chose a perfect song that you knew how to navigate and I can tell that you connected with it, I think it was pure delight to hear.

I'm going to save the one, who gave the more powerful connection through their performance and really did their song justice, with also remaining their near-flawless pitch. I'm saving Jamie Miller.

• Thanks 2

deadlock.png

With a tied vote of 2-2 from the mentors, we are now into this season’s FINAL DEADLOCK. I will have now to rely on to the votes gathered by our wildcard finalist last night. The artist with the HIGHEST votes last night and is our 5th and last grand finalist this season is…

Jamie-Winner.png

JAMIE MILLER!

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

There will be changes in the scheduled dates of the Grand Finale. Let me just remind you on what to come for the season’s Grand Finale and when it’ll start.

January 31 (8 PM EST)- Final 5 sings Audition Song, @IAN27TAY's Song Pick, and Winning Song

February 2 (8 PM EST)- 4th and 5th placers and Final 3 REVEALED. Final 3 sings Original Song and Celebrity Duets

February 6 (8 PM EST)- Winner REVEALED

• Thanks 4

• sydneysam changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (Grand Finale Night 1 on January 31 (8 PM EST))
7 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

There will be changes in the scheduled dates of the Grand Finale. Let me just remind you on what to come for the season’s Grand Finale and when it’ll start.

January 31 (8 PM EST)- Final 5 sings Audition Song, @IAN27TAY's Song Pick, and Winning Song

February 2 (8 PM EST)- 4th and 5th placers and Final 3 REVEALED. Final 3 sings Original Song and Celebrity Duets

February 6 (8 PM EST)- Winner REVEALED

Oh and there will ONLY be 3 voting methods (2 Survey Heart Forms and IDF Method) available during the finale night, so MAKE IT COUNT. Goodnight and see y'all in the Finale 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My rankings on the finalist

1.Ali-Self Explanatory 

2.Sheldon-Well, I like him.

3.Jessica-LITTLE QUEEN

4.Jamie/Aydan-I don't know, but I think they are going to split the vote on the finale basing they have the same way of singing.

• Thanks 4

I think Ali will take the crown, but I’m not sure who will be runner-up. 🤔 I would say Jessica since this is IDF, but I don’t think she’s receiving as much support (in terms of voting) as we think she is. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I think Ali will take the crown, but I’m not sure who will be runner-up. 🤔 I would say Jessica since this is IDF, but I don’t think she’s receiving as much support (in terms of voting) as we think she is. 

We will see! That'll be purely based on the song choices. All finalists for me are really really deserving of their spot. This'll be hard

• Like 2