Big Brother 22

Alex95

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

So many people used their VIP Passes. But I thought using it made you a target? Oh, I guess that's only when Kaysar and Janelle do it.

:cha-ching: They are so pressed. I'm loving it lol. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Day and Bay's conversation right now. Colorism is a real thing and I am glad they aired that. You are beautiful Day and Bay. ❤️ BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL. :wub:

It really is. 😢 

i felt for Da'Vonne and Bayleigh there, and this segment was relatable for me to watch. 😢 So glad for Day overcoming the negativity of her skin color and how she's embraced her skin color and realizes her beauty. :wub: 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

It really is. 😢 

i felt for Da'Vonne and Bayleigh there, and this segment was relatable for me to watch. 😢 So glad for Day overcoming the negativity of her skin color and how she's embraced her skin color and realizes her beauty. :wub: 

Gold GIF by Big Brother

ILY. ❤️

• Like 1

Just now, 1234567890 said:

So David, Christmas, Cody, Bay, Day, Ian and Kevin used their passes to play. Not many people left with passes now.

I was thinking the same thing - Nicole A should look on the positive side 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

It really is. 😢 

Hugs Houseguests GIF by Big Brother

22 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Just tuning in and channeling my inner @*Wallace

YESSS! :wub: 

22 minutes ago, *Laci said:

I'm older than Cody ew. :( Only by a couple of months but ugh at this realization. I hate being 30 lol. 

Aww Laci. I felt like that too turning 30 but you get used to it and it gets better, haha.

• Like 2