• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plus if Rachel gave birth in the house, Janelle would gain a new alliance member

Consider me deceased.

Me checking in just after seeing Kaysar’s speech on twitter ❤️  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Memphis, I love you but allying with Cody is incredibly predictable 😴 

Commission is a stupid name 

1 hour ago, *Laci said:

Welp. I never thought she would've been the first evicted! So lame!

Same - at least we had a week of Queen Keesha :( 

But I do like Kevin ❤️

• Like 2

What a sad episode to watch. :(  Queen Keesha coming back to play after 12 years only to be evicted first, just because the less evil Cauliflower brother did not educate himself enough about bb10 on All-Stars season. It's still devastating to me. :broken: She left as such a class act though. You could see in those people faces they felt bad for evicting her, because they know it pissed a lot of fans off. Anyway, it's been a blessing to see Keesha back, and I love the fact that she was working with Janelle and Kaysar, at least she had a great taste in allies. And to see Memphis win an HOH right after her eviction sucks even more, because I think she would have been safe for the week.

I love that Julie acknowledged her as a BB legend, though, and that nothing is going to take away her initial placement on bb10 as well as title of AFP. Never had my favorite leave first before, but it's All-Stars season after all, so I'm glad Keesha got to be a part of it. ❤️ I don't have to stress out that much now that she's gone.

As for Memphis winning HOH.... :rolleyes: Just waiting for a power shift, tbh.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Erestor said:

What a sad episode to watch. :(  Queen Keesha coming back to play after 12 years only to be evicted first, just because the less evil Cauliflower brother did not educate himself enough about bb10 on All-Stars season. It's still devastating to me. :broken: She left as such a class act though. You could see in those people faces they felt bad for evicting her, because they know it pissed a lot of fans off. Anyway, it's been a blessing to see Keesha back, and I love the fact that she was working with Janelle and Kaysar, at least she had a great taste in allies. And to see Memphis win an HOH right after her eviction sucks even more, because I think she would have been safe for the week.

I love that Julie acknowledged her as a BB legend, though, and that nothing is going to take away her initial placement on bb10 as well as title of AFP. Never had my favorite leave first before, but it's All-Stars season after all, so I'm glad Keesha got to be a part of it. ❤️ I don't have to stress out that much now that she's gone.

As for Memphis winning HOH.... :rolleyes: Just waiting for a power shift, tbh.

MajesticSillyArthropods-size_restricted.

THIS POST. :wub:

• Like 1

Gonna start watching the old seasons tonight by making new accounts at CBS All Access for the free month! Probably gonna rewatch S2 since I don't really remember anything about it other than Dr. Will could get it.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Gonna start watching the old seasons tonight by making new accounts at CBS All Access for the free month! Probably gonna rewatch S2 since I don't really remember anything about it other than Dr. Will could get it.

Yay!

Me rewatching this season knowing about the Chill Town drama

you in danger girl whoopy goldberg GIF

/done posting about old seasons now

Edited by Elliott
4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

CBS All Access doesn’t have it in Canada.

unimpressed viola davis GIF

Try using Hola add-on on your browser. Works for me to watch full episodes from CBS website in the UK, but I haven't tried with All Access.

1 minute ago, Erestor said:

Try using Hola add-on on your browser. Works for me to watch full episodes from CBS website in the UK, but I haven't tried with All Access.

Oh, I’ll try that for future seasons. :haha: I’m just using Video Brother for now.

34 minutes ago, Erestor said:

Hola works well but I’ve read it’s sketchy af.

45 minutes ago, Erestor said:

Tried it for episode 2 and it doesn’t work with CBS All Access. 

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother 22
  • FunkyFrankie unpinned and pinned this topic