• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plus if Rachel gave birth in the house, Janelle would gain a new alliance member

Consider me deceased.

Me checking in just after seeing Kaysar’s speech on twitter ❤️  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

I don't know what this means for Janelle and Kaysar. They would never target Memphis but I don't know if he will just listen to Cody + Company.

I suspect he leans towards Cody's side because Dan and Derrick pregamed for both of them. :rolleyes: 

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I don't know what this means for Janelle and Kaysar. They would never target Memphis but I don't know if he will just listen to Cody + Company.

They the confused face? :dead: A Memphis win is not a guarantee that Kayar and Janelle are safe. :haha:

1 minute ago, *Laci said:

A lot can happen maybe he'll turn on the newbs! Ugh I hope. 

I doubt it. 😢 

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Already flopping in the draft since Keesha is first out. :dead: 

I can relate. 😢 :dead: 

• Sad 1

Last Memphis said on the feeds was Ian and Bayleigh noms (with Bay as his pawn). He’s been gunning for Ian hard since day one. We’ll see if everyone gets in his ear to target Kaysar and Janelle though.

Just now, Alex95 said:

Last Memphis said on the feeds was Ian and Bayleigh noms (with Bay as his pawn). He’s been gunning for Ian hard since day one. We’ll see if everyone gets in his ear to target Kaysar and Janelle though.

can't wait for bay to get pawned off, give us blood 😍

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

This is what I heard last as well. I don’t know if Ian would think to use The Safety Suite.

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

This is what I heard last as well. I don’t know if Ian would think to use The Safety Suite.

The way you still haven’t sent me your films vote 

16 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

So, if he gets rid of ian, I lose a draft pick. If the house sways him towards getting rid of Janelle, I lose a draft pick.

GREAT. :dead: 

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother 22
  • FunkyFrankie unpinned and pinned this topic