Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I think BB thinks they did. BB16 is kind of like a new era so there's 8 from before then and 8 from after.

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Yeah, I think they thought they were balancing it but then all the pre-gaming happened and left some of the old-schoolers out of the loop. :( 

Derrick and to a lower degree, Dan. 🙂

Seeing the episode on actually television and not a stream made me have mixed feelings about Cody. His interaction with Kevin seemed super genuine and he seems like an okay guy especially when compared to Paulie. He's just horrible at the game and won an HOH he really didn't need to. That and his connection with Derrick and being aligned with Nicole F. Ugh. :haha:

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Seeing the episode on actually television and not a stream made me have mixed feelings about Cody. His interaction with Kevin seemed super genuine and he seems like an okay guy especially when compared to Paulie. He's just horrible at the game and won an HOH he really didn't need to. That and his connection with Derrick and being aligned with Nicole F. Ugh. :haha:

Yeah I felt the same watching it. :haha: I think he’s a good person, he just went in way over his head with this HOH and took an easy way out. I understand what led him to choosing Keesha because he didn’t really have any interaction with her and it was an easy nom...it just sucks that it had to be her of all people!

xIqzT2e.jpg

@*Lily - Da'Vonne, Bayleigh, David

@Elliott - Cody, Kaysar, Memphis

@QueenKalie - Dani, Nicole F, Tyler

@*Amanda - Keesha, Ian, Janelle

@totes4totes - Kevin, Nicole A, Christmas

Wildcard - Enzo

pynJGQI.jpg

@Solaris - Janelle, Dani, Nicole F

@sublymonal - Cody, Da'Vonne, Bayleigh

@*Laci - Memphis, Kaysar, Nicole A

@Raphy - David, Christmas, Tyler

@*Wallace - Ian, Keesha, Kevin

Wildcard - Enzo

zDbyyHW.jpg

@Erestor - Keesha, Nicole F, Nicole A

@Steven_ - Ian, Bayleigh, Enzo

@*Chris - Janelle, Da'Vonne, Kaysar

@rdhaley96 - Tyler, Kevin, Christmas

@holinessss - Dani, Memphis, Cody

Wildcard - David

rW3jDTL.jpg

@JC - Janelle, Cody, Tyler

@Alex95 - Da'Vonne, Dani, Bayleigh

@goofycilla90 - Nicole A, Ian, Enzo

@1234567890 - Keesha, Kaysar, Nicole F

@RTVFan - Memphis, Kevin, Christmas

Wildcard - David

Edited by Alex95

Feeling very confident in my picks. Of course it's only week one. But I'd argue they're the three in the best positions right now (and Bayleigh's currently my winner pick). All three have been known to be in an amazing position and them flame out so it's still risky lol. But I'm hopeful at least one of them won't flame out!