Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DA’VONNE! :wub: :wub: :spaz:

So happy for her omg!!! Ahh I have so much I wanna say there as to how excited I am :wub: This and Tamar winning CBB definitely go down as two of my all-time favorite moments in recent years #BlackGirlMagic!!

Congrats Cody! While I’m still not really a fan, I feel more content with the win after he cut Nicole. I probably would have felt the same if it was vice versa. I just didn’t think either of them would step up and make the move to cut one another. I still don’t think Nicole would have at all, but glad Cody seemed to make up for his BB16 mistake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

idk if it’s true, but I saw on Reddit that Nicole A was having technical difficulties with her stream which is why she wasn’t asked anything.

This would make sense with how when Day won AFP it cut to the prejurors  celebrating and Nicole just holding a hello sign? :dead:

So apparently Kevin & David are no longer friends with Da’Vonne 👀. Ooh the jury tea is gonna get messy I think!

Also, Cody vs. Nicole would’ve been REALLY close. Christmas, Memphis, David, and Kevin were voting for Nicole. If Cody evicts Enzo and he’s bitter, Nicole wins the game. Cody REALLY made the right choice there in the end.

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

So apparently Kevin & David are no longer friends with Da’Vonne 👀. Ooh the jury tea is gonna get messy I think!

Also, Cody vs. Nicole would’ve been REALLY close. Christmas, Memphis, David, and Kevin were voting for Nicole. If Cody evicts Enzo and he’s bitter, Nicole wins the game. Cody REALLY made the right choice there in the end.

I need that TEA asap. 

Also looking to hearing some tea from Janelle, considering she tweeted this;

And imagine Nicole winning... no thank you!

41 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I actually was a little surprised when Da’Vonne won AFH to see that Kevin didn’t really have much of a reaction, considering how close they became in the house...so this’ll be interesting.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

I called it last week after Christmas was evicted.  Those 4 votes, but i thought Day might be the swing again, not Enzo.

25 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I called it last week after Christmas was evicted.  Those 4 votes, but i thought Day might be the swing again, not Enzo.

Da’Vonne seemed like she was genuinely hurt by Nicole lying about voting out Ian, so I think she still would’ve gone for Cody in that F2. (But then again, I didn’t imagine Nicole getting 4 votes wtf.) I’ll be interested to hear if she says anything.

Da'Vonne wasn't voting for Nicole in a million years after the Ian vote. She would've even voted for Christmas over Nicole I bet. Da'Vonne's interview on RHAP is where we got the info about Nicole's four votes and she said she was locked for Cody and Enzo against Nicole.

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Da'Vonne wasn't voting for Nicole in a million years after the Ian vote. She would've even voted for Christmas over Nicole I bet. Da'Vonne's interview on RHAP is where we got the info about Nicole's four votes and she said she was locked for Cody and Enzo against Nicole.

My point still stands, called Christmas, Kevin and David.  Memphis i was like 80% on after his interview.  I was wrong on the swing.  I don't think Enzo would have been bitter, so it would have been the same result.  It is crazy how close she came to winning a second time though.  

Edited by Solaris

I haven’t been able to find an actual source, or if it’s just people assuming as per usual, but I keep seeing that Janelle was supposedly third in the AFH voting.

(which would make since why they only showed the top two since they would’ve had to awkwardly cut back and forth with Janelle being there virtually :haha:)

Just now, FunkyFrankie said:

ew.  Enzo was always a bonehead anyways 

He said Cody would've played the bette game, but he would've been petty since his family judged him for voting for Hayden after Hayden cut him his original season. :haha: