Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Yeah I feel like that will help with Tyler because I can't really think of anyone who he would split votes with :/ Can't wait for him to put another $25k into his jewelry business and funding another cookbook for Angela that nobody asked for!

I think Tyler has it. Janelle and Kaysar left too early and I don't think Day has every been in the top three in the voting for AFH. :( 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I don't think Day has every been in the top three in the voting for AFH. :( 

She hasn't :( I'm hoping she can be top three this time because I feel like there's been even more campaigning for her than in past seasons (including some BB alum). But yeah it's the casual vote that worries me and I'm not sure if many of those would see that or take it into consideration.

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

She hasn't :( I'm hoping she can be top three this time because I feel like there's been even more campaigning for her than in past seasons (including some BB alum). But yeah it's the casual vote that worries me and I'm not sure if many of those would see that or take it into consideration.

The causals scare me too. I just see Tyler winning already. :( 

• Sad 1

I feel like a lot of us are hoping for the same top 3 anyway. :dead: Or at least for a combo of those 3 to be in with a chance. So I just hope one of them gets it and we can call it a win for IDF. :haha:

Edited by *Lily

Top 3 is 100% Tyler, Da'Vonne, and one of Jaysar (potentially Enzo) with Jaysar/Enzo in third. Really it's Da'Vonne vs. Tyler. Both have a significant portion of the casual fanbase and the superfan fanbase. I think Tyler has more voters while Da'Vonne has more committed voters. I'd still lean to Tyler cause he surely has his fair share of committed voters.

Just now, Alex95 said:

Top 3 is 100% Tyler, Da'Vonne, and one of Jaysar (potentially Enzo) with Jaysar/Enzo in third. Really it's Da'Vonne vs. Tyler. Both have a significant portion of the casual fanbase and the superfan fanbase. I think Tyler has more voters while Da'Vonne has more committed voters. I'd still lean to Tyler cause he surely has his fair share of committed voters.

Yeah, I think Tyler is a lock to win despite his lackluster gameplay this season. :(