Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

I did the same and then when it got me to the All Access page, I just went back to the AFP page and it seemed to work ok. Didn’t need a VPN to vote either so hopefully it’s international!

peter griffin work GIF

Locking in 10 votes for for Da'Vonne as we speak.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

We all know that's gonna happen. :dead: I'm telling you Janelle, Da'Vonne and Kaysar are going to split votes and Tyler will win which would make 2020 and BB22 complete. :dead:

The simple solution is that everyone just votes Da'Vonne since Janelle's already won it twice.

943b2d507b2435a185742ebd2d475b175faead03

• Like 1

My early guess for top 3 in AFP is Day, Tyler and one of Jaysar. I'm leaning towards it being Kaysar because I can see casuals voting for him perhaps because he got airtime in the early weeks with the meaningful conversations and had a really heart-warming exit interview with Julie. But then also Janelle is obviously one of the most beloved players of all-time (and has said she'll donate the money to charity) so idk. My gut says one of them makes it in top 3 (but also duh I hope even casuals realized Tyler was boring this season and give us the top 3 we deserve :wub:).

Two pre-jurors in the top 3 would be wild, but also it would speak to how awful this season was. :dead:

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

We all know that's gonna happen. :dead: I'm telling you Janelle, Da'Vonne and Kaysar are going to split votes and Tyler will win which would make 2020 and BB22 complete. :dead:

Yeah I feel like that will help with Tyler because I can't really think of anyone who he would split votes with :/ Can't wait for him to put another $25k into his jewelry business and funding another cookbook for Angela that nobody asked for!