Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Nicole and Enzo are the final two, whoever wins the final HOH and evicts Cody is the winner. I don't think there's any point on speculating on the winner because it's clear as day. Cody wins if he's in the final two. If he gets cut, the final HOH wins.

Just now, Solaris said:

I dont think either of them evict Cody.  I would say Nicole might have the more cutthroat playstyle to do it, but i just can't see it in any scenario.  

Agreed, but I also thought Jon was never gonna cut Neda. Even if they're not thinking of doing it now, in the moment it might be too irresistible of a move to make. But in Jon's situation, Sabrina was the other option and he knew that was such an easy win. It's not like Enzo or Nicole know for sure they could beat each other. Enzo's terrified of Nicole being a two-time winner so I think he genuinely believes taking Cody is his best play. Then with Nicole, I feel like she has to know deep down she has a better chance against Enzo than Cody, but I think Nicole is scared of Enzo's social game and if she feels like she's gonna lose either way, might as well lose to her friend and keep her word.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Agreed, but I also thought Jon was never gonna cut Neda. Even if they're not thinking of doing it now, in the moment it might be too irresistible of a move to make. But in Jon's situation, Sabrina was the other option and he knew that was such an easy win. It's not like Enzo or Nicole know for sure they could beat each other. Enzo's terrified of Nicole being a two-time winner so I think he genuinely believes taking Cody is his best play. Then with Nicole, I feel like she has to know deep down she has a better chance against Enzo than Cody, but I think Nicole is scared of Enzo's social game and if she feels like she's gonna lose either way, might as well lose to her friend and keep her word.

I agree.  A jeda situation would have to happen.  Nicoles edit this episode clearly is looking at the final 2.  She has a good of a shot as Cody in the crapshoot final HoH, so heres hoping she tries.  I don't need Enzo enabling a Cody win, even though he has probably played a winning game.  

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother 22 (VOTE DA'VONNE FOR AFP)
52 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

You don't! You need a cbs.com account, but you don't have to get all access!

I logged in with my CBS account and it’s not letting me do anything until I sign up for All Access.

Unless my VPN isn’t working properly.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I logged in with my CBS account and it’s not letting me do anything until I sign up for All Access.

Unless my VPN isn’t working properly.

I did the same and then when it got me to the All Access page, I just went back to the AFP page and it seemed to work ok. Didn’t need a VPN to vote either so hopefully it’s international!

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1