Big Brother 22

Alex95

Honestly why would anyone spend 3k to go? I would only do that for family and upper echelon BEST friends. Almost all people would be jumping to be disinvited slash just not go lol, I can't wait to see all her casual friends decline the invite now because of how ratty and bratty she's been

RSVP HELL NO

They should've evict Christmas especially after that speech.   Kaysar told it... in a nice way lol  He's such an awesome guy, it's a shame he had to go :(  

blahhh, Christmas will do whatever Cody/Tyler wants.  Another boring week .  I knew Dani was gonna be first out of the alliance lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Kaysar told it... in a nice way lol  

IKR. And then we have Dani acting like it was the most disrespectful and offensive speech ever like she didn’t give a very similar speech on season 13. :dead: 

9 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

IKR. And then we have Dani acting like it was the most disrespectful and offensive speech ever like she didn’t give a very similar speech on season 13. :dead: 

She's been sh*t-talking Kaysar since day one and questioning his All-Star status. Like sit down, Tennessee.

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

She's been sh*t-talking Kaysar since day one and questioning his All-Star status. Like sit down, Tennessee.

LOL.

I can’t wait for her to get out of the house and see that all of the fans have turned on her.

Edited by *Amanda
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Christmas is tolerable.. this season but I just haven't been caring for her 

Agreed.  We can sort of forgive her last season because everyone was under Pauls thumb.  

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

It helps that she isn’t part of a season-long bullying campaign like she was on season 19.

I said this week 1 when I saw her tailoring conversations based on who she's around.  She's probably going to be the last woman standing.  I don't think anyone legitimately wants her out, she will always have options.  

32 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

She probably took Kaysar's "love triangle" comment the wrong way and got bent out of shape over it... ❄️ :giggle:

Edited by ShortstopVM

3 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Best moment of the season TBH.

:wub: 

1 hour ago, FunkyFrankie said:

They should've evict Christmas especially after that speech.   Kaysar told it... in a nice way lol  He's such an awesome guy, it's a shame he had to go :(  

blahhh, Christmas will do whatever Cody/Tyler wants.  Another boring week .  I knew Dani was gonna be first out of the alliance lol

Yepp to all of this.

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

EXACTLY. :dead: What he said was honest and hardly mean spirited.

1 hour ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Christmas is tolerable.. this season but I just haven't been caring for her 

MTE regarding Christmas. 

29 minutes ago, JC said:

I always hated Dani, glad everyone else is seeing the light ❤️ 

I didn't like her in S8. Liked her in S13. But now back to not caring for her.

Ugh, now that both Janelle and Kaysar are out, this season might as well end. :closedeyes: Kaysar's speech though :wub:

I don't believe in Christmas change of heart tbh. She was vile on BB19, and I think if she wasn't in such a good position in the house, she would let the ugly side come out of her again. Prayer circle for Day and Bay to survive this week. 🙏

As for Dani, I really enjoyed her on BB13 when she was the underdog and her feud with Rachel was hilarious, but this season, she is completely not my cup of tea.

Edited by Erestor