Big Brother 22

Alex95

18 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

At least Nicole has won the game Janelle is 0 for 4 with 2 pre jury flops. 

Janelle’s two 3rd place finishes, both of which where she was a target from Day 1 and fought hard to get to Top 3, are much more impressive than Nicole’s win where she essentially did nothing other than be in a bland showmance for 3 months.

There’s a reason Janelle is regarded as a legend of the game and Nicole is not.

Edited by *Amanda

3 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

500k > some useless title.

This is only true for someone who has zero life skills and sets feminism back a century.

Janelle hit the nail on the head when she mentioned people who have nothing going on career-wise and this is the only way they can make money :giggle:

chanel rat GIF by Young Thugsnake GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Found a pic of Ratcole NOT crying! And Snaniele has never looked better.

Once Kaysar is evicted, I will not be watching the show anymore since BB will be so boring without Jaysar.

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

She's done BB 4 times and Tar once she's one to talk then.

Sis she came on the show for the fans, she's a successful realtor. Obviously, she also came on for some promotion of herself, but others literally don't have a job title other than "influencer"

• Like 2

I mean, Janelle’s job went from “VIP Cocktail Waitress” to “Real Estate Agent” while Nicole’s went from “Nursing Student”  to “Social Media Influencer”.

But sure, Janelle’s the one doing this for clout. :haha: 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, *Amanda said:

I mean, Janelle’s job went from “VIP Cocktail Waitress” to “Real Estate Agent” while Nicole’s went from “Nursing Student”  to “Social Media Influencer”.

But sure, Janelle’s the one doing this for clout. :haha: 

I didn't say Nicole wasn't doing this for clout I really couldn't careless about her but you can't go on this many shows and then beg to go on others afterwards and then call out other people for doing the samething.