• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plus if Rachel gave birth in the house, Janelle would gain a new alliance member

Consider me deceased.

Me checking in just after seeing Kaysar’s speech on twitter ❤️  

Posted Images

So why did Dani keep Janelle?  She was the one saying, there's no way she'd keep her lol 

Ooooh, so Davis spilled something so that's why Davonne, Tyler and Cody are mad at him? David is so messy 

Just now, FunkyFrankie said:

So why did Dani keep Janelle?  She was the one saying, there's no way she'd keep her lol 

Her and Cody discussed casting hinky votes to blame it on BayDay. With Dani & Enzo voting to keep Janelle, they can use it to do just that.

7 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Her and Cody discussed casting hinky votes to blame it on BayDay. With Dani & Enzo voting to keep Janelle, they can use it to do just that.

What's interesting is that Cody was shutting it down though and he didn't want to do a hinky vote. So I wonder if Dani and Enzo both independently threw hinky votes (which is possibly since Enzo did that last week too) or if they worked on it together. If it was an independent decision, it could be hilarious to see Dani try to pin the two votes on Bay & Day to Enzo, not knowing he was the other vote.

https://ew.com/tv/janelle-pierzina-big-brother-all-stars-interview-season-22/

You watched Nicole Franzel’s goodbye message in which she essentially told you not to come to her wedding. What did you make of that?

We had a little bit of beef on The Amazing Race and that's where all this crap started surfacing from. I wasn't going to go to her wedding anyway. I have a cheer competition that weekend, so no worries. I'll still send them a gift. I don't hate the girl. I just never trusted her in the house. I just never trusted her.

Still unbothered by Nicole uninviting her. ❤️ 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, JC said:

PLZ WIN KING KAYSAR!!!!

crushed Janelle left but I think all of us were prepared this week

crying at the thought of Janelle just needing one more point to beat Tyler (she was faster) so close the week would’ve been so fabulous instead of gut wrenching :( 

UGH I KNOW. That is what crushed me all week. 😢 

16 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Not even David is worth that. Return it and have your receipt.

:dead:  

16 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

0936f0f3beda886a9cfe4a99b12e2da648cfea54

QUEEN SH*T. :wub:

:wub: 

15 hours ago, *Lily said:

I’m glad I did! :wub: Even though I’m not confident about any of their chances of winning, but I’m ok with that. :dead:

Awww yeah i agree with you on this. But I do think Bayleigh is playing a really great game and has the potential of going far. I'm hoping so at least.

15 hours ago, Alex95 said:

The first three evictees won America's Favorite Player. Tyler's the only one left 😮.

😮 

15 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Uh oh............

UGH No. 😢 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Solaris said:

Parvati and Janelle both out early in 2020.  Crappy year!

Ugh yeah it is fitting for how this year has been. :/ 

36 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

https://ew.com/tv/janelle-pierzina-big-brother-all-stars-interview-season-22/

You watched Nicole Franzel’s goodbye message in which she essentially told you not to come to her wedding. What did you make of that?

We had a little bit of beef on The Amazing Race and that's where all this crap started surfacing from. I wasn't going to go to her wedding anyway. I have a cheer competition that weekend, so no worries. I'll still send them a gift. I don't hate the girl. I just never trusted her in the house. I just never trusted her.

Still unbothered by Nicole uninviting her. ❤️ 

:wub: 

And Janelle not even hating or disliking her as a person either - but just not trusting her as a player. That says a lot about Janelle. Whereas Nicole (probably) actually hates Janelle.

• Like 1

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: First off, Janelle. Do you now know the name of the guy from New Jersey in the house?

JANELLE PIERZINA:

Yes, Enzo.

:dead:

Edited by 1234567890

Nicole A did her podcast and they discussed some of the BB21 drama. I’m not watching it lol but saw Kemi didn’t seem too happy and there’s definitely some disappointing things here!

On 8/28/2020 at 2:08 PM, Alex95 said:

https://robhasawebsite.com/big-brother-all-stars-exit-interview-janelle-pierzina/

Fun interview. It's pretty much Janelle getting a bunch of tea she's hearing for the first time and her reaction. She's pretty disappointed to find out Dani was gunning for her from day one :(.

Ugh poor Janelle finding that out. :( 

21 hours ago, *Amanda said:

JANELLE :dead: 

omggg.

18 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

She would do Survivor. :wub:

And she's a Boston Rob, Rupert , Pearl Islands and old school fan :P

Yay I love that season! 

Thanks for postin this. This was a good interview to watch. :wub: 

Janelle is answering fan questions on Insta and said if she could choose any alumni to be there it would be Rachel and Britney. Thinking of their relationship in BB12, it would be SO fun to see them back ten years later and actually getting along and working together.

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother 22
  • FunkyFrankie unpinned and pinned this topic