Big Brother 22

Alex95

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Whoever stays between Jaysay; you have to burn this house down! :dead:

Yes please.

I'm gonna need the drama to amp up because this season is getting boring. The biggest drama was Janelle vs Nicole with the have-not thing and it has NOTHING on the drama of past seasons.

• Like 1

Just now, *Amanda said:

I'm gonna need the drama to amp up because this season is getting boring. The biggest drama was Janelle vs Nicole with the have-not thing and it has NOTHING on the drama of past seasons.

Well, Nicole did say she just sits there and does nothing. Remember it's not Week 9 yet. :dead:

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

Yes please.

Yeah I think if they kept Janelle around, they keep the drama and fight going. Don't you want a fight to stay in???! :blink:

4 minutes ago, JC said:

Ika Wong is the QUEEN of BB Canada so she knows who the QUEEN of BB US is ❤️ 

Imagine Ika and Janelle playing together in a BB house, I would legit be :dead:

queens ❤️ 

I have to say your taste in Big Brother is much better then in survivor! 

Just now, Solaris said:

queens ❤️ 

I have to say your taste in Big Brother is much better then in survivor! 

:giggle:Yeah Big Brother is the one show where I legit always love the women. Like literally all my faves are the females and I can't stand any of the males except like Dr. Will and Dan who are legends but still not on the level as Janelle or Britney.

Just now, JC said:

:giggle:Yeah Big Brother is the one show where I legit always love the women. Like literally all my faves are the females and I can't stand any of the males except like Dr. Will and Dan who are legends but still not on the level as Janelle or Britney.

not loving BB3 Jason is a crime.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

not loving BB3 Jason is a crime.  

He's ok but not one of my top faves. He wouldn't be like a Natalie Anderson or Kim Spradlin :giggle:He'd be like a Kelley Wentworth where others would go after him first but I would not go out of my way to save him.