Big Brother 22

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plus if Rachel gave birth in the house, Janelle would gain a new alliance member

Consider me deceased.

Me checking in just after seeing Kaysar’s speech on twitter ❤️  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Well, here’s to hoping that the main alliance blows up this week so we get some entertainment. The first two weeks of feeds have been a bore.

That would be nice. :muwahaha:

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

I think they said that the person who was saved would lose their pass as well which is why they doubles their chances in week 1. I think that's how it was explained to them.

Ooh dang I see. :( 

6 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I wish one of them had saved their chance at the safety suite for a different week. :( 

True, but hindsight is 20/20; since they were the first to do the Safety Suite, nobody knew what the format would be; I'm not even sure if there would've been a guaranteed winner. We know now the Safety Suite would have a guaranteed winner if two or more people played

If only one Kaysar or Janelle entered the suite and they were the only one competing, BB probably would've made it into a win/lose scenario (where it's possible the sole player could leave the Suite empty-handed)

Point being, they needed to do the Safety Suite in Week 1, knowing they could've been broken up if they didn't.

I haven’t seen the episode yet but keep seeing comments about this. I’m loving Julie’s completely random moments this season. :dead:

I did think Dani looked gorgeous last week though and I kinda see Julie’s point even though it was totally random to bring up now! :haha:

51 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Megan, Laci, and goofycilla lose their first draft picks. Meanwhile Erestor falls down to just one pick left!

Damn, I'm killing it with this draft! :rofl:However, I can volunteer to self-evict from the draft if it means Nicole F magically goes out next. :dead: The sacrifices that I am willing to make. :wub:

The only shocking thing about Nicole A's eviction was Enzo's vote, so confusing. What was that all about? :shock: Did he just do it to frame Jaysar?

Watching Nicole A cry and admitting her mistake was heart-breaking, but Julie did let her have it. :stealth: I don't blame Nicole too much though, because it was Kevin who got in her head.

Now let's talk about that HoH... Janelle lost literally by one freaking point? :kalancry:

tumblr_inline_mtanvv8s971rdt82y.gif

I feel like that comp was made for her to win, and we could have a great underdog comeback story this week, but no... Of course another white Alpha male from giant alliance had to win it. :/

YwgAwzs.gif

This game is not even fun anymore. :( All rootable people are going one after another. I am too blaming Derrick. This pre-game alliance is so whack and boring.

I'm praying for a miracle this week, but once again, expecting the worst outcome. :broken:

Anyway, here's some weekly Britney recap to save the day. ❤️

Edited by Erestor
14 hours ago, Oliviaaa said:

Well looks like I am not even gonna bother anymore. We all knew how this season was gonna go anyway but I was hoping for at least one good week with a Jaysar hoh.

Yeah we should always have #lowstandards when it comes to Big Brother. But it would have been nice to have had a Jaysar HoH to see what they could do. :( Still gonna remain hopeful.

2 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

This game desperately needs a power shift 

We do but ugh I feel like we won't get it. :( 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

It was so weird :dead:

It was really so random. :lmao: 

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

I haven’t seen the episode yet but keep seeing comments about this. I’m loving Julie’s completely random moments this season. :dead:

I did think Dani looked gorgeous last week though and I kinda see Julie’s point even though it was totally random to bring up now! :haha:

Lmaooo I'm loving it too. :dead: 

12 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The Rachel + Janelle alliance we could have had. :wub:

They really should’ve let Rachel play while pregnant. Her giving birth in the house would’ve been MUCH more entertaining that what’s currently going on. :dead: 

Edited by *Amanda
22 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Her giving birth in the house would’ve been MUCH more entertaining that what’s currently going on. :dead: 

Plus if Rachel gave birth in the house, Janelle would gain a new alliance member :wub:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother 22
  • FunkyFrankie unpinned and pinned this topic