Big Brother 22

Alex95

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Not angry?!? Sounds like she is :haha:

First Enzo saying he's not a sore loser but he's clearly melting down. Then Nicole saying she isn't angry when she clearly is. :dead: THE DELUSIONS from two of this Top 3 right now. :dead: 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, *Wallace said:

First Enzo saying he's not a sore loser but he's clearly melting down. Then Nicole saying she isn't angry when she clearly is. :dead: THE DELUSIONS from two of this Top 3 right now. :dead: 

Gotta love delusional people :wub:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Enzo’s reaction at Nicole’s elimination killed me :haha:

Samee :lmao: Enzo has been a STAR tonight. I will give him that. :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

He switched up so fast. :dead:

He sure did. :dead: 

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

We were so robbed :( 

UGH We deserved this iconic F5. 😢 

Just now, *Laci said:

If only Enzo would've won a couple of more comps...honestly I think he could've beat Cody with this jury.

Cody deserves this win, even more so after eliminating Ratcole. 

I do think Da'Vonne could go his way she's been defending him hard. Then if Kevin is still anti-Cody like he was in the house...Idk it'll be a stretch but I do wonder if he could pick up a few votes.

I think it's gonna be hard for Cody to lose even one of Ian, Tyler, Memphis, Dani, and Christmas.

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

It was during the controversy where Memphis was making fun of Ian’s autism and she was laughing at it. I don’t think she said anything herself, but she was an enabler and obviously Twitter was going to go hard to get her dragged :dead:

OOOOOOO omg, wow.  I knew she was apart of this messed up stuff but wow i had no idea she lost sponsors for that. Yikes.  But not surprised Twitter dragged her on this. :dead: 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I do think Da'Vonne could go his way she's been defending him hard. Then if Kevin is still anti-Cody like he was in the house...Idk it'll be a stretch but I do wonder if he could pick up a few votes.

I think it's gonna be hard for Cody to lose even one of Ian, Tyler, Memphis, Dani, and Christmas.

I’m thinking 8-1 from what we’ve seen.