• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

dlyHwVm.jpg

WR6vhN7.jpg

zNlNKRW.jpg

IgovFp4.jpg

After one eviction, @*Amanda, @*Wallace, @Erestor, and @1234567890 each lose a member of their team.

I demand a re-do! (!) 

3 hours ago, Erestor said:

tenor.gif

:broken:

At least I'm in great company with Patryk/Amanda/Victoria. 😢 :wub: 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Gonna start watching the old seasons tonight by making new accounts at CBS All Access for the free month! Probably gonna rewatch S2 since I don't really remember anything about it other than Dr. Will could get it.

YAYY! :spaz:  

12 hours ago, *Wallace said:

At least I'm in great company with Patryk/Amanda/Victoria. 😢 :wub:

Wally! :wub: Well obviously it's not looking like a winner's circle right now. :rofl:But we will make it through!

How have you been? ❤️

Who asked for Davon Tae back? She sucked in her season LOL but i guess she is a personality but this is ALL STARS aka should be best of the best. Same with Enzo scrub azz still in this. 

Edited by Blindy

Kevin sucks, I want to stan and I kinda low key do. He can be this season's villain. Ratcole's gonna leave soon. I'm willing this to happen. 

Was Kevin this cut throat in his season? I honestly don't remember much but did watch it lol. 

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I think that's how it actually happened. I think the bad comment comes in the nomination ceremony.

Gotcha! I still bet they will edit it in some way lol. 

Edited by *Laci

1 minute ago, *Laci said:

Kevin sucks, I want to stan and I kinda low key do. He can be this season's villain. Ratcole's gonna leave soon. I'm willing this to happen. 

Was Kevin this cut throat in his season? I honestly don't remember much but did watch it lol. 

Kevin could adapt but he's being more outspoken. Probably because he was put on the block week one. :haha:

• Like 1