Big Brother 22

Alex95

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

But I'd like to think Nicole wouldn't cheat on Victor.

Me going on Big Brother/Survivor: "There's $500k/$1m on the line? A little flirting to advance my game won't hurt anyone! *hides wedding ring*"

It's not like I'm pulling a Whitney Duncan or anything.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, *Amanda said:

:dead: 

She talked about this on her podcast with Victor and claimed that she sticks with the guys because they are more loyal to her. Maybe the girls would be loyal to her if she didn't rat them out to the guys all the time. :dead: 

I mean it's done her pretty well on her seasons so? 

And it's true that girls turn on each other all the time, whereas guys usually are less likely to. 

18 minutes ago, Stacey. said:

And it's true that girls turn on each other all the time, whereas guys usually are less likely to. 

Statistically, women alliances or alliances where the woman was in charge have worked together better than the all-guy alliances on Survivor have.

So I heard the elimination isn't going to be live tonight. I'll post anything related to it in the live feeds,  but who are we all hoping wins this HOH? Will it be shown live tonight at least? 

I'll honestly take anyone but Enzo or Nicole F. but really hope Nicole A. or Da'Vonne win this one.

My draft picks suggest should I want a Kaysar or Memphis HOH but I'd rather them fly under the radar for a couple of weeks. I think Kaysar could be in trouble this week, however! :unsure:

57 minutes ago, Stacey. said:

I mean, you are right when it comes to Big Brother in particular, but how can Nicole expect the girls to stay loyal to her if she isn’t loyal to them? It goes both ways.

1 hour ago, Stacey. said:

I mean it's done her pretty well on her seasons so?

She didn't do that well on BB16 and she only won BB18 because people hated Paul. Natalie voted for Paul because she said she would never vote for him after he called Big Meech a C U Next Tuesday and Da'Vonne voted for Nicole F. as a vote for a female and as a vote against Paul. She didn't know all the bad stuff Nicole F. said and did towards her until after the season which is why Nicole F. went into this season with a heavy heart in regards to Day.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Why? Did he say he was going to target people you like? 🕵️‍♀️

I'm behind on the live feeds but isn't he targeting Kaysar and Janelle? Plus I feel like he's just taking Cody's pecking orders but overall I like him ok. If Meow Meow surprises me then I'll take back my comment lol. 

4 minutes ago, *Laci said:

I could be here for this Kevin/Nicole A. final two. :kissbye:

Kevin is going to self-implode or float to the final three. :dead:'

3 minutes ago, *Laci said:

Memphis needs to stay a while too for my viewing pleasure. :wub: 

I'm meh on Memphis since he didn't campaign for Keesha.

• Like 1

Just now, *Laci said:

I'm behind on the live feeds but isn't he targeting Kaysar and Janelle? Plus I feel like he's just taking Cody's pecking orders but overall I like him ok. If Meow Meow surprises me then I'll take back my comment lol. 

I don't know where Enzo's head is a tbh. 🤣

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Elliott said:

Me going on Big Brother/Survivor: "There's $500k/$1m on the line? A little flirting to advance my game won't hurt anyone! *hides wedding ring*"

It's not like I'm pulling a Whitney Duncan or anything.

:dead: