Big Brother 22

Alex95

So I believe we have 19 people doing the draft. I'll do 3 drafts of 5 and one draft of 4. The drafts of 5 will have everyone getting 3 players and one will go unclaimed. The draft of four will have everyone get four players.

@Solaris and @*Lily won the last draft with Jackson so tell me which draft you want to be in and where you want to pick.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Ugh I was fearing this as I don’t know where to pick :dead:

Sorry to delay things already but it’s...super late here lmao and I really shouldn’t have stayed up to watch! So I’ll have to sleep on it for now 🙈

Girllllll it's already delayed enough as is with no pre-season :dead:. I don't want the current gameplay to influence us lol.

Just now, Alex95 said:

Girllllll it's already delayed enough as is with no pre-season :dead:. I don't want the current gameplay to influence us lol.

Ughhh fine :dead: I’ll take the draft of four. What’s the options with where I can pick? Lemme just get it out the way now :haha:

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Ugh I was fearing this as I don’t know where to pick :dead:

Sorry to delay things already but it’s...super late here lmao and I really shouldn’t have stayed up to watch! So I’ll have to sleep on it for now 🙈

I'm actually shocked you stayed up and watched live with us. :dead: Isn't it like 4am for you? :haha: 

Just now, *Lily said:

Ughhh fine :dead: I’ll take the draft of four. What’s the options with where I can pick? Lemme just get it out the way now :haha:

Well everyone's in a draft of five now that I'm making Andrew play. So we have four drafts of five. You can take:

1st, 10th, 11th

2nd, 9th, 12th

3rd, 8th, 13th

4th, 7th, 14th

5th, 6th, 15th

Just now, *Wallace said:

I'm actually shocked you stayed up and watched live with us. :dead: Isn't it like 4am for you? :haha: 

Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train

It is. :dead: I really debated it but then my day is super busy tomorrow (so the choice to stay up til 4 is absolutely not the right call!) and I wasn’t sure when I’d get to watch...so I thought I may as well stick this one out since when else do we get All-Stars! :haha:

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Well everyone's in a draft of five now that I'm making Andrew play. So we have four drafts of five. You can take:

1st, 10th, 11th

2nd, 9th, 12th

3rd, 8th, 13th

4th, 7th, 14th

5th, 6th, 15th

I’ll just go for the 1st, 10th, 11th option and hope for the best I guess. :haha: