Jump to content

Big Brother 22 (VOTE DA'VONNE FOR AFP)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Consider me deceased.

Me checking in just after seeing Kaysar’s speech on twitter ❤️  

Posted Images

Since I have no other shows to watch other than binging It's Always Sunny yet again, would I be fine watching this season even if I'm not really familiar with the other seasons? :unsure: I don't really care if it spoils me on past events.

Edited by Elliott
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Since I have no other shows to watch other than binging It's Always Sunny yet again, would I be fine watching this season even if I'm not really familiar with the other seasons? :unsure: I don't really care if it spoils me on past events.

Yeah there's no real harm in watching it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Alex95 said:

 

This is gonna be a weird season( for a lot of reasons) for me I think. There is a lot of people that I like and a bunch that I am indifferent too. There's no one I really love or hate really hate ( Chrismas probably being my least favorite) so I dunno how I am gonna feel about the season but I guess we will find out shortly! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

A blonde women that IDF stans? Doubt it.

It’s not just IDF. Janelle is one of the biggest fan favorites ever from the show, with good reason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

It’s not just IDF. Janelle is one of the biggest fan favorites ever from the show, with good reason.

I'm gonna hate on her just because then :wub:

 

:giggle:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I'm gonna hate on her just because then :wub:

 

:giggle:

 

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Please don't watch then.

:dead: 

 

I feel like Elliott needs to see her time on seasons 6 & 7 to truly appreciate her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

 

:dead: 

 

I feel like Elliott needs to see her time on seasons 6 & 7 to truly appreciate her.

yeah this is true. If someone only watched the coaches BB season they probably aren't coming out of there saying wow I really stan Janelle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

 

:dead: 

 

I feel like Elliott needs to see her time on seasons 6 & 7 to truly appreciate her.

I’m running out of [new] shows to watch so maybe I’ll finally get around to BB.

 

*remembers there are 50 episodes a season*
 

Or not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elliott said:

I’m running out of [new] shows to watch so maybe I’ll finally get around to BB.

 

*remembers there are 50 episodes a season*
 

Or not. 

:dead: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Contrary to a lot of white, blonde reality TV contestants, Janelle actually isn’t overrated! 

 

Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train

as the resident white blonde reality tv character lover I gotta disagree!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Elliott would be a Dani Donato stan based on his Survivor taste I'd predict. I don't think he'd be head over heels for Janelle though. Dani and Cody I could imagine as his top two. I think he'd like Da'Vonne, Kaysar, maybe Memphis too if he's really going all in on hot white guys.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother 22 (VOTE DA'VONNE FOR AFP)
  • FunkyFrankie pinned this topic
  • FunkyFrankie unpinned and pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...