Big Brother 22

Alex95

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

How does everyone wanna do the draft? Do it after the premiere instead of pre-season or do it with the speculated cast? I don’t wanna jump the gun if the cast is wrong...

As long as I get Janie, you can do it anyway you want.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I'm claiming Janelle Maria Pierzina whether she is on the cast or if I look like a clown on premiere date.

How are drafts done again? Can multiple people claim the same person? I think they can? Because my request was in 50 minutes ago.

15 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I’m not a huge podcaster..but people are guessing this could maybe be a Danielle/Jason podcast and I SHALL be listening if so :wub: Regardless, I’m excited they’re teaming up for something!

Jason ❤️ 

5 hours ago, Erestor said:

Hi there JC! :w00twave:Long time no see! How have you been? Hope things are well! 

Hiiiii! I've been good, just dealing with the crazy pandemic. How are you??? 

3 hours ago, JC said:

Hiiiii! I've been good, just dealing with the crazy pandemic. How are you??? 

Yeah, pretty much the same, it ruined all my plans this year, lol.

But I'm good, I live in London now, and I kind of came out of closet here, so we're playing for the same team now. :P I miss your reduxes!! So many memories. :wub:

35 minutes ago, Erestor said:

Yeah, pretty much the same, it ruined all my plans this year, lol.

But I'm good, I live in London now, and I kind of came out of closet here, so we're playing for the same team now. :P I miss your reduxes!! So many memories. :wub:

LOL CONGRATS AND WELCOME ❤️ I’m not surprised 😛 just because a lot of your faves were female doesn’t make you straight, just ask all the other gays on idf :giggle:omgosh you’re not a teenager anymore and you live in London, my patryk is all grown up ❤️ 

I miss the reduxes too they deleted them all :( except cyber idol I started season 4 if you’re interested in checking it out it’s in my sig!

55 minutes ago, JC said:

LOL CONGRATS AND WELCOME ❤️ I’m not surprised 😛 just because a lot of your faves were female doesn’t make you straight, just ask all the other gays on idf :giggle:omgosh you’re not a teenager anymore and you live in London, my patryk is all grown up ❤️ 

I miss the reduxes too they deleted them all :( except cyber idol I started season 4 if you’re interested in checking it out it’s in my sig!

Not gonna lie, you did help out a little with posting pictures of half naked men all over IDF. :rofl: And yeah that's absolutely right! Aww, thanks JC. ❤️

It sucks so bad that we've lost like, everything from IDF. :( But I will check it out for sho!

Ooh and yeah, happy Birthday to Keesha! :wub: The Anybody want a cake? moment is one of the best lines in BB history, as Libra would say, PERIOD. :haha:

• Haha 1