Consider me deceased.

Me checking in just after seeing Kaysar’s speech on twitter ❤️  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Bhc2Jsl.jpg

zrghI8Z.jpg

X10cNBB.jpg

DTFP7IU.jpg

This week Sola, Chris, and JC each lose their first draft pick while Amanda falls down to her final player!

This post is offensive.  Also I 🤮 am saddled with Dani and Snacole.

Edited by Solaris
On 8/30/2020 at 9:00 PM, *Amanda said:

Enzo: “I want blood on my hands”

Also Enzo: *Nominates Kaysar, who is everyone’s target*

You are not getting blood on your hands by nominating the guy everyone wants out. :wacko:  

Sounds so hypocritical.

I watched that interview! Janelle is such a queen ❤️ love that she is such an amazing person and owns everything about herself, including her botox LOL. She must be so fun to hang around, no wonder she did not want to be around Nicole F, she literally seems like she would be the worst to hang around. But also girl, you are not going to be best friends with everyone and that's ok, no need to be sensitive about it. Love that her necklace is raising so much money, I really hope she auctions off the declined wedding invite too :giggle:

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

LOL at there being no discussion for the episode. :dead:

I mean, we already knew that Kevin won veto, took himself off, Christmas was the replacement nominee, and Kaysar remains the target. :dead: 

Usually I watch the episodes, but I literally have no drive to after my favorite left last week and my 2nd-favorite is the big target even though he's alone in the house. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I mean, we already knew that Kevin won veto, took himself off, Christmas was the replacement nominee, and Kaysar remains the target. :dead: 

Usually I watch the episodes, but I literally have no drive to after my favorite left last week and my 2nd-favorite is the big target even though he's alone in the house. :haha: 

LMAO I have not watched since the episode Janelle got evicted and have no motivation to catch up since it sounds like Kaysar will be evicted. I will most likely just follow the rest of the season through IDF and Jokers. No reason to waste my time watching the actual episodes.

23 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I just saw it a couple hours ago and it was at $2,500.00. :dead: It's already at $16,000.00. OMG. :dead:

It's at 18,300.00 now! 😮 

I watched tonight's episode, not sure why. 

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother 22 (VOTE DA'VONNE FOR AFP)
  • FunkyFrankie unpinned and pinned this topic