Big Brother 22

Alex95

Just now, ShortstopVM said:

Sounds like Kaysar already advanced... :clayw00t:

YESSS!! :spaz: if only this was the end of the comp. 😢 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Something along the lines of Kaysar will be following you out door and bye bitches.

Oh. :/ Well I'm glad it wasn't shown then.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, *Laci said:

Glad I have a free trial of the feeds lol. 

I started mine like two weeks ago... Between Live Feeds and Champions League football soccer (in the Fall and Winter), I decided to bite the bullet and pay the $5/month once my free trial is over...

Edited by ShortstopVM
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShortstopVM said:

I started mine like two weeks ago... Between Live Feeds and Champions League football soccer (in the Fall and Winter), I decided to bite the bullet and pay the $5/month once my free trial is over...

I'm debating keeping it and canceling Hulu. I have Disney Plus and the bf has Netflix and Amazon Prime lol. 

Edited by *Laci

PLZ WIN KING KAYSAR!!!!

crushed Janelle left but I think all of us were prepared this week

crying at the thought of Janelle just needing one more point to beat Tyler (she was faster) so close the week would’ve been so fabulous instead of gut wrenching :( 

Edited by JC
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, JC said:

crying at the thought of Janelle just needing one more point to beat Tyler (she was faster) so close the week would’ve been so fabulous instead of gut wrenching :( 

Or Kaysar needing to just take more of his time to aim the beer mug correctly - he slide all three mugs in about half the time limit. I felt like he overshot two of the targets because he was rushing and pushed the mugs too hard.

33 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Uh oh............

OMG PLZ NO. She's the only one other than Kaysar that I'm rooting for to win because they'll actually make an impact in the house.

This is so sad :(