Big Brother 22

Alex95

6 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Lmao RIGHT. :dead: I am fully ready to stop watching but also...I like the idea of seeing three of these people leave back to back 🙂 

Lmaooo yess same. :lmao: I'm hoping it will be entertaining and drama packed.

Although realistically, watch it be boring with two of Kevin or David going. :yawn: 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, JC said:

Triple eviction? Hopefully the next 3 HOH's are Kevin, David, and Kevin. Even though I can't stand David. It would be entertaining though!

I would love for this to happen too. Our very last chance for something interesting to happen. :haha: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

I would love for this to happen too. Our very last chance for something interesting to happen. :haha: 

Yes, although I will enjoy when David and Kevin are evicted and they will HAVE to go after each other! Not enough to watch, but I'll find it satisfying to see the girls all get screwed over by the guys and realize they were dumb to trust them and not align with queen Janelle.

I missed the episode and don’t even care LOL.

I saw Day’s amazing speech though. What a way to go out. Easily a highlight of this tragic season.

A triple eviction? I doubt it will top the iconic BBCAN3 triple eviction, but it could be fun I suppose. It definitely won’t be stressful to watch since there’s no one left that I’m actively rooting for.

12 minutes ago, JC said:

Yes, although I will enjoy when David and Kevin are evicted and they will HAVE to go after each other! Not enough to watch, but I'll find it satisfying to see the girls all get screwed over by the guys and realize they were dumb to trust them and not align with queen Janelle.

Yess, exactly.... especially Dani and Nicole, as I feel they could likely get screwed over with this triple eviction. They should have taken their shot last week rather than playing for the alliance.

9 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

A triple eviction could be fun since I don’t care about any of these remaining Houseguests. :muwahaha:

That's the upside of not really rooting for anyone. :haha:   

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I missed the episode and don’t even care LOL.

I saw Day’s amazing speech though. What a way to go out. Easily a highlight of this tragic season.

A triple eviction? I doubt it will top the iconic BBCAN3 triple eviction, but it could be fun I suppose. It definitely won’t be stressful to watch since there’s no one left that I’m actively rooting for.

:haha: 

YES it was. :wub: 

Exactly. :haha: 

HA Dani... should've made your move last week.  NOWW The rest of your alliance wants to come after you and Nicole.  dumbass.  Her hope is that her or Nicole win HOH

Yeah.. this ep showed how much DaVonne sucks at the game, sure she's entertaining and all but terrible at the game 

Ooooh, The Committee is being broken up 😮 ABOUT TIME 

Triple eviction, Dr. Will moves in next door 

8YZffz2.gif

11 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I unfortunate think the Janelle, Kaysar and Day votes will split and Tyler will win AFP. :duh:

Kaysar already tweeted about giving it to Day!

I hope Janelle tweets something similar. She already knows America loves her and she doesn't need the money. It would be huge to see someone like Da'Vonne win AFP.

• Like 1

I adore Jaysar, but really want this to go to Da'Vonne. I think she's thoroughly deserving of AFP. While she didn't quite meet her dream of becoming the first black winner of main BB, I think her becoming the first black AFP would be so amazing to see and be a fantastic way to wrap up her BB 'arc' (unless of course she comes back in the future, but just the fact that we got to see her play three times is good enough for me!).

The casual vote scares me the most and I hope it wouldn't get her shut out of the top 3, yet alone the win. I haven't been following any of the BB Facebook comments or anything but I almost wouldn't be surprised to see them rally behind Tyler. :yawn:

A Day, Janelle, Kaysar top three with Day winning would be my ideal ending :wub:

• Like 2