Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, FunkyFrankie said:

Yeah, why wasn't Vanessa picked? 

Vanessa and her wife Melissa have three sons that were born earlier this year.

All-Stars without her is unfortunate, but hopefully we’ll see her return in a future season.

• Like 1

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Rachel was pregnant as well, I think.

She is currently 6 months pregnant. :yes: 

I like the cast! The fact that we got all of Janelle, Kaysar, Dani, Keesha, Kevin, and Da’Vonne is more than I was expecting from a show that thought we needed back-to-back seasons of Paul.

• Like 1

Came across this recap of the podcast Nicole and Victor recorded.before she was sequestered for the season where she talk about Big Brother.

https://sonamkadost.tumblr.com/post/625742633567944704/listening-to-nicole-f-and-victors-podcast-that

In it, she claims she’s not a woman hater because she stayed loyal to Christine and Zakiyah. And says that she works with guys because they’re more loyal to her.

UM maybe if you didn’t rat out the girls to any guy who would listen, they’d be more loyal to you and you wouldn’t come across as a woman hater. Just a thought.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

3, I think.

And you mean Alison and Erika? 🕵️‍♀️

Three episodes a week? Easy!

Those are the ones and I knew they were spelt like that but we’re having a heatwave and I’m melting. I haven’t watched BBUS since that season and you voted online for the popularity. ❤️

3 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Three episodes a week? Easy!

Those are the ones and I knew they were spelt like that but we’re having a heatwave and I’m melting. I haven’t watched BBUS since that season and you voted online for the popularity. ❤️

I'm looking forward to you having differing opinions than everyone else. :haha: