Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

So, season 15? That was the infamously racist season that resulted in multiple houseguests losing their jobs due to their comments.

Yeah, I think that sounds right. Unless there was a controversial season before that, but I know right around S15 was when I went to start watching only for that to turn me off.

Then when CBS All Access came out, I used my free week to watch S2 (Will Kirby 🤤) and part of S3 but didn't care enough to renew it because I was already stanning Danielle Reyes and didn't want to see her robbed!

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

How far did you get with season 3? Even with the Danielle robbery, it’s easily one of the best seasons of the show.

I want to say like a third of it, but with the amount of episodes, I probably didn't even make it that far.

Tyler and Kaysar are the biggest leaders of the male cast. Memphis, Cody, and Ian pretty infamously rode Dan and Derrick's coattails all the way to the final two (and Ian snatched the victory away from Dan while the other two couldn't). It will be interesting to see if Memphis and Cody specifically try to take a leadership role or just play second fiddle again.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Tyler and Kaysar are the biggest leaders of the male cast. Memphis, Cody, and Ian pretty infamously rode Dan and Derrick's coattails all the way to the final two (and Ian snatched the victory away from Dan while the other two couldn't). It will be interesting to see if Memphis and Cody specifically try to take a leadership role or just play second fiddle again.

I see Cody playing second fiddle again.

It's premiere day! :wub: So excited!

I'm dying at some tweets about Nicole F. For example, someone pointed out that it will be Dani's first season playing without Dick, to which someone replied "same goes for Nicole F!" :rofl::stealth:

Anyway, I am wondering on what terms Nicole and Da'Vonne are, and if she is going to go after Day again. Probably yes From what I saw, she seems to be friendly with Janelle, so I think she will definitely try to get in her good graces. Actually I think Janelle, even though obviously being a huge target, might be the Queen B, because there are a lot of people on the cast who really like her. For some reason I can see Janelle going after Tyler (just like she wanted Frankie out), and I would not complain about it, lol. I can also see Nicole A and Ian having a nerdy final two deal. ❤️ And lastly, I am hoping for a powerful female alliance this season, because it looks like there will be no showmances that could ruin it, so it might actually work out! *fingers crossed*

• Haha 1