Big Brother 22

Alex95

Oh and one more note... ugh I'm really hoping this could be the season that Da'Vonne could do well. I don't wanna jinx it for her, but I feel like she suits well with returnees and I could see her bonding with a lot of the women in particular (I remember Janelle being a fan of hers in her seasons!). With possibly no Josh, that's one of her possible Challenge allies out the way, but even so I wanna remain hopeful and say that she won't be anyone's main target and she will be able to form good bonds.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler was in a great position with the potential alliance of him, Kaycee, Josh, Paul, and Christmas. And he’s probably sitting in his sequestered hotel room, blissfully unaware that Bayleigh is suddenly his closest ally lmao. His best play is to push that he’s a free agent.

Janelle on the other hand is looking amazing. She’s probably gonna lead the old schoolers and should also have Nicole F from their TAR friendship.

OMGGwow  I missed sooo much drama with this All-Stars casting. :dead:   

Very excited about the Keesha rumors. I never thought e' d see her on BB again soo i am loving this rumor. :wub: 

But ugh I had no idea Amber was rumored. I love her and always wanted her to have another chance as her game got screwed on BB16 when it wasn't her doing. 😢 So Christmas being possibly chosen over her is... ew.

Excited to see whatever the official cast is. 😮 I was expecting it to be revealed with how active this thread got. :haha: 

RHAP Brent agreeing with hamsterwatch that the cast is not finalized, hears they may not be finalized till Monday. That definitely supports the rumors of Kaycee & Josh getting dropped and Keesha getting flown in at the last second. Could be more last second surprises as well if they're not just sticking to alts as replacements. Looks like they really want to confirm the entire cast doesn't have CO-VID before they confirm the cast. Very responsible, as much as I want to know the cast, I can't blame production for doing their due diligence.

Honestly if you gave me the option of either sticking with the rumored 16-person cast we have, or rolling the dice and getting a potentially different cast, I would go with the one we know. I REALLY like this cast. Yes the board getting reshuffled can save us from Christmas entering the house, but if dealing with Christmas means we're guaranteed the other 15, that is a sacrifice I'm more than willing to take.

Casey from BB11 tweeted that he's been texting someone that's on ED's "official" list. That is assumedly Kevin, possibly Enzo. Kevin really seems too good to be true. I always assumed he was forgotten by production and it's not like he's a fan favorite in the slightest (he was aligned with Chima and took Jeff out). Kevin and Keesha are the rumors I'm most wary of, and also happen to be the rumors I most want to see pan out.

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I mean, I kinda have to stan Nicole on this one.

love elissa but i don't even understand what this tweet is saying. that's how out of the cbs loop i am.

but i have all access so i guess i'm watching big brother this year.

1 minute ago, totes4totes said:

Can somebody list the potential cast? I think Alex did a few days ago but there are clearly a lot of updates since then! Gotta decide if my All Access subscription is worth it (if CBS doesn't show more women's soccer. LOL).

There's absolutely nothing confirmed. This is what a few sources have claimed they heard:

buyqe6yc4gd51.png?width=605&format=png&a

Bayleigh, Cody, Da'Vonne, Dani, Ian, Janelle, Nicole A, Nicole F, and Tyler feel like damn near locks. Everything else is fluid. But Kaycee & Josh also seemed like damn near locks a week ago and now that may be up in the air so who knows.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

There's absolutely nothing confirmed. This is what a few sources have claimed they heard:

Bayleigh, Cody, Da'Vonne, Dani, Ian, Janelle, Nicole A, Nicole F, and Tyler feel like damn near locks. Everything else is fluid. But Kaycee & Josh also seemed like damn near locks a week ago and now that may be up in the air so who knows.

Thank you! I know that nothing's confirmed but I wasn't sure who felt like a lock now compared to last week. LOL. Honestly, if all the rest are out but Janelle this season is still worth it.

I’m glad she just did something where we could actually hear her so I can put my hopes to rest. :haha: I knew it was a long shot but there was always going to be a slight hope for me up until cast reveal otherwise.

1 hour ago, totes4totes said:

love elissa but i don't even understand what this tweet is saying. that's how out of the cbs loop i am.

:haha: With all the rumours that Nicole tried to get people bumped from the BB cast, it seems she may have done the same for the reality TV season of Amazing Race. But (imo) pretty much everyone Elissa listed is unlikeable/problematic so I guess Nicole did us a favour!

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

:haha: With all the rumours that Nicole tried to get people bumped from the BB cast, it seems she may have done the same for the reality TV season of Amazing Race. But (imo) pretty much everyone Elissa listed is unlikeable/problematic so I guess Nicole did us a favour!

I mean Nicole Franzel's better at casting than the TAR and BB casting producers if that had an ounce of truth lol.