Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

OTEV this Wednesday. And where was Dr. Will?

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I tuned in to see Dr. Will. There was no Dr. Will. I feel lied to.

They did it to keep their ratings up and bring the BB fans back after losing Da'Vonne last week. 💔

They hyped up Dr. Will and then didn't even include him?😐

Looks like the show is switching to a Monday - Wednesday - Thursday schedule starting next week. Same time that DWTS is on and the decision to watch DWTS instead of this on Mondays is super easy for me. :haha: 

• Like 1

I watched the NBA finals/South Park instead lol. I suppose I'm pulling for a Dani/Tyler HOH?

Still want Enzo to win at this point, although Memphis could end up taking it all if he survives this triple eviction imo. :ph34rwave: (I only want Memphis to last because of my draft. He's disappointed me this season.) 

Edited by *Laci

I watched the episode..... 

David really went for the money when he could have eliminated Cody from the first round? 😐 And Enzo could have won this Veto to save one of David or Kevin? And something interesting could have happened? 😐 

Ugh David gave such a bad name for the underdogs right there.

On 9/29/2020 at 11:27 AM, Alex95 said:

Y68EQYN.jpg

sh7qI7A.jpg

hojnnUm.jpg

KIatlTj.jpg

Lily, Andrew, and myself fall down to just one houseguest left. Meanwhile, Chris becomes the second one evicted from the BB Draft.

So sad to lose all of my faves - should have went with Dani instead. Oh well :( 

David is literally the worst representative as the last POC standing in this game. As if the season wasn't terrible enough.

After Kevin and David are evicted, literally everyone left will be blond or Italian LOL. This cast was so blond amongst the white people. I wish more of them were root-worthy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

So sad to lose all of my faves - should have went with Dani instead. Oh well :( 

Ugh not choosing Dani or any of the white men except Ian will always be my biggest regret with draft picks. :dead: 

1 hour ago, JC said:

David is literally the worst representative as the last POC standing in this game. As if the season wasn't terrible enough.

After Kevin and David are evicted, literally everyone left will be blond or Italian LOL. This cast was so blond amongst the white people. I wish more of them were root-worthy.

Lmaooo this is pretty much what 2020 brings us. 😐  It's fitting for this year.:dead: 

Ugh yes to all of this.

59 minutes ago, *Laci said:

Here's to hoping tonight we FINALLY get some drama...in a good way. ;) 

Fingers crossed! This alliance really needs to start turning on each other tonight. 😐