idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
anonymouskid_35

The Voice U.S. (Season 13 Redux)

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

I guess it depends on the person. I personally don't want to just announce my winner just to keep it suspenseful! However we all know once we get to Season 16 who I'm going for lmao. 

Gyth right? (I kid, I kid, I can read the username)

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

picsart-05-31-09-20-46052.jpg

The Voice Season 13 A-Kid's Redux

Instant Save

INSTANT SAVE (Wildcard Show Results)

Tonight, your 5th finalist will be named. At the first 1 hour of the voting, it's actually really close and neck to neck between two artists, but at the 2nd hour, one artist get way ahead of others.

The artist that will be joining our 4 finalist and will be our wildcard winner this season is from...

TEAM MILEY!

images-75.jpg

BROOKE SIMPSON! 

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just wanted to say how sad it was how Noah had to sing a song that Britton and Micah sang. Like imagine comparing Noah to Micah and Britton lmao, he deserved better. but at least that male who sang "Graveyard" was 100x better than Micah, but still.... better song choices would have slayed with Noah.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I just wanted to say how sad it was how Noah had to sing a song that Britton and Micah sang. Like imagine comparing Noah to Micah and Britton lmao, he deserved better. but at least that male who sang "Graveyard" was 100x better than Micah, but still.... better song choices would have slayed with Noah.

*cough*ElectricLove*cough*

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

*cough*ElectricLove*cough*

Enough said ugh, not shading anyone but like many other songs would have been better.

Posted (edited)

Yeah regarding to Noah, I gotta apologize for the song choices, I've tried to pick some song choices for him but I end up on choosing a bad one, also to other artists, but I'm really trying my best to give good songs to each artists, so sorry. 😬

Posted (edited)

1591411805582.jpg

The Voice Season 13 A-Kid's Redux Grand Finalists

1. Addison Agen

2. Chloe Kohanski

3. Janice Freeman

4. Keisha Renee (Instantly Saved)

5. Brooke Simpson (Wildcard)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Yeah regarding to Noah, I gotta apologize for the song choices, I've tried to pick some song choices for him but I end up on choosing a bad one, also to other artists, but I'm really trying my best to give good songs to each artists, so sorry. 😬

Oh no its fine, I understand trying new things with an artist. Obviously in my head Noah sang them way better than Britton and Micah, but I guess it is what it is. At least he didn't lose to Red again lol.

• Thanks 1

Bye noah :shiftywave:

Now I hope Brooke will split the vote so my ultimate favorite will win :lmao:

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)

I don't care who wins this one, I adore all of them and they all are incredibly good in their own ways.

Now with a Season 11 or Season 14 redux and getting people through the lives... that might be another story.

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I don't care who wins this one, I adore all of them and they all are incredibly good in their own ways.

Now with a Season 11 or Season 14 redux and getting people through the lives... that might be another story.

With season 11 its easy tbh, Ali is such a slayer, but yes at the overall season being a drag ugh. Season 14 my squad of Queens: Kyla, Sharane, Christiana, Spensha would be the Top 4 if it was up to me.

• Like 4

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

With season 11 its easy tbh, Ali is such a slayer, but yes at the overall season being a drag ugh. Season 14 my squad of Queens: Kyla, Sharane, Christiana, Spensha would be the Top 4 if it was up to me.

I mean yeah I love Ali but I don't trust the voters to hand her the W given that Brooke had to go for the wildcard to make the finale here.

As for S14 if we're doing a top 5 yet again, petition to get those 4 plus Jackie F. all the way there (I don't expect this to happen but who knows?)

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

I mean yeah I love Ali but I don't trust the voters to hand her the W given that Brooke had to go for the wildcard to make the finale here.

As for S14 if we're doing a top 5 yet again, petition to get those 4 plus Jackie F. all the way there (I don't expect this to happen but who knows?)

I mean look who Brooke is up against lol it was tough to begin with. But I'm not sure who could sub for a winner in S11. IDF and even some driveby people should vote for Ali I feel. No one competed with her, even We with huge potential couldn't stand up to her in vocals.

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

I mean look who Brooke is up against lol it was tough to begin with. But I'm not sure who could sub for a winner in S11. IDF and even some driveby people should vote for Ali I feel. No one competed with her, even We with huge potential couldn't stand up to her in vocals.

There's Darby in the indie-friendly stylistic lane that's popular around here (not vocally as strong but her genre could boost her), Wé being the "Ali at 17/18" equivalent (still a stretch but less so than Darby), and MAYBE (big maybe given the favoritism towards female artists by the voters here) Billy given he turned four chairs IRL and has the big pop ballad vibes, but those are the only three that I could see making things difficult for Ali by bringing her W up from a 1 to a 1.5 on the ten-point difficulty scale

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

OMG!!!! we have the same top 4 of s14 really love them all.

• Like 2

picsart-06-07-08-20-17.jpg

The Voice Season 13 A-Kid's Redux
                                   Grand Finals

GRAND FINALS (Season 13)

Tonight, your 5 finalists will perform for the last time for your votes. Only one will be named The Voice for this season tomorrow night. Just like the past finale's, our finalists will sing 3 times tonight in 3 different rounds.

First round is where the artists will sing the song that they think is their best performance for this season (may it be the Blind Audition song, Knockout Round song, etc.), their Song of the Series. Next round is where the artists will sing with a professional singer/celebrity, called the Celebrity Duets round. For the last round, the artists will sing a song that they think can win them it all, their Winning Song.

picsart-06-07-12-14-57.jpg

Let's start things off with the Song of the Series Round, this part is where artists will do a reprise of they think their best performance of the season.

Starting things off is an artist is an artist you instantly saved in the Semi-Finals night from Team J-Hud.

1. Keisha Renee
     - Round: Knockout Rounds
     - Song: I Hope You Dance (Lee Ann Womack)

Next up is a performance from our wildcard winner this season from Team Miley.

2. Brooke Simpson
     - Round: Blind Auditions
     - Song: Stone Cold (Demi Lovato)

Third to perform for tonight is another artist from Team Miley.

3. Chloe Kohanski
     - Round: Top 13 Live Shows
     - Song: I Want To Know What Love Is (Foreigner)

Next is a performance from Team Adam, only Adam's finalist this season.

4. Addison Agen
     - Round: Live Shows Quarterfinals
     - Song: She Used To Be Mine (Sara Bareilles

Last performance from this round is an emotional reprise of an artist from Team Miley.

5. Janice Freeman
     - Round: Live Playoffs Pt. 1
     - Song: I Was Here (Beyoncé)

picsart-06-07-12-17-06.jpg

Second round for tonight's finale is the Celebrity Duets Round, wherein our finalists will sing a song with a celebrity/professional singer.

Kicking things off for this round is an artist from Team Miley.

1. Brooke Simpson
     - Celebrity: Miley Cyrus
     - Song: Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus)

Next performance for tonight is from Team Miley again.

2. Janice Freeman
     - Celebrity: Fantasia
     - Song: Summertime (Ella Fitzgerald)

Third performance from this round is from Team J-Hud.

3. Keisha Renee
     - Celebrity: LeAnn Rimes
     - Song: How Do I Live (LeAnn Rimes)

Fourth performance for this round is from Team Miley.

4. Chloe Kohanski
     - Celebrity: Billy Idol
     - Song: White Church (Billy Idol)

Closing out this round is from Team Adam that is also doing a duet with her coach.

5. Addison Agen
     - Celebrity: Adam Levine
     - Song: Falling Slowly (Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova)

picsart-06-07-12-11-16.jpg

Here it is our final round in the Grand Finale this season. The final round is the Winning Song Round, wherein an artist will sing a song that they think can win them all.

Performing first is from Team Miley.

1. Janice Freeman
     - Song: This Is Me (Keala Settle)

Next to perform is an artist from Team Miley again.

2. Chloe Kohanski
     - Song: Total Eclipse of the Heart (Bonnie Tyler)

Third to perform for this round is from Team Adam.

3. Addison Agen
     - Song: Both Sides Now (Joni Mitchell)

Next up is a performance from Jennifer's only finalist from Team J-Hud.

4. Keisha Renee
     - Song: Better Man (Little Big Town)

Closing out the season finale is our wildcard winner from Team Miley.

5. Brooke Simpson
     - Song: Faithfully (Journey)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

picsart-05-30-08-57-22.jpg

VOTING LINE IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR THE VERY LAST TIME!

Voting line is now open for the last time this season. Your votes matter MORE THAN EVER. If you think the artist deserves to be The Voice, then vote for her.

Before voting, make sure to watch the performances of the finalists and see their song choices (especially the first and third round) so that my effort in finding song choices won't be wasted 😬, thank you!!

You can ONLY vote 3 times, more than that, all votes will be deleted.

Voting line will CLOSE at 8 PM EST.

https://surveyheart.com/form/5edc2d7e49b51a3dc5199cd0

• Like 4

Done voting!! And great song choices!😁

• Thanks 2

VOTED!!!...but i'll be happy with any one of these Queens winning...but i do have a number 1 choice...

• Thanks 1

Voted! I will be happy with any result here.

• Thanks 1