idolforums.com
Crisis

Crisis On Hand: An American Idol Finalists Ranking List

Quentin is a sad example of how not to follow the rule of avoiding any arguments with the judges, no matter what.  While the producers and Harry certainly weren’t blameless in the matter, Quentin could have resisted falling into the trap that the producers laid out for him; or at least resisted a whole lot better than he did.  The moment that he got into that argument with Harry, I knew that Quentin was doomed.

• Like 1

My only reason to guess David next is because I feel like the musical style of the other artists is aligns more with what I've sense @Crisis prefer throughout this rankdown, but then again, he has shown to have such a wide variety of taste that that is probably not true. :haha:  I actually don't really see Quentin and David ranking back to back the more I think about it. It would also leave Elliott as the only guy in the Top 8... which could happen, but I don't know. 

I'll switch back to Kimberley for now. :dead: 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, miss denise said:

My only reason to guess David next is because I feel like the musical style of the other artists is aligns more with what I've sense @Crisis prefer throughout this rankdown, but then again, he has shown to have such a wide variety of taste that that is probably not true. :haha:  I actually don't really see Quentin and David ranking back to back the more I think about it. It would also leave Elliott as the only guy in the Top 8... which could happen, but I don't know. 

I hope you’re right. I think David Cook’s winning personality could bump him up over others. 

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Quentin Alexander- Aah, I was wondering when this guy would appear... 😅 I had a feeling he would be #10 since I couldn’t imagine him surpassing the other nine finalists in your Top 10, except maybe Crystal Bowersox. Personally, I think you ranked him too high, but it’s your opinion, so I’ll respect that! 😁 I actually just recently watched Quentin’s performance of Master Blaster (Jammin’) for my game, and I liked it way more than I remember. I think a rewatch would do Quentin some good, but I’ll have to finish some other seasons first. 😅 I remember liking how unique and interesting Quentin was. Ironically, him and Joey, arguably the two most unique contestants of the season, were good friends! 😂 In terms of the conflict with Harry, I agree with everything you mentioned. It really was everyone’s fault except Ryan’s, since he was told what to say. 😕 I’m curious what the other judges were thinking in the moment though... 🤔

Prediction for #9: Crystal Bowersox 

Quentin😡 at thinking I ranked him too high (J/K  😜); at least you respect the opinion. 👍 Fair enough about everything else. It does seem ironic that the two most unique of the seasons were close friends. 😅 Another connection between them is Quentin is from New Orleans and I believe Joey lives there now (before she called it a second home to her). Pretty much agree with the thoughts about the conflict with Harry.

We'll see about your prediction...🤔

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

I don't remember if I thought anyone specific, but maybe someone like Melinda or Katharine. :haha: Kat makes sense since she got a lot of hate at one point, and I figured you loved her. 

So looks like we most agree on A.J. :haha: Yeah. :( She was on multiple episodes of The Singing Bee because she was one of the singers on the show. 😄 

Look at me staying caught up on a weekend. :giggle: 

010. Quentin Alexander: Unfortunately, he never really did much for me and I wasn't a fan. :( He definitely had an interesting style, but I guess I didn't connect with him. My opinion could change on rewatch, as I don't really remember his performances all that much. "Rolling In The Deep was one of his weaker performances, not to mention an interesting song choice because it’s not one that comes to mind when thinking about party starters" :lmao: Oh and also, yay the Dark Side love because I love that Kelly song too. :wub: 

Ah so sorry you're disappointed in the lack of predictions! I really have no idea how to guess. :haha: Was that clue for Quentin posted earlier? I didn't see it. I can randomly guess who will appear at #9, but I have no method to this. *thinks* I'll go with Kimberley or David... I have to pick one, so I'll say Kimberley, since a guy was just posted. Actually no, I'll go with David. :lmao: Also, tomorrow is my birthday, so please don't post Kelly or Elliott. :giggle: Just kidding, you can post whoever you want, lol but I'll keep my fingers crossed. 

OK, those two make sense. Seeing that Kat hasn't shown up yet and we're in my Top 10, I do indeed love her.  😉 The question now becomes how much...🤔

Yeah, we do mostly agree on A.J. I thought he should've lasted at least another week. Oh, I thought she was a contestant and not one of the singers 😮; it shows how little I was paying attention to the show! :dead:

Well, I'm not blasting through the list like I normally do since we're in the Top 10. I'm taking my time here, so it should be pretty easy to stay current. 😉

010. Fair enough. He's one of those contestants that others either connect with or don't. Yeah, RITD was certainly a peculiar song choice given the theme that week. Yes to the Dark Side love! ❤️

Yeah, maybe I expected too much when I did that. No, it wasn't a clue; it was something I just came up with to introduce him. I'll try to do so for the remaining nine as well. It looks like another guess was just posted, so I'll look at that one. As mentioned, multiple guesses can be made until I announce I'm ready to post the next contestant. 👍 We'll see who shows up next; I have a feeling we'll be in contact tomorrow, so I won't wish a Happy Birthday just yet! 👍

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I hope it’s not David Cook... Today is a sad day for Season 7... 😢

Ugh, it sure is...😭

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Quentin is a sad example of how not to follow the rule of avoiding any arguments with the judges, no matter what.  While the producers and Harry certainly weren’t blameless in the matter, Quentin could have resisted falling into the trap that the producers laid out for him; or at least resisted a whole lot better than he did.  The moment that he got into that argument with Harry, I knew that Quentin was doomed.

Sadly, I agree with everything here. He got caught in the heat of the moment, and it ended up costing him big time.

24 minutes ago, miss denise said:

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I hope you’re right. I think David Cook’s winning personality could bump him up over others. 

I could very well plunge all the guys in the next two postings 😉; I'm currently working on the next write-up as we speak, so we'll see who's next...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Crisis said:

Sadly, I agree with everything here. He got caught in the heat of the moment, and it ended up costing him big time.

Isn’t that the truth?  Had Quentin not got caught up in the heat of the moment concerning his friend Joey, he would have made it a little farther.

1 hour ago, blackfield said:

can you write the clue for the next one to help us guess who it is?... 

my guess either, elise or crystal or eliot...

I won't post a clue for the upcoming finalist since there have been some guesses already. I'll think about it when it comes to the others. I didn't want to post any clues since I'm posting these finalists one at a time and it would be easy to guess who would show up next. As for your guesses, only one finalist can be guessed at a time; otherwise, it'll be too easy. 😄

47 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I’m going to guess Kimberley Locke as #9. @Crisis

Noted.

I'll post the next finalist some time tomorrow morning. Unless I'm replying to anyone, my next post will give everyone the heads up before the finalist is posted in case posters want to change their guesses. Here's what I have so far; if I'm missing anyone, please let me know:

@Bk1234: Crystal Bowersox

@miss denise: Kimberley Locke

@Blirel: Kimberley Locke

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, laumopera said:

Why? Did something happen??? 😱😱😱

On August 1, 2014 Michael Johns died... 😢

I'll post #9 in about an hour. Any posters who want to make a guess or change theirs can do so in that time frame.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

On August 1, 2014 Michael Johns died... 😢

:(😢 

he was my fav during season 7.. 

9 hours ago, Crisis said:

I won't post a clue for the upcoming finalist since there have been some guesses already. I'll think about it when it comes to the others. I didn't want to post any clues since I'm posting these finalists one at a time and it would be easy to guess who would show up next. As for your guesses, only one finalist can be guessed at a time; otherwise, it'll be too easy. 😄

ok so between the 3 i say the next one is Elise testone.. 

• Like 1

The time has come to unveil #9. Here are the guesses:

@Bk1234: Crystal Bowersox

@blackfield: Elise Testone

@Blirel: Kimberley Locke

@miss denise: Kimberley Locke

We'll see if any of these are correct. Without further ado...

A finalist who was mostly great
A universal marvel, maybe the eighth

9. Kimberley Locke: Season 2 (3rd Place)

MV5BMTg0MjQ4OTE5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTc3ODcwNg@@._V1_.jpg

Showing up at #9 is the final S2 finalist to appear in this ranking. Kimberley, or K-Lo, was a beautiful (at least I thought she was) and powerful singer who I thought also had a great personality contrary to what Simon believed. 😁 What I loved about her is that she didn’t use a lot of melisma or runs to enhance her singing, for she didn’t really need to; she could sing a song straight without all of the bells and whistles yet still impress vocally. She had a bit of a slow start at the beginning of the finals; however, she improved every week to where she was considered a viable contender for the crown and in any other season, I think she could’ve very well won the whole thing. I don’t really remember her audition; however, I do remember the Band Of Gold duet she did with Frenchie (#justiceforFrenchie) during Hollywood, which was one of the highlights of those rounds. From there, K-Lo would make it to the semifinals where she would sing Somewhere Over The Rainbow as a part of Group 2, in which I thought she was tied with Ruben for the best of the night. It was a nice simple performance that still showcased her vocal ability. With that said, the most memorable thing about it may be her exchange with Simon at the end of it. Simon rated her personality a 4.5 out of 10, to which K-Lo replied by rating his personality a zero and saying (going off of memory here) “I used to think you were sexy, you suck!” :dead:; I thought it was hilarious and great (though not as great as Juanita Barber’s exchange with the judges later in the season :wub:). She would be voted through to the finals where she got off to a rough start with Heatwave. I didn’t think it was a good song for her because it didn’t allow her to showcase her voice, plus I felt she lacked the energy needed for it. Then there was Simon saying it reminded him of a Burger King commercial because of the flaming background. :lmao: She would land in the B3 but managed to make it to another week. She would redeem herself the following week with Home, though I personally find the song boring; still, I preferred K-Lo’s version to Melinda’s. The most impressive thing about it was the long note K-Lo held at the end, showing she could very well do so if desired. The following week she sang I Can’t Make You Love Me, which I felt was classy and stunning; of course, Simon complained about the song being neither country nor rock, which would be the norm since he hates country music. She would follow that with a fun performance of It’s Raining Men, which I thought was the best version ever done on the show (Kelly’s was sadly underwhelming, and do I need to say anything about Jasmine, LOL). What was more impressive was that she sang this challenging song while plagued with strep throat, which had to have been a :censored:. The following week she sang My Heart Will Go On, which was fine but not one of my personal favorites of hers. It would be the next week where she gave what I thought was her best performance of the season with New York State Of Mind. It was a beautiful, classy, and elegant performance in which I felt established her a dark horse (as an aside, it’s weird to remember Lionel Richie was a guest judge this week seeing he’s now a permanent judge :haha:). If You Asked Me To was another solid performance, though it may have come off as a bit underwhelming compared to what she did the week before; although I said she didn’t need to rely on vocal gymnastics, she showed some in this performance with the held note at the beginning of the last chorus and showcasing her beautiful head voice at the end. She then followed that with what I felt was her most underrated performance of the season with the Gladys Knight version of I Heard It Through The Grapevine. I thought it was fun, though Randy and Simon thought differently; I guess it was too safe and predictable for them. 🤷‍♂️ She followed it with Where The Boys Are, which was sung really well although it’s another song I personally find boring. The following week K-Lo would take a step back with her two performances of I Just Want To Be Your Everything and Emotion; the former’s problem was that it was a song that couldn’t be taken anywhere and as for the latter, though I felt it was the better of the two, it wasn’t much to write home about either. She would make it to the next week where she gave three solid performances. The first, Band Of Gold, was the best of the three as she showcased her vocal prowess while giving a fun upbeat performance despite the subject of the song not being as fun. Simon made an asinine comment after the performance when he said she didn’t deserve to be there; if that was the case, then Josh, who had a far worse case than K-Lo, would’ve been in the Top 3 instead. 🙄 Anyone Who Had A Heart was the weakest of the three, yet I felt it was still a solid performance, though K-Lo may have not done herself any favors by saying she thought the song choice was terrible at first during the post-performance interview. 😂 The final performance, Inseparable, was another lovely performance of hers which showcased her range beautifully. Despite what I felt was a strong night, K-Lo would predictably be eliminated the following night because it was clear to see it was going to be a Ruben/Clay showdown in the finale. If I were to be objective, I thought K-Lo should’ve been in the finale instead of Ruben because she appeared to be getting stronger whereas Ruben was stagnant if not outright declining, plus she had a better night of the two; however, a solid case could’ve been made for any of the three being in the finale. It appears K-Lo has been quite busy post-Idol, with her releasing a few albums (I’ve owned the first two at some point; I especially love the song You Don't Have To Be Strong off of her second album :wub:) as well as appearing in and hosting or co-hosting a number of TV shows, including Celebrity Fit Club, Don’t Forget The Lyrics, and currently Dr. And The Diva. She also was a spokesperson for Lane Bryant and Jenny Craig for some time. So yeah, when it came to my Top 10, K-Lo’s entry was pretty much a no-brainer.

009. Kimberley Locke

Here's the updated list of my season's favorites:

S01:

S02: Kimberley Locke

S03: LaToya London

S04: Bo Bice

S05:

S06: Haley Scarnato

S07: David Cook

S08: Allison Iraheta

S09: Crystal Bowersox

S10: Pia Toscano

S11: Elise Testone

S12: Candice Glover

S13: Jessica Meuse

S14: Quentin Alexander

S15: La'Porsha Renae

S16: Jurnee

S17: Laci Kaye Booth

S18: Jovin Webb

The remaining contestants:

Kelly Clarkson

Tamyra Gray

LaToya London

Katharine McPhee

Elliott Yamin

David Cook

Crystal Bowersox

Elise Testone

It looks like @Blirel and @miss denise were right this time! As for clues, after sleeping on it, I've decided to go ahead and do one for the next finalist and see where it goes from here. If I continue with this, it'll only be until the Top 4. Here's the clue as to who may appear next...

The talent of this finalist was unfurled
Often said to be out of this world

Season 6
A.J. Tabaldo - He should have lasted much longer for being one of the better vocalists, period. 
Leslie Hunt - I didn't like her as much as others did but I would've had her last to top 16 at least.
Sabrina Sloan - She was definitely robbed but that was easy to see coming as Melinda, LaKisha and Stephanie were virtual locks at that point. 

Season 7
Alexandrea Lushington - I liked both her performances, yes If You Leave Me Now as well. I think she would've done well with 80s.
Kady Malloy - I liked her YouTube covers but she was a let down on the show. Would've done better with free choice.

Season 8
Ann Marie Boskovich - I liked her at first due to her audition and MySpace songs, but she was a big disappointment in the semis.
Felicia Barton - Ugh she should've gotten a wildcard spot over half the people they did pick.
Kristen McNamara - I wish she'd sung more pop-rock like Kara suggested from the outset; she might've gotten a wildcard that way.
Ricky Braddy - Also robbed. I was glad to see him on the Voice last year. 

Season 9
Alex Lambert - While I think he would've had a hard time adjusting to the big stage, he so should've been in over Andrew. 
Joe Muñoz - One of the better performances on top 12 guys night, mega robbed due to lack of screen time. 
Katelyn Epperly - I like Katelyn's first two performances and I think she could've made it far had she scraped through the finals, which she deserved over Paige. 
Lilly Scott - Another pne who could've made season 9 a lot more interesting even if se might not have doneamazing with every theme.
Michelle Delamor - Michelle had some potential, and then she sang Creed.

Season 10
Julie Zorrilla - I liked Julie's auditin and Hollywood performances but yeah Breakaway sucked. Even if it's a guilty pleasure song of mine.
Lauren Turner - I too loved Seven Day Fool. 
Tim Halperin - I liked his duet with Julue from what I can remember? 

A finalist who was mostly great - Crystal Bowersox: out of those who were in the finals. 
A universal marvel, maybe the eighth - Kelly Clarkson: the only one with international career. 

so your season 1 fav is tamyra.. 

season 5 - kat.. 

2 hours ago, Crisis said:

009. Kimberley Locke

Kimberley Locke- I don’t have much to say about Kimberley since I haven’t watched Season 2 (yet...), but I just recently watched her performance of Over the Rainbow, and I was very impressed! 😁 Like you said, I loved how she didn’t have much of a focus on the riffs and runs, but still had a powerful and commanding voice that could carry its own! 👍 

2 hours ago, Crisis said:

If I had to guess, I’d say LaToya London for this one. 

Edited by Bk1234

2 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

Season 6
A.J. Tabaldo - He should have lasted much longer for being one of the better vocalists, period. 
Leslie Hunt - I didn't like her as much as others did but I would've had her last to top 16 at least.
Sabrina Sloan - She was definitely robbed but that was easy to see coming as Melinda, LaKisha and Stephanie were virtual locks at that point. 

Season 7
Alexandrea Lushington - I liked both her performances, yes If You Leave Me Now as well. I think she would've done well with 80s.
Kady Malloy - I liked her YouTube covers but she was a let down on the show. Would've done better with free choice.

Season 8
Ann Marie Boskovich - I liked her at first due to her audition and MySpace songs, but she was a big disappointment in the semis.
Felicia Barton - Ugh she should've gotten a wildcard spot over half the people they did pick.
Kristen McNamara - I wish she'd sung more pop-rock like Kara suggested from the outset; she might've gotten a wildcard that way.
Ricky Braddy - Also robbed. I was glad to see him on the Voice last year. 

Season 9
Alex Lambert - While I think he would've had a hard time adjusting to the big stage, he so should've been in over Andrew. 
Joe Muñoz - One of the better performances on top 12 guys night, mega robbed due to lack of screen time. 
Katelyn Epperly - I like Katelyn's first two performances and I think she could've made it far had she scraped through the finals, which she deserved over Paige. 
Lilly Scott - Another pne who could've made season 9 a lot more interesting even if se might not have doneamazing with every theme.
Michelle Delamor - Michelle had some potential, and then she sang Creed.

Season 10
Julie Zorrilla - I liked Julie's auditin and Hollywood performances but yeah Breakaway sucked. Even if it's a guilty pleasure song of mine.
Lauren Turner - I too loved Seven Day Fool. 
Tim Halperin - I liked his duet with Julue from what I can remember? 

Season 6

A.J. - Agreed

Leslie - Fair enough about her

Sabrina - Yeah, she was a victim of too many similar singers. She might have fared better in a different season.

Season 7

Alexandrea - I think she could've done well with the 80's as well

Kady - Sadly, I can't say I disagree with what was written here

Season 8

Ann Marie - I didn't she was that bad in the semis; however, she could've been better than what she was

Felicia - Ugh, tell me about it ☹️

Kristen - She may very well have, though I liked what she did sing

Ricky - Yeah, I would've liked to see him go further as well. I didn't watch him on The Voice; I may check him out there

Season 9

Alex - Pretty much agree here

Joe - Again, pretty much agree

Katelyn - Can't say I disagree here

Lilly - Agreed with her making S9 more interesting had she advanced

Michelle - Pretty much agree, especially with her singing Creed 🤮

Season 10

Julie - Agreed

Lauren - Yeah, I thought it was good enough for at least a Wildcard callback

Tim - Fair enough

2 hours ago, blackfield said:

A finalist who was mostly great - Crystal Bowersox: out of those who were in the finals. 
A universal marvel, maybe the eighth - Kelly Clarkson: the only one with international career. 

so your season 1 fav is tamyra.. 

season 5 - kat.. 

What was written was an introduction to Kimberley Locke's write-up; it was a reference to her song 8th World Wonder. The next clue is at the bottom of the post; also, it refers to only one finalist.

We'll see if these are my two favorites from their respective seasons...

16 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Kimberley Locke- I don’t have much to say about Kimberley since I haven’t watched Season 2 (yet...), but I just recently watched her performance of Over the Rainbow, and I was very impressed! 😁 Like you said, I loved how she didn’t have much of a focus on the riffs and runs, but she still had a powerful and commanding voice that could carry its own! 👍 

If I had to guess, I’d say LaToya London for this one. 

Kimberley - Happy to see you were impressed with her SotR (though as great as that was, it would be upstaged by a better version three years later *hint, hint*). She really did have a voice that could carry its own! Hopefully, if you get around to watching S2, you'll enjoy her other performances as well. 👍

Interesting guess; we'll see what happens...:shiftywave:

1 hour ago, Crisis said:

Kimberley - Happy to see you were impressed with her SotR (though as great as that was, it would be upstaged by a better version three years later *hint, hint*). She really did have a voice that could carry its own! Hopefully, if you get around to watching S2, you'll enjoy her other performances as well. 👍

Interesting guess; we'll see what happens...:shiftywave:

Katharine McPhee’s version was spectacular! :wub: (I’m sure a semi-finalist from this season really enjoyed it 😂!) I’ll wait till Katharine is ranked to gush about her though... 😅

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

I'll post #8 tomorrow evening; that should be enough time for others to get their guesses in.

Edited by Crisis
  • Thanks 1

On 8/1/2020 at 12:35 PM, Crisis said:

OK, those two make sense. Seeing that Kat hasn't shown up yet and we're in my Top 10, I do indeed love her.  😉 The question now becomes how much...🤔

Oh, I thought she was a contestant and not one of the singers 😮; it shows how little I was paying attention to the show! :dead:

Yeah, maybe I expected too much when I did that. No, it wasn't a clue; it was something I just came up with to introduce him. I'll try to do so for the remaining nine as well. It looks like another guess was just posted, so I'll look at that one. As mentioned, multiple guesses can be made until I announce I'm ready to post the next contestant. 👍 We'll see who shows up next; I have a feeling we'll be in contact tomorrow, so I won't wish a Happy Birthday just yet! 👍

I'd say you love her a lot. :teeheewave: But I'd say that about anyone in your top 10!

Nope! 😄 I remember her being introduced as one of the singers and recognized her right away. I wish I could find some clips. But I loved that show. It was so fun. :haha: 

Oh okay. :haha:  I'll try to guess if I can. Looks like my final guess for #9 was right! And I just barely made it in here today, but I am indeed here on my birthday night. :haha:  Thanks for not posting one of my top favorites (not that you did it for me lol) :giggle: 

009. Kimberley Locke: I do really like Kim, but I think I have less of a connection with her compared to others. I like her voice, but maybe the lack of melisma or runs you mention made me slightly less interested in her singing. I don't know, but I do like her tone and thought she had many strong performances, even though I'd prefer to rewatch/relisten to other people's more. I can't quite put my finger on what it is exactly. Maybe she didn't excite me enough. LOL I remember this exchange between her and Simon in the semi-finals. I do like her personality and I think I remember her and Clay being close friends, which I liked. I also want to mention that I was so obsessed with her song "8th World Wonder." Wow, I haven't listened to it in forever now, so I'm going to have to change that soon. :haha: 

Gosh, I have no idea how to interpret this clue. Maybe I'll go back to David Cook just because... I feel like his talent was more "unfurled" compared to some of the other names and he gradually started showing himself as a creative artist with his song arrangements. And he sang the song "The World I Know", which has "world" in it. :haha: I have no other ideas to figure out what this riddle means.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, blackfield said:

for this clue. I say it is Crystal.. 

We'll see...

7 hours ago, miss denise said:

I'd say you love her a lot. :teeheewave: But I'd say that about anyone in your top 10!

Nope! 😄 I remember her being introduced as one of the singers and recognized her right away. I wish I could find some clips. But I loved that show. It was so fun. :haha: 

Oh okay. :haha:  I'll try to guess if I can. Looks like my final guess for #9 was right! And I just barely made it in here today, but I am indeed here on my birthday night. :haha:  Thanks for not posting one of my top favorites (not that you did it for me lol) :giggle: 

009. Kimberley Locke: I do really like Kim, but I think I have less of a connection with her compared to others. I like her voice, but maybe the lack of melisma or runs you mention made me slightly less interested in her singing. I don't know, but I do like her tone and thought she had many strong performances, even though I'd prefer to rewatch/relisten to other people's more. I can't quite put my finger on what it is exactly. Maybe she didn't excite me enough. LOL I remember this exchange between her and Simon in the semi-finals. I do like her personality and I think I remember her and Clay being close friends, which I liked. I also want to mention that I was so obsessed with her song "8th World Wonder." Wow, I haven't listened to it in forever now, so I'm going to have to change that soon. :haha: 

Gosh, I have no idea how to interpret this clue. Maybe I'll go back to David Cook just because... I feel like his talent was more "unfurled" compared to some of the other names and he gradually started showing himself as a creative artist with his song arrangements. And he sang the song "The World I Know", which has "world" in it. :haha: I have no other ideas to figure out what this riddle means.

First, happy belated birthday! 🎂

Seeing as we're in the Top 10, I better love them or there'll be some serious problems...😂

Yeah, from the little I watched, it was a fun show. Now I wished I paid more attention because I'm certain I would've recognized her if I did. 😅

Yes, they were spared...for now 👹 Consider it a birthday present. 😁

009. Fair enough about her. I don't mind melisma or runs all that much; it's just nice to see contestants sing without using them too much once in a while. It did appear she was close to Clay and Ruben; I think she even mentioned something along the lines of that during Top 3. Yes, 8th World Wonder and Wrong were the two songs off of the first album I played out but haven't heard in some time. I may have to join you and relisten to them. :haha:

Interesting guess. I'll post #8 tonight after work, so we'll see if it's right or not. :shiftywave:

8 hours ago, miss denise said:

I also remember him singing The World I Know, so I considered him, but I don’t really consider Cook’s talent to be out of this world. I felt that his strengths were his artistry and his personality.

@Crisis I’m still sticking to LaToya London. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1