Crisis On Hand: An American Idol Finalists Ranking List

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Crisis said:

100. Emily Piriz

099. DeAndre Brackensick

098. Katie Stevens

097. Madison VanDenburg

096. Dimitrius Graham

-The voters told this finalist they’d rather stay quiet- Emily Piriz. Aah, you got my S13 favorite, who is also in my Top 10 of all-time! 💔 I honestly loved her voice the most about her, and the fact that she was different from the country guitarists and the big voices. My favorite performance of hers was “Stars” during the Top 30. It showed her beautiful voice and her ability to play piano. “Glitter In The Air” was such a captivating performance and it convinced me that she would at least get to Top 10... 😒 Unfortunately, she sang “Let’s Get Loud” the week after. Yes, it was bad. Do I think she should’ve gone home? No, but that could just be bias. Her song “One of Those Nights” is AMAZING and I believe she is on La Voz currently, but correct me if I’m wrong... ❤️

Was in a group with a winner and a runner-up- DeAndre Brackensick. I think you hit the nail on the head with him. He overused his falsetto in some performances to the point where it became an annoyance. Thank goodness the judges didn’t save him, since Jessica had the lowest number of votes the week after... 😔

“What goes around comes around, what goes up must come down”- Katie Stevens. If I had to pick a favorite from Season 9 it would probably be her (though she is nowhere near my Top 10! 😂) My favorite performance of hers was also “Let It Be.” I felt that she knew what she was doing. Plus, I think the slow nature of the song allowed her to really connect with it and make me feel something. 

This is the week it finally happens- Madison VanDenburg. I really liked Madison. She was my pick to win the show, but I knew that would never happen... 😔 (I’m just happy she made the Top 3 and Wade didn’t...) Madison was always faced with the Kelly Clarkson comparison, but couldn’t live up to it. She just wasn’t as good... However, after Ashley 💔 and Alyssa were eliminated, I started really supporting Madison... 😂 at the Bobby Bones jokes!!!!

That was an interesting beginning to that song- Dimitrius Graham. I wasn’t really the biggest fan of him... I was always left unsure what he wanted to do... Also, I just didn’t like the vibe he gave off. It was just weird for me... I think he did deserve the WC spot though (even though I wish Ashley got it 💔). 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1

In terms of the upcoming clues, I’m only sure about one...

Burning piano- I think this clue refers to James Durbin. I believe flames came out of a piano in one of his performances.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

"What goes around comes around, what goes up must come down..." - Katie Stevens, she played a student named Karma, and that clue/quote says karma all over it.

Was in a group with a winner and runner up- Deandre Brackensick, definitely, because he was in a group performance with Jessica Sanchez, the runner-up of Season 11 (which became her ex-gf) and Candice Glover, who won Season 12. [This is the guess that I am really sure about]

This is the week it finally happens- Madison Vandenburg, I have a huge gut feel that this is her since she seems to be a fan favorite at her stint.

[this is a toss-up between Dimitrius and Emily bc I really don't have a clue]

That was an interesting beginning to that song- Dimitrius Graham, he had interesting beginning at some of his performances so yeah, especially at Hello

The voters told this finalist they'd rather stay quiet- Emily Piriz, I did not payed much attention on her season, but since she's the only one left, yeah, and also I don't remember Madison nor Dimitrius receiving this comment, IDK.

@Bk1234 guessed it right too! same predictions man

Edited by anonymouskid_35

9 hours ago, KelseyW said:

"You don't know a thing about her..."

Haley's "You Oughta Know" performance?? 🙂

Couldn't be Kelly's "Mr. Know It All" line??

We'll see...

4 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

"What goes around comes around, what goes up must come down..." - Katie Stevens, she played a student named Karma, and that clue/quote says karma all over it.

Was in a group with a winner and runner up- Deandre Brackensick, definitely, because he was in a group performance with Jessica Sanchez, the runner-up of Season 11 (which became her ex-gf) and Candice Glover, who won Season 12. [This is the guess that I am really sure about]

This is the week it finally happens- Dimitrius Graham, I have a huge gut feel that this is him.

[this is a toss-up between Madison and Emily bc I really don't have a clue]

That was an interesting beginning to that song- Madison VandenBurg, she had interesting beginning at some of her performances so yeah.

The voters told this finalist they'd rather stay quiet- Emily Piriz, I did not payed much attention on her season, but since she's the only one left, yeah, and also I don't remember Madison nor Dimitrius receiving this comment, IDK.

3/5 are correct. Solid attempt.

2 hours ago, Yti said:

It's about the song Emily sang that led to her elimination - "Let's get loud". The viewers didn't get loud... so they stayed quiet xD. This is the only one that I got.

Also while I spoke here, I love reading this thread even if I watched like 2 seasons of AI (9th, which I don't really remember and 16th). And I wanted to know your opinion, Crisis, on those eliminated at the Top 14 in seasons 16 & 17, because I came to realization that you're not including them in this ranking (which I understand, but I would include them if I could lol).

Correct on the guess! Welcome aboard, BTW!

Sure, I'll give my opinions on those who were eliminated at the Top 14 in those seasons:

Season 16:

I agreed with the Top 10 for that season though there were some who I didn't care for. As for the eliminated, both Jonny and Garrett weren't ready for the big stage. Jonny was similar to Sam Woolf in that he needed to work on coming out of his shell and his stage presence. Plus, his two performances weren't very good. Garrett, on the other hand, had some vocal issues he needed to clean up. His stage presence wasn't that great either, but he looked more comfortable on stage than Jonny. Marcio came across as very desperate, to the point of being cringe-worthy to watch. His WC performance in particular really epitomized this. It was easy to see how crushed he was that he wasn't one of the top vote getters, which really came out in his performance; therefore, I didn't mind his elimination. Finally, Mara is the most interesting case. I know there was some outcry when she wasn't picked and Michelle was instead; however, I knew it would happen. Besides, while Mara had a strong voice, she had some things that needed to be ironed out, in particular her emotions and facial expressions. She often came across as trying too hard.

Season 17:

The only one I was disappointed about was Ashley. I really wanted her to be in the Top 10; I even voted for her after not voting in years. Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier in the thread, she didn't exactly pick the best song to showcase herself, so I understood why she wasn't picked. Still, I would've liked for her to be in the finals over Walker or Wade, but they got the votes and she didn't. Should I make a favorite semifinals list, which I'm still thinking about doing, she would be definitely be on it. The other three I agree on. Riley wasn't quite there vocally; however, unlike most teens she knew who she wanted to be as an artist (country-pop). I know she received her fair share of hate, but I thought a lot of it was unwarranted. Eddie, on the other hand, would've been in my Bottom 20, if not Bottom 10, had he made the finals. I got the vibe he never took the competition seriously, plus he was bad and not in a fun, train-wreck way. I just didn't care for him. Finally, as for Evelyn, I don't watch 90 Day Fiance, so this is the first time I saw her. From what I saw I wasn't impressed. The main issue is I didn't think her voice sounded natural; it was as if she was forcing it to have a certain sound. Plus her Top 14 performance was pretty bad.

So there you have it! I wouldn't mind hearing other thoughts on this.

Posted (edited)

I was pretty loud after Emily was eliminated! 😂 Also, I’m pleasantly surprised that Emily beat the 5th-11th, and 13th place finishers in this ranking! 😊👍

Edited by Bk1234

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

-The voters told this finalist they’d rather stay quiet- Emily Piriz. Aah, you got my S13 favorite, who is also in my Top 10 of all-time! 💔 I honestly loved her voice the most about her, and the fact that she was different from the country guitarists and the big voices. My favorite performance of hers was “Stars” during the Top 30. It showed her beautiful voice and her ability to play piano. “Glitter In The Air” was such a captivating performance and it convinced me that she would at least get to Top 10... 😒 Unfortunately, she sang “Let’s Get Loud” the week after. Yes, it was bad. Do I think she should’ve gone home? No, but that could just be bias. Her song “One of Those Nights” is AMAZING and I believe she is on La Voz currently, but correct me if I’m wrong... ❤️

Was in a group with a winner and a runner-up- DeAndre Brackensick. I think you hit the nail on the head with him. He overused his falsetto in some performances to the point where it became an annoyance. Thank goodness the judges didn’t save him, since Jessica has the lowest number of votes the week after... 😔

“What goes around comes around, what goes up must come down”- Katie Stevens. If I had to pick a favorite from Season 9 it would probably be her (though she is nowhere near my Top 10! 😂) My favorite performance of hers was also “Let It Be.” I felt that she knew what she was doing. Plus, I think the slow nature of the song allowed her to really connect with it and make me feel something. 

This is the week it finally happens- Madison VanDenburg. I really liked Madison. She was my pick to win the show, but I knew that would never happen... 😔 (I’m just happy she made the Top 3 and Wade didn’t...) Madison was always faced with the Kelly Clarkson comparison, but couldn’t live up to it. She just wasn’t as good... However, after Ashley 💔 and Alyssa were eliminated, I started really supporting Madison... 😂 at the Bobby Bones jokes!!!!

That was an interesting beginning to that song- Dimitrius Graham. I wasn’t really the biggest fan of him... I was always left unsure what he wanted to do... Also, I just didn’t like the vibe he gave off. It was just weird for me... I think he did deserve the WC spot though (even though I wish Ashley got it 💔). 

Congratulations, you got all of them correct!

Emily: Oof! 💔 At least she's in my Top 5 for that season if it's any consolation. I had someone else in mind for your S13 favorite. Wow, she's in your Top 10. Yeah, Let's Get Loud wasn't good and I can understand her elimination, but I don't know if I would've or not. I'm not sure about La Voz; maybe someone else can chime in or I can look it up once I have from free time at work.

DeAndre: Pretty much in agreement though I liked him for the most part. He just needed to learn when to use it.

Katie: She wasn't my favorite (there are four more ahead of her after all), but I agree with your thoughts about Let It Be.

Madison: Pretty much agree about Madison. To be fair, no one can really live up to the Kelly Clarkson comparisons, especially a still developing teenager. The judges did her a disservice by constantly mentioning it.

Dimitrius: Fair enough about him. I especially agree with the last sentence about him earning the WC spot.

33 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

@Bk1234 guessed it right too! same predictions man

Nice try, but I already quote the original guesses. :haha: However, I'm feeling lenient, so I'll reward the trophy this time...

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I was pretty loud after Emily was eliminated! 😂

:dead:

As for the clue explanations:

Emily Piriz: Pretty much what was said. It was a play on Let's Get Loud, which led to her elimination.

DeAndre Brackensick: He was in the same group as Jessica Sanchez and Candice Glover during Group Round in S11.

Katie Stevens: The quoted words were from the chorus of Alicia Keys' song Karma, which was the name of Katie's character in Fakin It.

Madison VanDenburg: Referencing Bobby Bones saying each week was the one where Madison would finally emotionally connect to a song.

Dimitrius Graham: Referencing his operatic beginning of Hello in the semifinals.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crisis said:

Nice try, but I already quote the original guesses. :haha:

Sorry, I did not realized that Bk1234 already had posted a predictions on the next page, I really thought no one still guessed it, so I edited mine lmao 😂

9 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Congratulations, you got all of them correct!

Emily: Oof! 💔 At least she's in my Top 5 for that season if it's any consolation. I had someone else in mind for your S13 favorite. Wow, she's in your Top 10. Yeah, Let's Get Loud wasn't good and I can understand her elimination, but I don't know if I would've or not. I'm not sure about La Voz; maybe someone else can chime in or I can look it up once I have from free time at work.

DeAndre: Pretty much in agreement though I liked him for the most part. He just needed to learn when to use it.

Katie: She wasn't my favorite (there are four more ahead of her after all), but I agree with your thoughts about Let It Be.

Madison: Pretty much agree about Madison. To be fair, no one can really live up to the Kelly Clarkson comparisons, especially a still developing teenager. The judges did her a disservice by constantly mentioning it.

Dimitrius: Fair enough about him. I especially agree with the last sentence about him earning the WC spot.

Yay, I got them all right!!!! 😊

Yeah, Emily isn’t what many would consider someone deserving of Top 10 of all-time, but hey, I loved her! 😂 If you guessed Jena as my favorite from S13, you were close... She was my favorite after I realized Sam wasn’t going anywhere and Emily was eliminated. Jessica Meuse also grew on me, taking Sam’s spot in my Top 3 from S13. 

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yup! She's on Team Fonsi and is doing pretty well (hence, why she's in my signature). 😃 I think she's much improved. (Also side note: Karen Galera from The Voice is also on La Voz this season).

https://www.telemundo.com/shows/2020/01/27/la-voz-emily-piriz-emily-piriz

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, x3 because of u said:

Yup! She's on Team Fonsi and is doing pretty well (hence, why she's in my signature). 😃 I think she's much improved. (Also side note: Karen Galera from The Voice is also on La Voz this season).

Oh good! I think I watched her audition but I wasn’t sure if she was on the show currently. Yes, she has improved dramatically! 😊👍

3 hours ago, x3 because of u said:

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh good! I think I watched her audition but I wasn’t sure if she was on the show currently. Yes, she has improved dramatically! 😊👍

I concur with the both of you regarding Emily's improvement. She sounded really good here. Also, out of curiosity, where does La Voz take place?

As for the new way of handling the clues of the upcoming sets, I've decided to white them out. If anyone wants to see them, they can highlight them; however, I ask not to post or discuss them in the thread until I post the set. Some have already been posted for the upcoming set, so there's nothing that can be done now; this will be for future sets. Anyone who does so will be disqualified from receiving a trophy. I think this is a fair way to do this so anyone who wants to try their hand can have a fair chance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, Emily isn’t what many would consider someone deserving of Top 10 of all-time, but hey, I loved her! 😂 If you guessed Jena as my favorite from S13, you were close... She was my favorite after I realized Sam wasn’t going anywhere and Emily was eliminated. Jessica Meuse also grew on me, taking Sam’s spot in my Top 3 from S13. 

I definitely thought Jena was your favorite, though I kind of suspected Emily. 😆 Hey, it's good to see some contestants who may not be considered favorites for most people. You like who you like, and that's that. 👍

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Crisis said:As for the clue explanations:

Emily Piriz: Pretty much what was said. It was a play on Let's Get Loud, which led to her elimination.

DeAndre Brackensick: He was in the same group as Jessica Sanchez and Candice Glover during Group Round in S11.

Katie Stevens: The quoted words were from the chorus of Alicia Keys' song Karma, which was the name of Katie's character in Fakin It.

Madison VanDenburg: Referencing Bobby Bones saying each week was the one where Madison would finally emotionally connect to a song.

Dimitrius Graham: Referencing his operatic beginning of Hello in the semifinals.

Sorry I’m a little late with my comments, but here they are:

1.  Emily was okay, but “Let’s Get Loud” is better for a dancing competition than a singing one.

2.  I don’t have much to say about DeAndre, but he was better than Sanjaya.

3.  Katie was my first favorite from Season 9, but she was just too green.  I’m glad that she’s doing well.

4.  Madison was also too green, and she’s no Kelly Clarkson, not yet at least.

5.  Beginning ““Hello” in an operatic style certainly was memorable!  Unfortunately, Dimitrius was too inconsistent. 

On 6/29/2020 at 11:23 PM, CarmenSandiego said:

I wonder if the pigeon-holing that you suggested played a role in Majesty going off the rails the way she did.  Maybe she was being encouraged to be a belter and not a singer-songwriter, and that was her downfall.

Considering it was Randy giving the advice that season I wouldn't be surprised!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

105. Lee DeWyze - I don't hate him as much as I used to and he's released a song I lked that was featured on The Walking Dead, but he had a lot of pitchy performances and a lack of stage presence while on the show.

104. Burnell Taylor - He was pretty decent but got overshadowed by the girls. An uptempo performance or two would've helped.

103. Adanna Duru - I like that he was improving, though she was slated to sing I Love Rock and Roll the week after she got eliminated and I'm not sure that would've gone well. 

102. Laine Hardy - I love my country artists, but I didn't care for some of the performances of his I watched, particularly his butchering of Jambalaya. He's better than Gabby though. :wacko: 

101. Majesty Rose - I liked her a lot at first, especially Tightrope, but I never thought she was going to win. Her downfall was sad to see and I definitely hink she was given bad avice to try and be a belter.

Edited by ~Tom~

1 hour ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Sorry I’m a little late with my comments, but here they are:

1.  Emily was okay, but “Let’s Get Loud” is better for a dancing competition than a singing one.

2.  I don’t have much to say about DeAndre, but he was better than Sanjaya.

3.  Katie was my first favorite from Season 9, but she was just too green.  I’m glad that she’s doing well.

4.  Madison was also too green, and she’s no Kelly Clarkson, not yet at least.

5.  Beginning ““Hello” in an operatic style certainly was memorable!  Unfortunately, Dimitrius was too inconsistent. 

Agree on Emily and Let's Get Loud being better for dance competitions than singing ones

Can't argue with what was said about DeAndre

Pretty much agree about Katie

Agree about Madison

Agree about Dimitrius

1 hour ago, ~Tom~ said:

Here I am thinking Randy wasn't giving her any advice when he would likely be the one to encourage singers to go for the big notes. I should've known better! 🤣

1 hour ago, ~Tom~ said:

105. Lee DeWyze - I don't hate him as much as I used to and he's released a song I lked that was featured on The Walking Dead, but he had a lot of pitchy performances and a lack of stage presence while on the show.

104. Burnell Taylor - He was pretty decent but got overshadowed by the girls. An uptempo performance or two would've helped.

103. Adanna Duru - I like that he was improving, though she was slated to sing I Love Rock and Roll the week after she got eliminated and I'm not sure that would've gone well. 

102. Laine Hardy - I love my country artists, but I didn't care for some of the performances of his I watched, particularly his butchering of Jambalaya. He's better than Gabby though. :wacko: 

101. Majesty Rose - I liked her a lot at first, especially Tightrope, but I never thought she was going to win. Her downfall was sad to see and I definitely hink she was given bad avice to try and be a belter.

105. I pretty much agree about Lee, though I don't watch The Walking Dead, so I wouldn't know about the song

104. Agreed although going off of just YGLABN, I'm not sure how he would've done on up-tempos

103. Considering some of the performances given that week, Adanna's may have been a highlight. 😂 Agreed about her improvement though

102. Fair enough

101. Completely agree about Majesty

16 hours ago, Crisis said:

I concur with the both of you regarding Emily's improvement. She sounded really good here. Also, out of curiosity, where does La Voz take place?

As for the new way of handling the clues of the upcoming sets, I've decided to white them out. If anyone wants to see them, they can highlight them; however, I ask not to post or discuss them in the thread until I post the set. Some have already been posted for the upcoming set, so there's nothing that can be done now; this will be for future sets. Anyone who does so will be disqualified from receiving a trophy. I think this is a fair way to do this so anyone who wants to try their hand can have a fair chance.

It's in Miami. I'm interested to see how the rest of the season plays out. Background: The season 1 winner released a single and it went practically unnoticed. Now, Covid hits during season 2 and La Voz didn't go the route of Idol and The Voice with remote shows. They just stopped production all together and are about to return in the middle of this month. I'm curious to see if the winner's single does the same or worse than the Season 1 winner's, given that we became invested in these contestants and then they disappeared from our TV screens for so many months.

59 minutes ago, x3 because of u said:

It's in Miami. I'm interested to see how the rest of the season plays out. Background: The season 1 winner released a single and it went practically unnoticed. Now, Covid hits during season 2 and La Voz didn't go the route of Idol and The Voice with remote shows. They just stopped production all together and are about to return in the middle of this month. I'm curious to see if the winner's single does the same or worse than the Season 1 winner's, given that we became invested in these contestants and then they disappeared from our TV screens for so many months.

How do you decide the winner? Is it by voting? 

10 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

I think that I remembered Randy giving the advice that season, that’s probably why I thought that he gave bad advice to Majesty.

100. Emily Piriz - I liked her ok at first, but Let's Get Loud definitely isn't a singer's song and rightfully sent her packing. I liked this song from her though:

099. DeAndre Brackensick - I didn't like his falsetto performances either - I preferred Master Blaster and I Like It as well and always liked his style.

098. Katie Stevens - Inconsistent and needed a musical identity but I liked seeing her improve and I didn't like Simon' bussing of her after her last performance - I too enjoyed it. 

097. Madison VanDenburg - She was ok from what I saw for S17 standards, no emotional connection. 

096. Dimitrius Graham - I liked Hello but that's all I remember from him. :haha: 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

100. Emily Piriz - I liked her ok at first, but Let's Get Loud definitely isn't a singer's song and rightfully sent her packing. I liked this song from her though:

099. DeAndre Brackensick - I didn't like his falsetto performances either - I preferred Master Blaster and I Like It as well and always liked his style.

098. Katie Stevens - Inconsistent and needed a musical identity but I liked seeing her improve and I didn't like Simon' bussing of her after her last performance - I too enjoyed it. 

097. Madison VanDenburg - She was ok from what I saw for S17 standards, no emotional connection. 

096. Dimitrius Graham - I liked Hello but that's all I remember from him. :haha: 

I really like “One of Those Nights” too!!! 😊👍

10 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

How do you decide the winner? Is it by voting? 

Yup! But they did everything so weird last season and I hope they don't do it this season too. I don't recall the exact numbers but there were like 8 finalists in the final and I thought the cuts throughout were weird. But yes, there's phone and online voting (I think text as well, if I recall correctly).

• Like 1

Emily had a lot of potential. She was only like 17, I believe when she auditioned, so I'd definitely say she'd fall into the big category of teens who auditioned too soon. I'd probably lump DeAndre, Katie, and Madison into that category as well. Both had potentially amazing voices, but were still finding out who they were as artists so they didn't shine nearly as much as they should've. I liked Dimitrius and was kinda in awe of his vocal abilities, but he was never a favorite of mine.

14 hours ago, x3 because of u said:

For some reason I thought it was in a Latin country. It makes sense for it to take place in Miami, especially with the heavy Latin influence. From the looks of it, so far La Voz isn't much different from The Voice regarding their winners. Interesting to see La Voz suspend production rather than do remote shows like Idol and The Voice. Yeah, seeing how well the single of Season 2 does certainly raises interest, especially with everything that's going on.

4 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

100. I don't know about being rightfully sent packing considering who was still around; however, I agree about Let's Get Loud not being much of a singer's song. One Of Those Nights is a nice song

099. Pretty much agree

098. No arguments here

097. The lack of emotional connection was the main thing about Madison. She performed every song with a smile on her face no matter what it was

096. Hello grew on me after I got over the unusual start. Fair enough about that being all that can be remembered about him

1 hour ago, hayden98 said:

Emily had a lot of potential. She was only like 17, I believe when she auditioned, so I'd definitely say she'd fall into the big category of teens who auditioned too soon. I'd probably lump DeAndre, Katie, and Madison into that category as well. Both had potentially amazing voices, but were still finding out who they were as artists so they didn't shine nearly as much as they should've. I liked Dimitrius and was kinda in awe of his vocal abilities, but he was never a favorite of mine.

I forgot how young Emily was during S13. I just remembered she turned 18 during it. For some reason I thought she was older. Pretty much agree about the other three teens who auditioned too soon. Fair enough about Dimitrius; I pretty much feel the same way.

Unless anything else happens, the next set should be coming up in my next post. 👍

• Like 1

On 6/30/2020 at 7:08 PM, Crisis said:

I'm feeling better tonight, so my next post will have the new set, barring me responding to other posts.

Aw, I missed where you weren't feeling well, but glad to hear you're better now. :hug: 

100. Emily Piriz: She was my favorite of the season and what was disappointing to me about her journey was just how short it was! :( I didn't have an issue with "Let's Get Loud", but I get your points and it was my least favorite of hers. I loved and was obsessed with her version of "Stars" from Hollywood! :omg:❤️ I really hoped the judges would save her, especially with her singing that song again. :broken:  She did have so much potential and ugh, that season was not my favorite. 

099. DeAndre Brackensick: DeAndre was also one of my favorites of the season. I loved his voice so much and was so impressed with his falsetto. Aw, I thought "Georgia On My Mind" was one of his stronger performances, but I agree with your other favorites.  I didn't know he released an album but am curious to check it out!

098. Katie Stevens:  My biggest favorite after Aaron that season, so disappointed she was cut so early. :( I loved her voice and thought she was coming into her own.  The misleading critiques from the judges was confusing.... I always saw her as a pop R&B singer and loved her voice in that genre, but I did have a random moment of hearing a similarity in her tone to Danielle Bradbery, who sings country. :haha:  "Big Girls Don't Cry" was one of my favorites of hers, and I thought all her best performances were in the finals. I've been watching her as the lead on The Bold Type for years now, so I almost associate her with that now more than Idol, even though of course I know where she got her start. :haha:  It's so weird for me to remember that while watching the show. 

097. Madison VanDenburg:  She probably has one of the most disappointing journeys on the show for me. I LOVED her audition and thought she was amazing, but then never really got that from her again. I'm sure I enjoyed some of her performances later on, but I honestly don't remember them. :(  She was still probably my third favorite of the season, but I also can't think of everyone :dead: It's weird how my memory is worst on the most recent seasons. And LOL at how every week was "finally" the time she would connect with a song. :lmao: 

096. Dimitrius Graham: I never really took notice of him for some reason.  He has a good voice, but I guess I didn't connect with him. 

I have ideas for two of the clues. :shiftywave: 

• Like 1