Who would you like to see as coaches for S19?

Blake needs to go... he has overstayed his welcome. It would be a nice change to see a Blake-free finale, and have the actual best artist of the season win (Might have to get rid of Kelly too.)

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Ptones2010 said:

Blake needs to go... he has overstayed his welcome. It would be a nice change to see a Blake-free finale, and have the actual best artist of the season win (Might have to get rid of Kelly too.)

I like Kelly Clarkson pre-lives. I love how funny she is in the auditions, I like her energy and decision making and steals in the battles and knockouts. 

But in the lives, people just binge vote her team.

6 hours ago, season1 said:

Miley

Shakira

CeeLo

Blake

Q7tNMpB.gif

I didnt watch early seasons but from the YouTube videos I saw, CeeLo acted kinda gross with some of the female contestants (not like in an objective manner, just the way he constantly brought up a woman's beauty was weird)

I miss Usher. He's always my answer to this question. 

Would love to see Lady Gaga as a coach. 

I thought Miley was a ton of fun. 

And Shakira..<3 

So that's my answer..my ideal choices would be Usher, Lady Gaga, Miley, Shakira

Swap John out for Usher or Alicia Keys (if only using former coaches).

If any artists are on the list:

Charlie Puth (has done part-time advising for the show before, got big on YouTube before he got signed, younger and can do pop/R&B-ish stuff)

Chris Stapleton (big name in country and not as polarizing as, say, one of the Flordia-Georgia line guys or Kane Brown, and has plenty of songwriting experience)

Brendon Urie (hello, giant frickin' range and pop-rock/alt-rock's popularity on the show is increasing again after declining for a number of seasons)

Rihanna (similar lane to Charlie Puth but has had more staying power in the industry, plus she's worked with the show before)

Posted (edited)

Let's make The Voice as loud as possible.

JHud

Miley

Kelly

Gwen

Not what I really want but it would be fun with all of them talking over each other in blinds.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 3
Posted (edited)

If we're only considering previous coaches (unbalanced) :

Kelly

Gwen

JHud

Alicia

(John would probably be my 5th or 6th choice here so don't think it's anti-men, I just really like these 4 women as coaches lol)

If we're keeping an actually balanced group:

Kelly

Gwen

John

Blake

(oops maybe I just really liked Season 17 without Adam lol)

If we're talking all new coaches with no budget (Kelly/Adam's chair to Blake's)

Lady Gaga (Obviously a hard one to get, but she'd undoubtedly be one of the best choices this show's ever gotten. I don't feel like it's worth convincing anyone. If Chromatica flops, we'll see you Season 20!)

Brendon Urie (You like rock? He's got it. You like jazz? He's got it. You like pop? He's got it. Are you former emo trash? He's your father. He's superior to Adam Levine in every way.)

Janelle Monae (Queen of stage presence. A lovely twist on the past representations of R&B on the show. Like Gaga, she's got experience in the booth and on the screen, so she'd undoubtedly be an entertaining addition to the show.)

Natalie Maines (A great way to have country on the show while also forcing a large chunk of the country audience to stop watching ❤️ )

Edited by Someone648
7 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Lady Gaga (Obviously a hard one to get, but she'd undoubtedly be one of the best choices this show's ever gotten. I don't feel like it's worth convincing anyone. If Chromatica flops, we'll see you Season 20!)

Brendon Urie (You like rock? He's got it. You like jazz? He's got it. You like pop? He's got it. Are you former emo trash? He's your father. He's superior to Adam Levine in every way.)

Janelle Monae (Queen of stage presence. A lovely twist on the past representations of R&B on the show. Like Gaga, she's got experience in the booth and on the screen, so she'd undoubtedly be an entertaining addition to the show.)

Natalie Maines (A great way to have country on the show while also forcing a large chunk of the country audience to stop watching ❤️ )

okay, but the Natalie Maines choice is actually low-key genius, I'll get behind it (and I feel 100% called out by your Brendon Urie description 🤣)

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Gaga and Janelle 😍

Returning: BRING BACK ALICIA AND JHUD PLS. I’m good with Legend statin, idc if idf hates his guts for no reason.

New: AVA MAX, MABEL, DUA LIPA, Ella Mai, Ed Sheeran, at least one of the first three pls!