American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Not sure if turn around could be that quick but Laila Mach auditioned on Sep 30th virtually. And now this was 2 days ago in a hotel, says #SanDiego in the description. She’s really good. 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you so much @Blirel and @Bk1234 😊. Grace Nourbash is my daughter. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

This looks like a publicity stunt. The whole thing with Katy and everything screams publicity. I could see her crash and burn in Hollywood though

Q

4 hours ago, Blirel said:

Not sure if turn around could be that quick but Laila Mach auditioned on Sep 30th virtually. And now this was 2 days ago in a hotel, says #SanDiego in the description. She’s really good. 

Wow, I did not expect that tone to come out from her body. Needless to say, she sounded great! 😅

Edited by Bk1234
4 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Ren Patrick as expected has made the celebrity judges. She posted on her story... see you soon San Diego with her mom. 

I’m looking forward to her this season. 😃

9 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I think she’s only 15 as well

Wow, that’s great! Even if she doesn’t do well this year, she has plenty of time to get better and come back. 😁

37 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

Why is there no official date yet as to when the show will start? Is it because they anticipate COVID is going to get worse. I mean it already is pretty bad.

They said it was coming Early 2021. In past ABC seasons I don’t even think we knew the official date at this point in time. 

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

They said it was coming Early 2021. In past ABC seasons I don’t even think we knew the official date at this point in time. 

Yeah I knew 2021. I was saying when the official date is. As in also the month and day. Not just the year. It's obvious that it would be sometime in 2021. But it makes sense that it would be a little early at this point. I figured that if they were going to give a date that they would give the whole day.

Edited by anticoronaperson
  • Like 1

Final day of virtual auditions. So far we know of 2 filming locations/ weeks happening. I’m expecting 3 more locations/ weeks. They could start as early as next week. 

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Final day of virtual auditions. So far we know of 2 filming locations/ weeks happening. I’m expecting 3 more locations/ weeks. They could start as early as next week. 

happy disney GIF

I’ve decided to keep stuff pretty broad for the time being. I will reveal locations once I get them/ dates as in the past. I’ll continue to compile my doc but I don’t think new people auditioning should necessarily be known info (unless past contestants / reality tv stars that are big already) especially when 300-400 probably make celebrity auditions due to the fact that about 170 make Hollywood. If you’d like further info you can message me. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Blirel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, m1key said:

I wish we were getting as much spoilers and content as The Voice is right now 😭😭 but its also super toxic over there on those forums so.....

Yeah, the Voice S20 spoiler thread is a mess. While having a lot of spoilers is good (in some form), it does something to people. Those who don’t know it become insane over trying to find out the spoilers.

2 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

I hope this season they are going to tribute Nikki McKibbin somehow.

I doubt it, they wouldn’t want to mention someone from the REAL Season 1. 

On The Voice, I see like with the battle rounds, they are having the contestants stand on separate stages. For Hollywood Week on American Idol, how would they do lines of 10? Would they just have one contestant come on stage at a time to perform and they are told at that moment if they move on to Group Round (If they are even still doing group round with the whole Coronavirus situation).

24 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

I don't remember, but did the show ever do a tribute for the other three finalists Michael Johns, Rickey Smith, and Leah LaBelle?

I don’t think so... 😢

• Sad 1
22 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

On The Voice, I see like with the battle rounds, they are having the contestants stand on separate stages. For Hollywood Week on American Idol, how would they do lines of 10? Would they just have one contestant come on stage at a time to perform and they are told at that moment if they move on to Group Round (If they are even still doing group round with the whole Coronavirus situation).

Hollywood Week is going to require some MAJOR changes, that’s all I’m confident about! 😅

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Hollywood Week is going to require some MAJOR changes, that’s all I’m confident about! 😅

Yeah and there's no way they would be able to have a group of people crowded in a room together for Hollywood Round 3. Also, you know how the judges sometimes hug the contestants? I'm pretty sure they won't be doing that this season either.

• Like 1