Jump to content

American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad


Idol Maniac
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, m1key said:

Willie is probably going to get in trouble for that LOL

Nah, I don’t think modern Idol cares about spoilers as much as they did during Nigel’s reign of terror

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sublymonal said:

Nah, I don’t think modern Idol cares about spoilers as much as they did during Nigel’s reign of terror

What did he do about spoilers? Lol, I’m curious. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

What did he do about spoilers? Lol, I’m curious. 😂

well that was part of why they switched to live shows rather than pretaping, because it meant less risk of spoilers leaking.

 

also here’s my updated song speculations based on some of the hints contestants have dropped:

 

“Circle of Life” - Alyssa 

“You’ll Be In My Heart” - Chayce

“Into the Unknown” - Grace 

“When You Wish Upon a Star” - Deshawn

“Baby Mine” - Hunter

“Go the Distance” - Willie

“When She Loved Me” - Cassandra

“Real Gone” - Caleb

“Remember Me” - Arthur

“A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” - Casey

 

I hope I’m wrong about Arthur coming back

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Elliott said:

Louis’s song got like 60k streams on Spotify after the show so I’m hoping it’s him.

 

Plus none of the songs are the spoilers list are basic enough to scream “Arthur”

 

Interesting. Well if he does return, I really hope he does better to reach his potential. He's one of those frustrating cases where he's never quite as good as you think he should be.

 

And although I like Arthur, this made me laugh. :haha: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/american-idol/episodes/416-disney-night/

 

If you look at the press site, the contestants have pictures with coincidental Disney characters.

 

Grace - Elsa from Frozen (Into The Unknown)

Casey - Toy Story characters in Toy Story area (When She Loved Me)

Willie - Lion King characters in Lion King area (Circle of Life)

Alyssa - Cinderella (A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes)

Deshawn - Dumbo (Baby Mine)

 

I think Willie couldve just been making a Disney reference in that post and not actually revealing his song choice, since he referenced "Go The Distance" and THEN asked people what he was going to be singing. 

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, sublymonal said:

well that was part of why they switched to live shows rather than pretaping, because it meant less risk of spoilers leaking.

 

also here’s my updated song speculations based on some of the hints contestants have dropped:

 

“Circle of Life” - Alyssa 

“You’ll Be In My Heart” - Chayce

“Into the Unknown” - Grace 

“When You Wish Upon a Star” - Deshawn

“Baby Mine” - Hunter

“Go the Distance” - Willie

“When She Loved Me” - Cassandra

“Real Gone” - Caleb

“Remember Me” - Arthur

“A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” - Casey

 

I hope I’m wrong about Arthur coming back

Casey no...

 

Well, at least that song choice will get Alyssa sent packing.

 

If Hunter really goes for that, I might have to reconsider my opinion on him. At least if he does it justice, and I can listen to it all the way through without bawling because Dumbo was my late father's favorite Disney movie. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, KelseyW said:

???

 

They just posted it on Twitter. Idol TIP. 

 

It's Arthur Gunn... 🤷‍♀️

Crap!!! Anything about who is singing what songs?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MargoK said:

Crap!!! Anything about who is singing what songs?

I haven't seen song spoilers yet! Is tomorrow live or pre-taped? Anyone know? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

I haven't seen song spoilers yet! Is tomorrow live or pre-taped? Anyone know? 

No. I guess we won’t find out who is singing what song until tomorrow night.

 

 I am beyond pissed right now!!! If he wins the season is ruined!!!! 9 other singers better than him!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, m1key said:

Grace said her voting number has changed to 10. Does this mean she could be getting the pimp spot?

I hope so!!! Grace is my favorite!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, m1key said:

Grace said her voting number has changed to 10. Does this mean she could be getting the pimp spot?

Remember pimp spot isn’t always good with coast to coast voting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Remember pimp spot isn’t always good with coast to coast voting. 

In Season 16 and 17 I believe the only people who got the pimp spot during coast to coast voting and got eliminated after were Dennis and Alyssa (Who were both given Wildcards and pretty much DOA either way). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/29/2021 at 11:36 AM, Weedy_Speedy said:

 

Interesting. Well if he does return, I really hope he does better to reach his potential. He's one of those frustrating cases where he's never quite as good as you think he should be.

 

 

I feel that way about Hunter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

you do know the numbers will stay that way now most likely and the last spot is not the best anymore. If you lead off the show and do great you get votes right then and there. People are living in the past thinking going last matters and if Grace does this week it will not be very week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...