Jump to content

American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

locking for a few minutes or so, cleanup on aisle 9     

Few on Idol have been as good as Candice, but why did she randomly get brought up?

Simon Cowell's "COMEBACK" when Luke Bryan is at the ACM awards or Morgan Wallen's "COMEBACK" when he performs opposite the THE ACM AWARDS. repeat NO ONE IS COMING BACK.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, LukeB1219 said:

She did, but it wasn’t an apology. She posted a video on snap saying that she’s Hispanic and could say it.

 

They need to get rid of her.  It has become way to accepted for someone to "apolgize" because they got caught and are trying to save their career.

 

She needs to prove she's sincere - and do something to support for example BLM.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

 

They need to get rid of her.  It has become way to accepted for someone to "apolgize" because they got caught and are trying to save their career.

 

She needs to prove she's sincere - and do something to support for example BLM.

I believe from what others have said that

or happened like a few months to a year ago. People just had sc and are posting them now since she’s on Idol. I do feel that she should at least apologize 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chucky122 said:

Idol spoilers just announced the spoilers are wrong and they were trolled! 

i noticed that too when i went to the website, hopefully nia did make it. I am perfectly fine without anilee. Amanda Mena, Cassandra, Lilahona, Casey, and Willie were amazing tonght, and Amanda is from boston.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My guesses for Top 24 of whom we’ve seen so far:

 

1. Grace Kinstler

2. Anilee List

3. Chayce Beckham

4. Alex Miller

5. Cassandra Coleman

6. Benson Boone

7. Willie Spence

8. Jason Warrior

9. Casey Bishop

10. Liahona Olayon

 

I do think a lot of the people from the fake Top 24 list will be in the actual Top 24. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

My guesses for Top 24 of whom we’ve seen so far:

 

1. Grace Kinstler

2. Anilee List

3. Chayce Beckham

4. Alex Miller

5. Cassandra Coleman

6. Benson Boone

7. Willie Spence

8. Jason Warrior

9. Casey Bishop

10. Liahona Olayon

 

I do think a lot of the people from the fake Top 24 list will be in the actual Top 24. 

I think this will be pretty accurate. I’d add Amanda Mena

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blirel said:

I think this will be pretty accurate. I’d add Amanda Mena

Yeah I’m thinking she’ll make it but I forgot about her honestly lol. She’ll probably be the contestant who gets montaged all through HW. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, m1key said:

I feel like the females of the fake Top 24 will be similar to the actual Top 24, but the males will probably be different.

i could see that, a lot of the fake T24 males were so forgettable

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

Yeah I’m thinking she’ll make it but I forgot about her honestly lol. She’ll probably be the contestant who gets montaged all through HW. 

If you recall, Mikayla Phillips audition was montaged and pretty short but both her solo and duet in Hollywood were shown

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

i’m not completely sure on this one as they haven’t aired his audition yet and we don’t know what the judges think of him, but someone from the contestants list that really stood out to me was will pellerin. i was surprised not to see him on the fake idol spoilers, but then again that list looked terribly wrong to me. do you all think he has a chance of making the top 24 based off his social media? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d like for Nia to make it but her audition reminded me of that Victoria McQueen girl from S18. No backstory or anything. I think she’ll make Top 40 but I’m not sure about Top 24. DJ could make it but I don’t think she’s a strong enough singer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rampurewal said:

He has an Instagram where he sings under the same name he sounds good there 

Yeah, but singing in front of a phone in your room is way different from singing in front of celebrity judges. Nerves are bound to play a part.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Blirel said:

If you recall, Mikayla Phillips audition was montaged and pretty short but both her solo and duet in Hollywood were shown

 

this. each and every performances of Makayla was literally shown during the hollywood rounds, gotta feel they'll do the same with Amanda

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

 

this. each and every performances of Makayla was literally shown during the hollywood rounds, gotta feel they'll do the same with Amanda

I’m worried about Amanda in the voting rounds (assuming she makes it.) The audience never really connects with the teen diva types, so I’m honestly worried about her, even with her larger fanbase.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

DJ seems like the classic slips through the auditions because of her story and gets out in the first round of Hollywood. I’m open to her surprising me though. 😀


They seem to have invested a LOT of energy in DJ and her story. They even edited the show to put Danica and her “bad Dad” right before  DJ and her “good Dad”. 
 

But then again, they invested a lot of time in Ren Patrick and they cut her.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

Episode 4 Acts

Laila Mach

Murphy

Cheryl K

Alyssa Wray 

Re’h

Heather Russell

Anthony Key

Michael Gerow

Ash Ruder

Beane

Caleb Kennedy

Cameron McGhar

Abby LeBaron

 

 

Cheryl K is the one whose music is featured in the Crazy Rich Asians soundtrack. 

 

40 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

Idk how far she makes it but @amiraunplugged on Instagram is an excellent singer 

 

I'l be looking her up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, LukeB1219 said:

Episode 4 Acts

Laila Mach

Murphy

Cheryl K

Alyssa Wray 

Re’h

Heather Russell

Anthony Key

Michael Gerow

Ash Ruder

Beane

Caleb Kennedy

Cameron McGhar

Abby LeBaron

 

So many piano players! 😅

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...