American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

Here’s my take on Kiko: I really like his tone, in fact I prefer it to Francisco’s, but overall, I feel like Francisco is the stronger vocalist. Kiko hit a few bad notes in this cover, so I’m definitely worried about him for his audition and potentially future rounds. 😬🤞

32 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

Any of you remember Zach Donofrio from AI16? He apparently auditioned for AI19! Check his Instagram!! 🙂 

Yeah, I believe he can be found in this video around the 0:12 mark.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1

nice having spoilers, thank you, i will be watching these videos too. Also if Claudia Conway can sing, i don't care who she is related too.  And  chances are whoever this trump guy is has already been elimintated. So why bother arguing. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, m1key said:

Kiko doesnt sound like anything special in my opinion, and will only get far if they give him an edit saying "Im more than just Franciscos brother, I need to prove myself" 

Yeah, he’s definitely not as strong as his brother vocally. This is probably his strongest live vocal. Again, I prefer his tone and he definitely appears more confident on stage, but vocally, he fails to reach his brother’s level. ☹️

Benson Boone can TOTALLY fill that singer/songwriter lane this season (similar to Louis Knight last season.) This original was beautiful! 🥺 All he needs to do is work on his enunciation, as it gets a little hard to understand him during some parts of the song.

13 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, he definitely wasn’t the best here vocally, but he’s definitely more confident than Francisco was during his audition. 😅

Francisco’s lack of confidence was his back story though. If his brother is already confident, but not a particularly great vocalist, what’s the hook? Unless, it’s feeling that he has to live up to his brother’s success.

7 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Francisco’s lack of confidence was his back story though. If his brother is already confident, but not a particularly great vocalist, what’s the hook? Unless, it’s feeling that he has to live up to his brother’s success.

I have a feeling he gets a no. I don’t think Idol wants to be seen as a show that if you know someone, you automatically make it. Zach probably will make it and Catie comes with according to his post, so they have to also show that knowing someone isn’t always an in. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

That’s the direction I think they will take. I was just pointing out that lack of confidence shouldn’t be an issue for Kiko on the show.

what happened to the real actual spoilers!? usually by this time we have at least the list of the top 40/showcase contestants but now zero. nada. I guess they didn't have a "showcase" like previous years but still even the idol pad has nothing!! 

I miss the spoilers! 

I always thought Francisco was over rated to begin with.  It's not just about singing.  He was uncomfortable to watch.  You can sense his stage fright.   The "at home" performances saved him.  He would have had a much tougher time if he had to face a live audience, with the judges only few feet away.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, blackfield said:

what happened to the real actual spoilers!? usually by this time we have at least the list of the top 40/showcase contestants but now zero. nada. I guess they didn't have a "showcase" like previous years but still even the idol pad has nothing!! 

I miss the spoilers! 

There are a few theories but the ones Ive seen the most are that the Idol Pad lost their source because of the  staff thats been let go due the pandemic, or that they arent even doing a Top 40 and just picked the Top 20 after Hollywood. 

2 hours ago, mytake1 said:

The "at home" performances saved him.  He would have had a much tougher time if he had to face a live audience, with the judges only few feet away.

Definitely. I doubt he would have been as consistent had the shows actually been in front of a live audience in the studio. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, m1key said:

There are a few theories but the ones Ive seen the most are that the Idol Pad lost their source because of the  staff thats been let go due the pandemic, or that they arent even doing a Top 40 and just picked the Top 20 after Hollywood. 

One of those could be the reasons, yeah. Maybe the spoilers will drop during the premiere day. Lol. 

19 hours ago, m1key said:

thank you for clarifying. i guess will have to satisfy with talent recap spoilers.. damn i miss the old idol days.. 

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Seems like they just stole all the information from IDF. :haha:

it seems more like talent recap list was out before mj. still i prefer mj list as is more informative and has all the links. and there are some that are on TR but not on mj because it is not confirmed how far they went.

Edited by blackfield

1 minute ago, blackfield said:

it seems more like the opposite since talent recap list was out before mj. still i prefer mj list as is more informative and has all the links. 

Yeah, but I believe all of this stuff was found by IDF users first. 😅

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, but I believe all of this stuff was found by IDF users first. 😅

it seems more like talent recap list was out before mj. still i prefer mj list as is more informative and has all the links. and there are some that are on TR but not on mj because it is not confirmed how far they went.