American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

locking for a few minutes or so, cleanup on aisle 9     

Simon Cowell's "COMEBACK" when Luke Bryan is at the ACM awards or Morgan Wallen's "COMEBACK" when he performs opposite the THE ACM AWARDS. repeat NO ONE IS COMING BACK.

Few on Idol have been as good as Candice, but why did she randomly get brought up?

Posted Images

Due to the fact that nobody has started traveling yet and now is the time the past 2 seasons filmed the Top 40, Im pretty convinced they selected the Top 20 at Hollywood week. Hopefully now that the season is closer, we can start to get some information about the season format if we arent getting spoilers. 

7 minutes ago, m1key said:

Due to the fact that nobody has started traveling yet and now is the time the past 2 seasons filmed the Top 40, Im pretty convinced they selected the Top 20 at Hollywood week. Hopefully now that the season is closer, we can start to get some information about the season format if we arent getting spoilers. 

I'm sure we will at least get the format of the show for this season. It looks like we won't getting spoilers this season though.

EPISODE 1 ACTS

Anilee List

Jason Warrior 

Nia Renee

Mario Adrion 

DJ Johnson

Ryan Romano

Jessica Smalley

Stelle Amor

Benson Boone 

Grace Kinstler 

Becca Lucareli

Alex Miller 

Miranda Kitchpanich

Kiko Martin

Ethan Kuntz/Joshua Hunter

Christian Terry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

EPISODE 1 ACTS

Anilee List

Jason Warrior 

Nia Renee

Mario Adrion 

DJ Johnson

Ryan Romano

Jessica Smalley

Stelle Amor

Benson Boone 

Grace Kinstler 

Becca Lucareli

Alex Miller 

Miranda Kitchpanich

Kiko Martin

Ethan Kuntz/Joshua Hunter

Christian Terry

Thanks! 😁 I’m a little surprised that Vahhley won’t be in the premiere. ☹️ Out of curiosity, do you have a source for this?

Edited by Bk1234
1 minute ago, anticoronaperson said:

Why? It’s my opinion. Please don’t report me. I said let’s end it. Why am I not allowed to think that someone with the last name Trump is related to a certain President or supports him?

Let’s see what the mods say. 🤷‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Let’s see what the mods say. 🤷‍♂️ 

@Bk1234 It’s not like I brought it up out of nowhere. The guy’s last name is Trump and there’s no confirmation that he’s not related either or that he supports him. What if I am right about both things? Then reporting me makes no sense. Life is full of surprises. You’re basically censoring me from saying something that could be true.

Edited by anticoronaperson
31 minutes ago, m1key said:

Thats like saying everybody with the last name Jackson is related to Michael Jackson, or everybody with the last name Houston is related to Whitney Houston. It doesnt make sense. 

There’s no political discussion. I just said there’s the possibility that they are related and he supports President Donald Trump. I wouldn’t say more than that. It’s not like I brought this up out of nowhere. The guy’s last name is why I brought it up.

21 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

If he’s connected to Trump, that shouldn’t matter. As Mikey said, Claudia is related to Kellyanne Conway who holds the same beliefs as Trump and supports his actions. She has even helped Trump with making his actions mad beliefs happen. Who he is related to should not matter period. 

It doesn’t matter as long as he doesn’t support him. Claudia Conway doesn’t support her mother’s actions.

:rolleyes:

I haven’t listened to this girl yet, but the image alone is enough to give me Julia Gargano vibes. :wub: 

156161_7137-450x0.jpg

Ooh, I like to see my piano players. :P American Louis? 🤔:wub: 

156160_6329-900x0.jpg

• Like 2