American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

15 minutes ago, Blirel said:

A lot of his stuff is pretty effected due to Tik Tok effects. I personally think of the young teen male singers, Michael Gerow is the best. I like him slightly more than Benson and the few others

15 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Zach Sines is solid too

I’ll check Michael and Zach out next!!! ☺️

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I never said it was doing poorly, I just said it was doing worse than the Voice. 😉 Also, you have to understand that the amount of people watching television has changed dramatically over the years. 

Actually, the ratings between the two shows have been very similar the past few seasons. Idol beat The Voice a few times over the past few years, including a few of the finales. The Idol finale in 2020 got a 1.0 in the demo and the Voice got a 0.9. Like I said, very similar, but the Voice doesn't always beat it.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, countrynineteen said:

Actually, the ratings between the two shows have been very similar the past few seasons. Idol beat The Voice a few times over the past few years, including a few of the finales. The Idol finale in 2020 got a 1.0 in the demo and the Voice got a 0.9. Like I said, very similar, but the Voice doesn't always beat it.

Ok, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I should have done more research before making that statement. 🙂

yeah im not a moderator or here to control what you post LOL. you have the freedom to post whatever you want and whenever you want but like Bk1234 said, dont spam the same things over again or get off topic because this thread is for spoilers or news about the show and its hard to read with off topic convos and spam 🙂

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1

I'll start bringing us back on topic. I just found this online and it was a picture that I and I don't think anyone else has seen before. It's on the American Idol Season 19 wiki. Although, I wish they would say Season 19 not Season 4. See I didn't write the same message, meaning I'm not spamming.

American Idol" Is Coming Back for Season 4 on ABC - Morty's TV

Edited by anticoronaperson

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Courtney Arnold has a powerful country voice! I won’t become too invested yet though since I don’t believe that we’ve seen  her in a promo. 👀 

Fun Fact: Courtney auditioned for the voice last year or last season. One of the two. She was on the list even

Just now, Idolfan1991 said:

Keep in mind they have only shown about the same 8 contestants in every single sneak peek. A lot of other big contenders that haven’t been shown yet 

That’s true, I’m just going off of what we know. Hopefully, Julia is one of those secret big contenders. 🤞

I wonder if the singers they keep showing (such as Grace, Jason, DJ, Anilee, Ben) are people just in the first episode? What I didnt like about last season was that they kept showing people that were clearly singers that made at least Top 40, like Francisco, Louis, Arthur, and Sam. I'd like to be a little bit more surprised... if that makes sense? lol.

Just now, kelly_gr89 said:

I wonder if the singers they keep showing (such as Grace, Jason, DJ, Anilee, Ben) are people just in the first episode? What I didnt like about last season was that they kept showing people that were clearly singers that made at least Top 40, like Francisco, Louis, Arthur, and Sam. I'd like to be a little bit more surprised... if that makes sense? lol.

It’s possible. I definitely see Grace and Jason making Top 40 though, regardless of when they’re shown.