American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

Just now, IdolSupporter07 said:

Hey does anyone know the schedule this season? 

No we don't. We only know that it's starting February 14th. We don't have access to that kind of information this year like we have had for past seasons because of the Coronavirus making everything hard and difficult.

Edited by anticoronaperson

4 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

No we don't. We only know that it's starting February 14th. We don't have access to that kind of information this year like we have had for past seasons because of the Coronavirus making everything hard and difficult.

Thanks! I’m trying to find info on it but nothings showing up ! I know it’ll definitely be on sundays until bachelor ends in mid March but then I’m not sure what they are going to do but I’m sure the live performances and eliminations will be done all in one night like they’ve been doing 

11 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

Check out Drake McCain. He's amazing.

I wouldn’t call him amazing (not a fan of the sound of some of his highs), but this cover of his is pretty good. 

Here’s a little tidbit. Last years Premiere was the 16th. 

last years promos were released 

13th- Just Sam’s full audition 

13th- preview of Francisco. Little bit of singing. Mainly showing his nerves. 
15th- Day before full audition of Louis

Just now, IdolSupporter07 said:

Thanks! I’m trying to find info on it but nothings showing up ! I know it’ll definitely be on sundays until bachelor ends in mid March but then I’m not sure what they are going to do but I’m sure the live performances and eliminations will be done all in one night like they’ve been doing 

Does anyone know about Hollywood week or if their performing with a singer for duets? 

1 minute ago, IdolSupporter07 said:

No problem. Yeah we will have to wait until the show starts before we get a schedule for the whole season.

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I wouldn’t call him amazing (not a fan of the sound of some of his highs), but this cover of his is pretty good. 

Yeah I get what you're saying. He was very close to making the Top 20 on American Idol Season 17. So I think he has a way better chance this time to make it.

4 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

Yeah I get what you're saying. He was very close to making the Top 20 on American Idol Season 17. So I think he has a way better chance this time to make it.

So was Margie. :P

Everyone NEEDS to check out Julia Minichiello. This girl is easily in my Top 2 favorites from what I’ve heard. I might have another Julia to stan. :giggle:

Cover of “All I Ask” by Adele...

https://m.facebook.com/juliaminichiellomusic/videos/345323709575921/

Cover of “Jealous” by Labrinth...

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJEC6g6x/

Edited by Bk1234

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

So was Margie. :P

Yes, but Drake McCain was more serious than Margie Mays when she was on. Margie Mays was still good, but I think she was trying to be too funny and cute (the Hawaii performance) and that didn't help the judges be convinced that she should be in the Top 24. Drake McCain picked the wrong song for Hawaii Girls Like Me by Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B and he didn't do it justice and plus it didn't really allow him to show how strong and powerful his voice is.

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Everyone NEEDS to check out Julia Minichiello. This girl is easily in my Top 2 favorites from what I’ve heard. I might have another Julia to stan. :giggle:

Cover of “Jealous” by Labrinth

Hey I sent you Jealous haha. Yes I remember finding her last year on a list and was like how didn’t she make it further. She is fairly young so maybe an extra year helped

• Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Cover of “Jealous” by Labrinth...

Julia Minichiello didn't confirm that she auditioned for American Idol though. According to the notes that were posted on that long list of contestants.

2 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

Julia Minichiello didn't confirm that she auditioned for American Idol though. According to the notes that were posted on that long list of contestants.

Well. She’s mutual followers with several contestants and they’ve been commenting on her posts so it’s all but confirmed. It seems as if past contestants are being told they can’t confirm themselves

• Like 1

Just now, Blirel said:

Well. She’s mutual followers with several contestants and they’ve been commenting on her posts so it’s all but confirmed. It seems as if past contestants are being told they can’t confirm themselves

Then why was Ren Patrick and Drake McCain allowed to say that they auditioned again?

6 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

Yes, but Drake McCain was more serious than Margie Mays when she was on. Margie Mays was still good, but I think she was trying to be too funny and cute (the Hawaii performance) and that didn't help the judges be convinced that she should be in the Top 24. Drake McCain picked the wrong song for Hawaii Girls Like Me by Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B and he didn't do it justice and plus it didn't really allow him to show how strong and powerful his voice is.

This couldn’t be further from the truth. She wanted to sing “Warrior” but the producers shooed her away from it. She was just as, if not more, serious and invested in the competition than Drake was. 😐

Edited by Bk1234

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

This couldn’t be further from the truth. She wanted to sing “Warrior” but the producers shooed her away from it. She was just as, if not more, serious and invested in the competition than Drake was. 😐

Oh I didn't know that. Then yeah that would make her more serious. I meant to say Top 20 not Top 24.