Jump to content

American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chayce posted lyrics from Everything I Do (I Do It For You) on his Instagram story this morning.  

locking for a few minutes or so, cleanup on aisle 9     

Simon Cowell's "COMEBACK" when Luke Bryan is at the ACM awards or Morgan Wallen's "COMEBACK" when he performs opposite the THE ACM AWARDS. repeat NO ONE IS COMING BACK.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, secretidolfann said:

Does anyone have information on the younger contestants? Ben, Mia, Isavella, Sofia, Sloane, etc.? Only seeing info on people that are in the previews.

Mia has got it! Raw talent for days. Hoping she has a shot at making it. Check out her Tik Tok for the most current clips

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I really think you’re overrating Claudia’s chances of making it far on the show. 😅

Maybe yes, but maybe no. We don’t know for certain what will happen. That is why it’s a guess. I wouldn’t be upset if Claudia Conway doesn’t make the semifinals. I am making a guess based on the other seasons of the show, the fact that Claudia Conway can actually sing, and the fact that they let people far worse in previous seasons in the semi finals and even the finals.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Top 23 now because I’m removing Jason Warrior’s name from my prediction list. I think the judges are going to be persuaded by the producers not to put Jason Warrior through to the semi finals because of how arrogant and foolish he acted on The Four. Jason Warrior will probably at least make the Top 40 or Top 48

1. Drake McCain  - The producers might push the judges to put him through because he can really sing, this is his second time trying out for American Idol, but also because of having a church connection as he has sang at church at a very young age and they want to keep the religious viewers who believe in God and go to Church regularly as there are a number of religious people who watch American Idol.
2. Claudia Conway - I'm very certain the producers are going to make the judges keep her on at least until the voting rounds when the people get to vote. I'm saying this because the producers care about ratings and want to get lots of views. They know they won't have that if they don't have former President Donald Trump's Senior Counselor Kellyanne Conway's daughter competing on American Idol. Also, the show would face backlash for not keeping her on because some people would think they decide to not have Claudia Conway move on to the semifinals because her family is conservative and there are a good amount of conservatives who watch American Idol.
3. Alyssa Wray
4. Grace Kinstler
5. Andrea Valles
6. Anilee List
7. Casey Bishop
8. Cassandra Coleman
9. Colin Jamieson
10. Alex Miller
11. Zach Donofrio - The producers might push the judges to put him through too because of ratings, views, and they want to have someone weird and quirky like Catie Turner to get the attention of viewers. I mean that in a good way because there is nothing wrong with being weird or quirky. Zach Donofrio is the male version of Catie Turner. I mean they are similar and that's why they make a great couple as they are dating and show that they have good chemistry together.
12. Ethan Kuntz
13. Vahhley
14. Jayda Klink
15. Deborah Johnson
16. Liv Grace Blue
17. Courtney Arnold
18. Dr. Soul
19. Cecil Baker
20. Hunter Metts
21. Benson Boone
22. Zach Sines
23. Xavier Washington

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

 

Top 23 now because I’m removing Jason Warrior’s name from my prediction list. I think the judges are going to be persuaded by the producers not to put Jason Warrior through to the semi finals because of how arrogant and foolish he acted on The Four. Jason Warrior will probably at least make the Top 40 or Top 48

 

This makes absolutely no sense. :rofl:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

This makes absolutely no sense. :rofl:

Yeah I guess it really doesn’t make sense. I’m trying to say that how Jason Warrior acted on The Four wonMr help him get far on American Idol. Nick Merico had a similar problem in that he only got to the semi finals on American Idol Season 18 because not enough people voted for him because of how he acted on American Idol Season 17.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, anticoronaperson said:

Yeah I guess it really doesn’t make sense. I’m trying to say that how Jason Warrior acted on The Four wonMr help him get far on American Idol. Nick Merico had a similar problem in that he only got to the semi finals on American Idol Season 18 because not enough people voted for him because of how he acted on American Idol Season 17.

Yeah, but how would that prevent Jason from making it to the semis. The audience doesn’t vote on who makes the Top 24. :lmao:

Edited by Bk1234
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, but how would that prevent Jason from making it to the semis. The audience doesn’t vote on who makes the Top 24. :lmao:

I know they don’t. I said the producers are going to hold his act against him and convince the judges to only let him go so far. But for all I know, maybe they won’t.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

I know they don’t. I said the producers are going to hold his act against him and convince the judges to only let him go so far. But for all I know, maybe they won’t.

I highly doubt that, especially with how much they’re showing him in the promos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

I know they don’t. I said the producers are going to hold his act against him and convince the judges to only let him go so far. But for all I know, maybe they won’t.


You don’t think the producers already knew about him being on the Voice and his shenanigans on The Four? If they didn’t want him on the show, they wouldn’t have put him on the show. Nobody gets on tv without much scrutiny.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:


You don’t think the producers already knew about him being on the Voice and his shenanigans on The Four? If they didn’t want him on the show, they wouldn’t have put him on the show. Nobody gets on tv without much scrutiny.

That's a good point. I didn't even think of that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:


You don’t think the producers already knew about him being on the Voice and his shenanigans on The Four? If they didn’t want him on the show, they wouldn’t have put him on the show. Nobody gets on tv without much scrutiny.

Exactly, they wouldn’t have even let him get to the judge auditions if they considered his actions on the Four a problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bk1234 said:

He’s probably not my favorite guy (I haven’t listened to most of these people lol), but he has a really nice tone. 

Yeah I don’t have a lot of favorites for guys this year yet

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s typical of IDF, you’re fine. :giggle:

It’s always so tough to pick people out though. I remember when people thought Francisco wasn’t going to be good. There were hardly any videos of him, his promo of like 5 seconds of singing didn’t sound that great, and he wasn’t in the original top 20 spoilers 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blirel said:

It’s always so tough to pick people out though. I remember when people thought Francisco wasn’t going to be good. There were hardly any videos of him, his promo of like 5 seconds of singing didn’t sound that great, and he wasn’t in the original top 20 spoilers 

Yeah, I don’t want to become invested yet, just in case someone goes on the show and doesn’t make it far/isn’t even aired.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...