Jump to content

American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad


Idol Maniac
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, m1key said:

I honestly wouldnt be that upset if we didnt get spoilers. It would be interesting for once to watch auditions, hollywood week, and the quarterfinals without knowing who goes through or who goes far. However, it would be kinda upsetting to get my hopes up for people who dont make it far which is likely without spoilers.

I agree! I’ve always done it the traditional way without spoilers, and it’s great! 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, m1key said:

I honestly wouldnt be that upset if we didnt get spoilers. It would be interesting for once to watch auditions, hollywood week, and the quarterfinals without knowing who goes through or who goes far. However, it would be kinda upsetting to get my hopes up for people who dont make it far which is likely without spoilers.

I agree with you. I mean when American Idol first started (American Idol Season 1), there were no spoilers. Yeah well it looks like there will be no spoilers this year. In the meantime, you can check out my prediction list for the Top 21.

 

1. Ren Patrick

2. Drake McCain

3. Claudia Conway

4. Alyssa Wray

5. Jason Warrior

6. Max Dubrow

7. Grace Kinstler

8. Amanda Mena

9. Andrea Valles

10. Anilee List

11. Casey Bishop

12. Cassandra Coleman

13. Chloe Gardner

14. Colin Jamieson

15. Alex Miller

16. Zach Donofrio

17. Ethan Kuntz

18. Cali Quinn

19. Julia Minichello

20. Logan McDowell

21. Vahhley

 

 

Edited by anticoronaperson
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here’s who I’d put in a top 20 based on both promo hype and talent. So some of my favs are missing. 

 

Girls

1. Grace Kinstler

2. Anilee List

3. Cassandra Coleman

4. Vahhley

5. Alyssa Wray

6. Jayda Klink

7. Julia Minichello

8. Deborah (DJ) Johnson - emotional story according to promo. 

9. Liv Grace Blue

10. Courtney Arnold (she’s country) 

 

Boys

1. Dr. Soul

2. Cecil Baker (country-ish)

3. Colin Jamieson

4. Hunter Metts

5. Benson Boone

6. Zach Sines

7. Xavier Washington

8. Jason Warrior

9. Ethan Kuntz (country-ish)

10. Alex Miller (very country)

Edited by Blirel
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NO WAY AMANDA MENA'S GOING TO AUDITION?! Is this confirmed? please please

 

Also, YAY FOR KIKO MARTIN and ALYSSA WRAY!! 

 

I might have to search all of their names before deciding on who my final favorites are.

 

But.. lol I did not expect Claudia Conway to be in it, she's good though, just not my type

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Didn’t he audition for Season 16? I think he had a good relationship with Catie Turner.

 

Yes, he is! They're cute together lol, I think they're still in a relationship as of the moment? I followed him on IG right after his audition and his last post with Catie is no less than 4-5 months if I can remember?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Here’s who I’d put in a top 20 based on both promo hype and talent. So some of my favs are missing. 

 

Girls

1. Grace Kinstler

2. Anilee List

3. Cassandra Coleman

4. Vahhley

5. Alyssa Wray

6. Jayda Klink

7. Julia Minichello

8. Deborah (DJ) Johnson - emotional story according to promo. 

9. Liv Grace Blue

10. Courtney Arnold (she’s country) 

 

Boys

1. Dr. Soul

2. Cecil Baker (country-ish)

3. Colin Jamieson

4. Hunter Metts

5. Benson Boone

6. Zach Sines

7. Xavier Washington

8. Jason Warrior

9. Ethan Kuntz (country-ish)

10. Alex Miller (very country)

No Drake McCain?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, anticoronaperson said:

Yes he audition for American Idol Season 16 and he is currently dating Catie Turner. They have a really good relationship.

I just don’t see him as a contender. I’ve watched videos of him and he hasn’t improved all that much

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I don’t know. I see him and Ren as top 40 again but not top 20

Drake McCain was in the Top 40 on American Idol Season 17. Do you think he hasn't improved since last time? I think he has in my opinion if you watch some of his recent videos of him singing. I think there's a good possibility that Drake McCain made the Top 20. Ren Patrick wasn't in the Top 40 on American Idol Season 18. She only made it to the Hollywood Week Group Round. I agree that if she doesn't make the Top 20, then she will at least make the Top 40. I know Katy Perry really liked Ren Patrick when she was on American Idol Season 18 and if she has improved, then I think she could be in the Top 20.

Edited by anticoronaperson
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, americanvoice38 said:

Ren Patrick actually have a really good voice but idk, nothing for me stands out to her as a whole. Maybe they'll try to push her like Maggie from last season and will last until 40 but I don't see her making the lives. 🤔

Her sound is a bit early 2000s to me

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, americanvoice38 said:

Ren Patrick actually have a really good voice but idk, nothing for me stands out to her as a whole. Maybe they'll try to push her like Maggie from last season and will last until 40 but I don't see her making the lives. 🤔

I think you meant to say Margie Mays not Maggie.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t want to get too excited about Kiko as I don’t believe he’s 100% confirmed to have made it to Hollywood Week or the judge auditions. It’s possible he’s not even on the show at all. :unsure:

Edited by Bk1234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know Katy Perry really liked Drake McCain during American Idol Season 17 and they both bonded on the fact that they had an interest of church and church music in common. The only performance he really messed up on was the Hawaii one on American Idol Season 17 when he did Girls Like You by Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B. It was the wrong song choice for him and he didn't showcase his singing abilities that well with the song. Ren Patrick messed up by falling a little flat on the song Shallow she did with Cameron Havens (who only made Top 40 on American Idol Season 18) during the Hollywood Week Group Round on American Idol Season 18 by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper.

Edited by anticoronaperson
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, americanvoice38 said:

Maybe they'll try to push her like Maggie from last season and will last until 40 but I don't see her making the lives. 🤔

My theory: Margie was never destined to make Top 20 (the lives.) The producers wanted her to get out in one of the pre-taped rounds so they could create/edit a drama-filled, emotional elimination with Jonny.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

My theory: Margie was never destined to make Top 20 (the lives.) The producers wanted her to get out in one of the pre-taped rounds so they could create/edit a drama-filled, emotional elimination with Jonny.

Maybe it's possible. This reminds me of the time when Tori Kelly was supposed to make the Top 24 on American Idol Season 9, but she didn't because she had to agree to sign a contract with Simon Cowell to work with him after the show and she didn't want to do that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Grace Kinstler, Jason Warrior, and Alyssa Wray stand out as early producer favorites to me because of how much theyve been featured and the fact that weve heard clips of their actual vocals in the promos. I feel like Just Sam was a heavily promoted singer in the auditions promos, but Maddie and Laine werent so this doesnt really mean anything. 

Edited by m1key
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, m1key said:

Grace Kinstler, Jason Warrior, and Alyssa Wray stand out as early producer favorites to me because of how much theyve been featured and the fact that weve heard clips of their actual vocals in the promos. I feel like Just Sam was a heavily promoted singer in the auditions promos, but Maddie and Laine werent so this doesnt really mean anything. 

It seems like Anilee and Cassandra have been in almost every promo as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, m1key said:

Grace Kinstler, Jason Warrior, and Alyssa Wray stand out as early producer favorites to me because of how much theyve been featured and the fact that weve heard clips of their actual vocals in the promos. I feel like Just Sam was a heavily promoted singer in the auditions promos, but Maddie and Laine werent so this doesnt really mean anything. 

Here's who was in the promos last season. Kimmy, Arthur, Kay Genyse, Aliana, Amber, Just Sam, Ren, and multiple people we never even saw. It moreso gurantees promo singers will be on the premiere than go far. Also the week before promos are more important. The oscar one had a boatload of top 40 people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

I wish they would show a little promo of Claudia Conway's singing audition this season on American Idol before February 14th. That way we can get an idea of how she did in front of the judges.

Her and Max Dubrow might not even make it far. Might be more of a publicity stunt

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...