American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

locking for a few minutes or so, cleanup on aisle 9     

I always thought Francisco was over rated to begin with.  It's not just about singing.  He was uncomfortable to watch.  You can sense his stage fright.   The "at home" performances saved him.  He woul

EPISODE 1 ACTS Anilee List Jason Warrior  Nia Renee Mario Adrion  DJ Johnson Ryan Romano Jessica Smalley Stelle Amor Benson Boone  Grace Kinstler 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Jason Warrior is confirmed on this season. New promo showed him singing.

Also confirmed is 

Alex Miller (aka Kentucky Kowboy)

Grace Kinstler

I’m excited because I hadn’t found Grace yet. I knew about Alex already 

Edited by Blirel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I’m just looking for my Julia Gargano, Francisco Martin, or Sophia James. My three favs from last season. Even with my long list... I’m not sure if I have it yet

If Kiko’s on, I stan. 

1 minute ago, anticoronaperson said:

But they wouldn't be allowed to audition again since they made the Top 11 last season?

What I meant is I’m looking for some singer songwriter types that really stand out. People like them that I find intriguing. I didn’t mean them specifically. And yes none of them could. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Blirel said:

What I meant is I’m looking for some singer songwriter types that really stand out. People like them that I find intriguing. I didn’t mean them specifically. And yes none of them could. 

I’m sure there will be someone. If not, look to the Voice! 😅

I am kind of hoping to have someone like Makayla Phillips (who is my queen last season btw) on the next season. Someone who can really SANG and can perform as well

I would also love someone like Kimmy Gabriela, who doesn't need much of that range but have tasteful runs

But, same to Blirel I would also love me someone like Francisco, a very original type of artist that have an intriguing creativity and tone

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I am kind of hoping to have someone like Makayla Phillips (who is my queen last season btw) on the next season. Someone who can really SANG and can perform as well

I would also love someone like Kimmy Gabriela, who doesn't need much of that range but have tasteful runs

But, same to Blirel I would also love me someone like Francisco, a very original type of artist that have an intriguing creativity and tone

This is EXACTLY what I want for Season 19. I also LOVED Makayla, Kimmy, and Francisco last season. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • istersay changed the title to American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - February 14, 2021
  • Idol Maniac changed the title to American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic