American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

On 8/26/2020 at 11:23 AM, Blirel said:

Could she be a joke contestant with funny original material? Do they still audition? 

No, she is not.  I know Jess personally and she is a very unique soul who marches to the beat of her own drum, both literally and figuratively.  She's a beautiful and kind spirit who is more creative and imaginative than most people who audition on the show.  Show a little compassion for her-she ended up humiliated in front of millions of viewers and she hasn't bashed Idol on her social media either.  She's anything but a joke contestant and I'm proud of her (even sang karaoke with her once).

2 hours ago, NotKellyClarksonKelly said:

No, she is not.  I know Jess personally and she is a very unique soul who marches to the beat of her own drum, both literally and figuratively.  She's a beautiful and kind spirit who is more creative and imaginative than most people who audition on the show.  Show a little compassion for her-she ended up humiliated in front of millions of viewers and she hasn't bashed Idol on her social media either.  She's anything but a joke contestant and I'm proud of her (even sang karaoke with her once).

I apologize. I was just trying to uncover information at the time. I’m sure she is great. 

My personal Top 24 so far, from what we’ve seen

1. Anilee List

2. Grace Kinstler

3. Cassandra Coleman

4. Amanda Mena

5. Alanis Sophia

6. Nia Renee

7. Benson Boone

8. Hunter Metts

9. Willie Spence

10. Cecil Ray

11. Mary Jo Young

12. Casey Bishop

13  Chayce Beckham

Jason Warrior, Liahona Olayan, Ronda Felton, and Graham DeFranco were good but didn’t blow me away yet. Maybe that’ll change in HW. 

So far my personal top 24 are:

Males: 

1. Alex Miller

2. Benson Boone 

3. Jason Warrior 

4. Willie Spense

5. Keiko

6. Boone

7. Caleb Kennedy

Females:

1. Grace 

2. Amanda